It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:35 am

GPU Meter cannot be configured

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
dippess

GPU Meter cannot be configured

Post by dippess »

Hello
I have updated from Win 10 to Win 11. Since then, GPU Meter no longer works. (Not Configured!)

When I click on the GPU Settings and then on the Notepad symbol, nothing happens.

Can anyone help?
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: GPU Meter cannot be configured

Post by death.crafter »

dippess wrote: November 13th, 2021, 11:29 am Hello
I have updated from Win 10 to Win 11. Since then, GPU Meter no longer works. (Not Configured!)

When I click on the GPU Settings and then on the Notepad symbol, nothing happens.

Can anyone help?
Which skin are you referring to? And it is about a Rainmeter skin right?

P.S. if you were using a skin that was using HWiNFO, may be your sensor ids were reset. Try setting up your skin again.
from the Realm of Death
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

dippess wrote: November 13th, 2021, 11:29 am Hello

Can anyone help?
Are you referring to the Gadgets GPU Meter? If so, which version are you using and which version of HWiNFO? The v7.x version of HWiNFO is different than previous releases, and requires reconfiguration of both it and the Gadgets. The Gadgets version 6.x and later require HWiNFO 7.x.

The fact that nothing happens when you click the Notepad icon indicates your installation is most likely corrupted (missing a file). The Rainmeter log would tell you more.

My suggestion would be to download and install the latest version of HWiNFO (free version) and the Gadgets. You should delete the Gadgets folder (or move it someplace safe), refresh Rainmeter, then reinstall the suite... this will get you a clean install. (BTW, it is very unlikely this has anything to do with you upgrading to Windows 11.)

HOW TO: Configure HWiNFO
HOW TO: Configure the GPU Meter
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
dippess

Post by dippess »

I have reinstalled gpu Gdget and updated to HW info 7.14.

Nevertheless, GPU Gadget does not show anything.

Under "List HWinfo Indexes" this is what I see

Code: Select all

HWiNFO Sensor Entry Index List

Index Sensor                                   Label                          Value
----- ---------------------------------------- ------------------------------ ---------------
0     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i5-8400             Core 0 Clock                   1,196.5 MHz
1     GPU [#0]: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti:    GPU Temperature                45.2 °C
2     GPU [#0]: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti:    GPU Fan                        0 %
3     GPU [#0]: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti:    GPU Memory Allocated           1,165 MB

How do I configure the gadget to show something?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

dippess wrote: November 15th, 2021, 11:49 am I have reinstalled gpu Gdget and updated to HW info 7.14.

Nevertheless, GPU Gadget does not show anything.

Under "List HWinfo Indexes" this is what I see

How do I configure the gadget to show something?
Sounds like you did not read the instructions I linked above? Click the Notepad icon or the "Edit HWiNFO Settings" link in the Settings to open the HWiNFO.inc file. If you are still having the issue where Notepad (or your preferred editor) is not opening the file, open the file manually. It's located in the Gadgets\@Resources folder.

The file contains detailed instructions for exactly what you need to do. At the bottom of the file are a long list of variables. Set the appropriate variables to the appropriate index number as shown in the sensor list. For example:

; GPU temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_GPU0_Temp=1
; GPU fan usage (percent)
HWiNFO_GPU0_FanUsage=2
; GPU memory allocated (MB)
HWiNFO_GPU0_MemoryAlloc=3
You are going to eventually want to select all the sensors entries specified in the instructions, as the ones you selected above are only a partial list.
dippess

Post by dippess »

The problem again.
After reinstalling due to a hard drive crash, I can't get the GPU meter to run. I've already started configuring it for my Nvidia, but I can't get it to work.
Status of GPU Meter still Not configured.

Could someone take a look at the HWINFO Settings?

;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;                                          HWiNFO Settings
;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;
; Instructions:
;   https://github.com/SilverAzide/Gadgets/wiki/HOW-TO-Configure-HWiNFO#how-to-configure-hwinfo
;
; Install HWiNFO
;   The Gadgets require HWiNFO 7.02 or later. Please note that you **do not** need the HWiNFO Pro
;   edition, the free edition will work fine.
;
;   1. Download HWiNFO here: https://www.hwinfo.com/download/.
;   2. Install the application and run it.
;
; Configure HWiNFO Settings
;   Once HWiNFO is installed, the next step is to configure the HWiNFO settings.
;
;   1. When launching HWiNFO the first time, the Welcome splash screen will appear.
;   2. For the best user experience, check the **Sensors-only** option.
;   3. Click the **Settings** button to open the Settings window.
;   4. Unlike previous versions of HWiNFO, you **do not** need to enable the **Shared Memory
;      Support** option. You do need to enable this option if you use other Rainmeter skins that
;      require it.
;   5. If you would like HWiNFO to start automatically when you log into Windows, check the
;      **Auto Start** option.
;   6. If your computer has multiple GPUs, you may need to check one or both of the **Wake disabled
;      GPUs** options and the **Poll Sleeping GPUs** options if HWiNFO cannot find your GPU when it
;      is inactive.
;   7. Click **OK** to save your changes.
;   8. From the Welcome screen click **Run** to run HWiNFO.
;
; Configure Sensor Settings
;   After configuring the HWiNFO settings, the next step is to configure the Sensor settings.
;
;   1.  Right-click the HWiNFO tray icon and select the **Sensors** option.
;   2.  At the bottom of the Sensor Status screen, click the **Configure Sensors** button (gear icon).
;   3.  On the **General** tab, in the **Polling Period** section, change the **Global** option to
;       '1000' milliseconds and click the **Set** button.
;   4.  If you want temperatures in Fahrenheit, change the **Temperature Units** setting to
;       **Fahrenheit**.
;   5.  Check the **Show all fans (including stopped or not present)** option. Normally, HWiNFO will
;       only show fans that are running (or have run since the program was started). This can make
;       configuration of your Gadgets difficult, especially for laptops where the fans do not run
;       all the time.
;   6.  Select the **HWiNFO Gadget** tab.
;   7.  Check the **Enable reporting to Gadget** option.
;         **NOTE:** To be clear, this tab and this option are in reference to the HWiNFO Windows
;         Sidebar Gadget (https://www.hwinfo.com/add-ons/), not the Rainmeter-based Gadgets
;         (https://github.com/SilverAzide/Gadgets#readme). Rainmeter skins can take advantage of
;         HWiNFO's Sidebar Gadget configuration to allow using HWiNFO without the need to use the
;         "Shared Memory Support" feature, and thus not require using the HWiNFO Pro edition of the
;         application.
;   8.  An "Entry" can be selected for monitoring by selecting the item and checking the **Report
;       value in Gadget** option. (Control-click or shift-click to select multiple entries.)
;       Select the following entries (the actual names may differ depending on your hardware):
;         + All 'Core Clock' clock frequency entries (one per physical core) from the CPU sensor;
;         + All 'Core' temperature entries (one per physical core for Intel CPUs, one per CPU die or
;           per CCD/"chiplet" for AMD CPUs) from the CPU's DTS (Digital Thermal Sensor) sensor;
;         + The 'Core 0 Distance to TjMax' temperature entry, if available;
;         + The 'Core Max' (maximum of all cores) temperature entry for Intel CPUs, or the
;           'CPU(Tdie)' or 'CPU (Tctl/Tdie)' entry for AMD CPUs, if available;
;         + The 'CPU' fan RPM entry on the motherboard sensor;
;         + The 'GPU Temperature' entry on the GPU sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Core Voltage' entry on the GPU sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Clock' entry on the GPU sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Memory Clock' entry on the GPU sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Core Load' (or "GPU Usage") percentage entry on the GPU sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Memory Usage' percentage entry on the GPU sensor(s), if available;
;         + The 'GPU Memory Allocated' (or 'GPU Memory Usage' in megabytes) entry on the GPU
;           sensor(s);
;         + The 'GPU Fan Usage' percentage on the GPU sensor(s), if available;
;         + The 'GPU' fan RPM entry on the GPU sensor(s) or on the motherboard sensor, whichever is
;           available.
;       NOTE: If you use other skins that use HWiNFO, enable every sensor entry needed by all skins
;       you use. It is not recommended to enable every entry in the list for reporting, as this will
;       noticeably impact your system performance.
;   9.  As entries are selected for reporting, you may notice they are assigned an **Index** number.
;       This index is the key to mapping your Gadget configuration to the sensor entries in HWiNFO.
;       It is important to note that if you later add or remove entries for reporting, the index
;       values may change and the list of indexes may be reordered. If this occurs, your Gadgets
;       will need to be reconfigured to reference the proper indexes.
;   10. Click **OK** on the Sensor Settings dialog.
;   11. On the Sensors dialog, click the **Close and Save Changes** button (blue 'X' icon) to
;       minimize the window.
;
; Configure Gadgets Settings
;   NOTE: All CPU Meter monitors LOGICAL cores, while HWiNFO monitors PHYSICAL cores. If your system
;         has multiple CPU sockets, you will need to configure HWiNFO to report both CPUs and assign
;         the entry indexes to the proper variables below. All CPU Meter will only monitor a maximum
;         of 64 logical cores (i.e., 32 physical hyperthreaded cores).
;
;   NOTE: By default, three pre-configured GPU Meter skins are provided for you; each skin (in the
;         folders "GPU #0", "GPU #1", "GPU #2") monitors a specific GPU as shown by HWiNFO.
;         Typically, on most Intel-based systems, "GPU #0" will correspond to the integrated GPU
;         (e.g., "Intel HD Graphics"), while "GPU #1" will correspond to your dedicated GPU (e.g.,
;         nVidia or AMD). AMD CPUs also offer integrated GPUs, and will act similarly. Select the
;         GPU Meter(s) that correspond to the GPU(s) you are trying to monitor. If you have more
;         than 3 GPUs (like a quad-SLI setup), then you can follow the instructions at:
;           https://github.com/SilverAzide/Gadgets/wiki/HOW-TO-Configure-the-GPU-Meter-to-monitor-multiple-GPUs#for-systems-with-more-than-3-gpus-4-way-sli-systems-do-the-following
;         to create additional GPU Meters for GPU #3, GPU#4, etc.
;
;   NOTE: If you don't have a particular sensor (i.e., you don't have "GPU #1"), then set all the
;         variable values for that sensor to blank ("").
;
;         If you don't have a particular entry for a sensor (i.e., you don't have cores 5/6/7/8),
;         then for that entry set the variable value to blank ("").
;
;   NOTE: If HWiNFO reports that your system has a GPU #1 but does NOT show a GPU #0, or shows
;         limited data for GPU #0, then you can record the index values for GPU #1 against the
;         GPU #0 variables. This situation can occur when you have multiple GPUs and the first GPU
;         (#0) is disabled and/or HWiNFO cannot wake it up (e.g., nVidia Optimus).
;
;   NOTE: If you were not able to find sensor entry from the list above, and do not have an index
;         to assign to the corresponding variable listed below, that may simply mean that the sensor
;         is not available on your hardware, OR that the name of the sensor is slightly
;         different than shown in the list. (For example, I have a machine where the GPU fan is
;         shown as "GPU", another where it is shown as "System/GPU", and another where there is no
;         GPU fan sensor at all.) Use a value of blank ("") if you don't have a particular sensor.
;
;   NOTE: Some systems may not have a sensor that reports GPU fan usage as a percentage. If your
;         system reports a fan's RPM but not percent usage, then you can have GPU Meter calculate
;         the percent usage for you. In the GPU Meter Settings, check the "Calculate % Fan Usage"
;         option and enter your fan's maximum speed.
;
;   SPECIAL NOTE Regarding AMD GPUs:
;         As of this writing, certain newer AMD GPUs and drivers now support reporting the amount
;         of video RAM in use. However, AMD cards still do not report the amount of RAM in use as a
;         percentage, nor do they report the total amount of dedicated RAM that is installed. As a
;         result, you must configure the settings below to tell the GPU Meter how much dedicated RAM
;         your card has available.
;
;         For older AMD and ATI video cards, you will not be able to monitor the amount of RAM in
;         use nor monitor the total amount of RAM available. This is a known limitation of ATI/AMD
;         video cards, not an issue with HWiNFO, Rainmeter, or the GPU Meter. The original
;         addgadgets.com Sidebar Gadget did not report these values for AMD cards either. You will
;         need to set the values for the "HWiNFO-GPUn-MemoryUsage" and "HWiNFO-GPUn-MemoryAlloc"
;         variables to blank ("") to disable them.
;
;   SPECIAL NOTE Regarding AMD CPUs:
;         As of this writing, many AMD CPUs do not report temperatures on a per-core basis; there
;         is either a single temperature sensor for the die and/or overall processor, or there are
;         temperature sensors on each "chiplet" (or "CCD" as AMD calls them). HWiNFO v7.06 and later
;         can report per-core temperatures for some AMD processors. If HWiNFO does not report
;         per-core temperatures for your CPU, you will need record the index of the CPU die
;         temperature sensor against all the cores that the CPU/die/chiplet pertains to. This will
;         result in the All CPU Meter gadget displaying the same temperature for every core or group
;         of cores.
;
;         If you prefer to show a single temperature value, uncheck the "Show Temperatures Per-Core"
;         option and check the "Override TjMax" option. As of this writing, AMD CPUs do not report
;         the TjMax value, so you must enter the TjMax value applicable to your CPU (this value
;         varies based on the processor model, but is typically 90-95°C).
;
;   1. For the Gadget you are configuring, click the wrench icon in the upper right corner to open
;      the Settings.
;   2. Click the HWiNFO icon or the **List HWiNFO Indexes** link to display the HWiNFO indexes you
;      selected during the Sensor Settings configuration.
;   3. Click the **Notepad** icon to display the HWiNFO configuration file (this file).
;   4. Using the list of indexes, enter each index number against the corresponding variables below.
;
;      Intel CPU Example:  Variable "HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core0Temp" references the "Core 0" temperature
;                          index. Find the "Core 0" temperature entry (Label) in the HWiNFO index
;                          list:
;
;                          Index Sensor                                Label      Value
;                          ===== ===================================== ========== =====
;                          4     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i7-6700HQ: DTS   Core 0     68 °C
;                          5     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i7-6700HQ: DTS   Core 1     61 °C
;                          6     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i7-6700HQ: DTS   Core 2     61 °C
;                          7     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i7-6700HQ: DTS   Core 3     56 °C
;                          ...
;                          9     CPU [#0]: Intel Core i7-6700HQ: DTS   Core Max   68 °C
;
;                          Assign the indexes to the variables, like so:
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core0Temp=4
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core1Temp=5
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core2Temp=6
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core3Temp=7
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_CoreMax=9
;
;      AMD CPU Example 1:  Most AMD CPUs do not report temperatures on a per-core basis; as a
;                          result, the CPU die temperature can be recorded as core temperatures as a
;                          work-around.
;
;                          Find the "CPU(Tdie)" temperature entry in the HWiNFO index list:
;                         
;                          Index Sensor                                  Label       Value
;                          ===== ======================================= =========== =====
;                          4     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X: Enhanced   CPU(Tdie)   50 °C
;                         
;                          Assign the index to all the variables for as many physical cores as you
;                          have, and also to the "core max" variable, like so:
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core1Temp=4
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core2Temp=4
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core3Temp=4
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_CoreMax=4
;
;      AMD CPU Example 2:  Some AMD CPUs, like Threadrippers, are composed of chiplets or "CCDs",
;                          packages of 8-core/16-thread processors. Temperatures are reported per
;                          chiplet; as a result, the chiplet/die temperature can be recorded as core
;                          temperatures as a work-around. There is an additional sensor that reports
;                          the maximum of all CCDs; record this index against the CoreMax variable.
;
;                          Find the temperature entries in the HWiNFO index list:
;                         
;                          Index Sensor                                             Label             Value
;                          ===== ================================================== ================= =====
;                          4     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X: Enhanced   CPU CCD1 (Tdie)   47 °C
;                          5     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X: Enhanced   CPU CCD3 (Tdie)   46 °C
;                          6     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X: Enhanced   CPU CCD5 (Tdie)   46 °C
;                          7     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X: Enhanced   CPU CCD7 (Tdie)   38 °C
;                          8     CPU [#0]: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X: Enhanced   CPU (Tctl/Tdie)   47 °C
;                         
;                          Assign the indexes to all the variables for as many physical cores as you
;                          have, like so:
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core1Temp=4
;                            ...
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core8Temp=5
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core16Temp=6
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core24Temp=7
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core31Temp=7
;                            HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_CoreMax=8
;
;   5. Save the HWiNFO configuration file and click the blue **Refresh** icon in the Settings to
;      refresh Rainmeter.
;
; FINAL NOTE: Every CPU, motherboard, GPU, etc. WILL HAVE DIFFERENT SENSORS and ENTRY values shown
;             in HWiNFO. Your PC may not have one or more sensors available, or the names of the
;             sensors/entries may be completely different. Do not change the variable names, only
;             the index values. If your Gadgets are not displaying any data, or the wrong data, then
;             double-check your settings, your entry indexes, and make sure the HWiNFO application
;             is running AND the Sensors window is ALSO running. Please don't contact me if you
;             don't see anything happening, because most likely it is your configuration that is the
;             issue.
;
; FINAL FINAL NOTE: If you have not read the above paragraph, now would be a good time. :^)
;

[Variables]
;
; -------------------------------------------- CPU #0 ----------------------------------------------
;
; CPU #0 core clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core0Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core1Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core2Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core3Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core4Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core5Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core6Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core7Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core8Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core9Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core10Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core11Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core12Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core13Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core14Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core15Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core16Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core17Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core18Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core19Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core20Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core21Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core22Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core23Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core24Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core25Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core26Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core27Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core28Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core29Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core30Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core31Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core32Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core33Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core34Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core35Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core36Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core37Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core38Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core39Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core40Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core41Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core42Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core43Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core44Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core45Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core46Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core47Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core48Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core49Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core50Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core51Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core52Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core53Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core54Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core55Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core56Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core57Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core58Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core59Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core60Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core61Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core62Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU0_Core63Clock=

;
; CPU #0 DTS (digital thermal sensor)
;   (For AMD CPUs, see the "SPECIAL NOTE Regarding AMD CPUs" above. Record the CPU die temperature
;   'CPU (Tdie)' or 'CPU CCD (Tdie)' index against every corresponding physical core.)
;
; CPU #0 core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core0Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core1Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core2Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core3Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core4Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core5Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core6Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core7Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core8Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core9Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core10Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core11Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core12Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core13Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core14Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core15Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core16Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core17Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core18Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core19Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core20Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core21Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core22Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core23Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core24Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core25Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core26Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core27Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core28Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core29Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core30Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core31Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core32Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core33Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core34Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core35Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core36Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core37Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core38Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core39Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core40Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core41Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core42Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core43Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core44Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core45Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core46Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core47Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core48Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core49Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core50Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core51Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core52Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core53Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core54Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core55Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core56Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core57Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core58Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core59Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core60Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core61Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core62Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_Core63Temp=
; CPU #0 core 0 distance to TjMAX (degrees)
;   NOTE: for AMD CPUs ONLY, set the following value to blank, as AMD does not report TjMax values
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_DistToTjMax=
; CPU #0 maximum current core temperature (degrees)
;   NOTE: for Intel CPUs ONLY, this sensor reports the maximum temperature of all cores
;   NOTE: for AMD CPUs ONLY, set the following value to the index of the sensor corresponding to the
;         die temperature (Tdie) or CCD package (Tctl/Tdie)
HWiNFO_CPU0_DTS_CoreMax=

;
; -------------------------------------------- CPU #1 ----------------------------------------------
;
; CPU #1 core clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core0Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core1Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core2Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core3Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core4Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core5Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core6Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core7Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core8Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core9Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core10Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core11Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core12Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core13Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core14Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core15Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core16Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core17Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core18Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core19Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core20Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core21Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core22Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core23Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core24Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core25Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core26Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core27Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core28Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core29Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core30Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core31Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core32Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core33Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core34Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core35Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core36Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core37Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core38Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core39Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core40Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core41Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core42Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core43Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core44Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core45Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core46Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core47Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core48Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core49Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core50Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core51Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core52Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core53Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core54Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core55Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core56Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core57Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core58Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core59Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core60Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core61Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core62Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU1_Core63Clock=

;
; CPU #1 DTS (digital thermal sensor)
;   (For AMD CPUs, see the "SPECIAL NOTE Regarding AMD CPUs" above. Record the CPU die temperature
;   'CPU (Tdie)' or 'CPU CCD (Tdie)' index against every corresponding physical core.)
;
; CPU #1 core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core0Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core1Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core2Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core3Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core4Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core5Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core6Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core7Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core8Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core9Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core10Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core11Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core12Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core13Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core14Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core15Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core16Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core17Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core18Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core19Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core20Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core21Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core22Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core23Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core24Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core25Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core26Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core27Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core28Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core29Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core30Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core31Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core32Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core33Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core34Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core35Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core36Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core37Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core38Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core39Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core40Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core41Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core42Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core43Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core44Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core45Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core46Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core47Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core48Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core49Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core50Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core51Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core52Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core53Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core54Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core55Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core56Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core57Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core58Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core59Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core60Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core61Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core62Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_Core63Temp=
; CPU #1 core 0 distance to TjMAX (degrees)
;   NOTE: for AMD CPUs ONLY, set the following value to blank, as AMD does not report TjMax values
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_DistToTjMax=
; CPU #1 maximum current core temperature (degrees)
;   NOTE: for Intel CPUs ONLY, this sensor reports the maximum temperature of all cores
;   NOTE: for AMD CPUs ONLY, set the following value to the index of the sensor corresponding to the
HWiNFO_CPU1_DTS_CoreMax=

;
; -------------------------------------------- CPU #2 ----------------------------------------------
;
; CPU #2 core clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core0Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core1Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core2Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core3Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core4Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core5Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core6Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core7Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core8Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core9Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core10Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core11Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core12Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core13Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core14Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core15Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core16Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core17Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core18Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core19Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core20Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core21Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core22Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core23Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core24Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core25Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core26Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core27Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core28Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core29Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core30Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core31Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core32Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core33Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core34Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core35Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core36Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core37Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core38Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core39Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core40Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core41Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core42Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core43Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core44Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core45Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core46Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core47Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core48Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core49Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core50Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core51Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core52Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core53Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core54Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core55Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core56Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core57Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core58Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core59Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core60Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core61Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core62Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU2_Core63Clock=

;
; CPU #2 DTS (digital thermal sensor)
;
; CPU #2 core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core0Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core1Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core2Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core3Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core4Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core5Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core6Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core7Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core8Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core9Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core10Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core11Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core12Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core13Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core14Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core15Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core16Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core17Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core18Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core19Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core20Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core21Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core22Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core23Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core24Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core25Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core26Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core27Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core28Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core29Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core30Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core31Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core32Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core33Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core34Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core35Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core36Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core37Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core38Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core39Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core40Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core41Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core42Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core43Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core44Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core45Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core46Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core47Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core48Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core49Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core50Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core51Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core52Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core53Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core54Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core55Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core56Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core57Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core58Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core59Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core60Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core61Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core62Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_Core63Temp=
; CPU #2 core 0 distance to TjMAX (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_DistToTjMax=
; CPU #2 maximum current core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU2_DTS_CoreMax=

;
; -------------------------------------------- CPU #3 ----------------------------------------------
;
; CPU #3 core clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core0Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core1Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core2Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core3Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core4Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core5Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core6Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core7Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core8Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core9Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core10Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core11Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core12Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core13Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core14Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core15Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core16Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core17Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core18Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core19Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core20Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core21Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core22Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core23Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core24Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core25Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core26Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core27Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core28Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core29Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core30Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core31Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core32Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core33Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core34Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core35Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core36Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core37Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core38Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core39Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core40Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core41Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core42Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core43Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core44Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core45Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core46Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core47Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core48Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core49Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core50Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core51Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core52Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core53Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core54Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core55Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core56Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core57Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core58Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core59Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core60Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core61Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core62Clock=
HWiNFO_CPU3_Core63Clock=

;
; CPU #3 DTS (digital thermal sensor)
;
; CPU #3 core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core0Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core1Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core2Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core3Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core4Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core5Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core6Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core7Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core8Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core9Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core10Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core11Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core12Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core13Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core14Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core15Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core16Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core17Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core18Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core19Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core20Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core21Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core22Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core23Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core24Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core25Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core26Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core27Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core28Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core29Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core30Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core31Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core32Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core33Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core34Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core35Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core36Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core37Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core38Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core39Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core40Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core41Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core42Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core43Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core44Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core45Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core46Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core47Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core48Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core49Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core50Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core51Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core52Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core53Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core54Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core55Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core56Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core57Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core58Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core59Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core60Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core61Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core62Temp=
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_Core63Temp=
; CPU #3 core 0 distance to TjMAX (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_DistToTjMax=
; CPU #3 maximum current core temperature (degrees)
HWiNFO_CPU3_DTS_CoreMax=

;
; ------------------------------------------ Motherboard -------------------------------------------
;
; CPU fan speed (RPM); one fan per physical CPU
HWiNFO_MOBO_CPUFanSpeed=
HWiNFO_MOBO_CPU1FanSpeed=
HWiNFO_MOBO_CPU2FanSpeed=
HWiNFO_MOBO_CPU3FanSpeed=

;
; -------------------------------------------- GPU #0 ----------------------------------------------
;
;   (For AMD GPUs, see the "SPECIAL NOTE Regarding AMD GPUs" above.)
;   (HWiNFO may not show GPU #0 in cases where you have a dedicated graphics card.)
;
HWiNFO_GPU0_Temp=1
; GPU core voltage (volts)
HWiNFO_GPU0_CoreVoltage=2
; GPU core clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_GPU0_Clock=3
; GPU memory clock frequency (MHz)
HWiNFO_GPU0_MemoryClock=4
; GPU core load (percent)
HWiNFO_GPU0_CoreLoad=5
; GPU memory usage (percent)
;   NOTE: for *most* nVidia GPUs, this sensor reports the percentage of RAM in use
;   NOTE: for *rare* nVidia GPUs that do NOT have a sensor for memory usage (percent), you MUST set this value to blank
;   NOTE: for all AMD and Intel GPUs, you MUST set this value to blank since this sensor does not exist
HWiNFO_GPU0_MemoryUsage=
;   NOTE: for nVidia GPUs, set the following value to the index of the "GPU Memory Allocated" sensor (i.e., amount of VRAM allocated, in megabytes)
;   NOTE: for *some* AMD GPUs, set the following value to the index of the "GPU Memory Usage" sensor (i.e., amount of VRAM allocated, in megabytes)
;   NOTE: for *most* AMD GPUs, set the following value to blank since there is no sensor available to report allocated VRAM
;   NOTE: for Intel GPUs, set the following value to blank since there is no sensor available to report allocated VRAM
HWiNFO_GPU0_MemoryAlloc=
; GPU fan usage (percent, not RPM!)
;   IMPORTANT: if your GPU sensor does not report fan usage, set the following value to blank
HWiNFO_GPU0_FanUsage=
; GPU fan speed (RPM)
;   NOTE: the GPU fan speed sensor can be either on the graphics card or the motherboard, depending on your hardware
HWiNFO_GPU0_GPUFanSpeed=

; GPU #0 RAM: for AMD GPUs, enter the total amount of dedicated RAM in megabytes (1 GB = 1024 MB)
;             for *most* nVidia GPUs that report memory usage (percent), you MUST set this value to 0 (zero)
;             for *rare* nVidia GPUs that do NOT report memory usage (percent), enter the total amount of dedicated RAM in megabytes (1 GB = 1024 MB)
;             for Intel GPUs, you MUST set this value to 0 (zero), as these GPUs have no dedicated RAM.
GPU0_MemoryTotal=4096

;
; -------------------------------------------- GPU #1 ----------------------------------------------
;
;   (HWiNFO may not show GPU #1 in cases where you have a dedicated graphics card.)
;
HWiNFO_GPU1_Temp=
HWiNFO_GPU1_CoreVoltage=
HWiNFO_GPU1_Clock=
HWiNFO_GPU1_MemoryClock=
HWiNFO_GPU1_CoreLoad=
;   NOTE: for *most* nVidia GPUs, this sensor reports the percentage of RAM in use
;   NOTE: for *rare* nVidia GPUs that do NOT have a sensor for memory usage (percent), you MUST set this value to blank
;   NOTE: for all AMD and Intel GPUs, you MUST set this value to blank since this sensor does not exist
HWiNFO_GPU1_MemoryUsage=
;   NOTE: for nVidia GPUs, set the following value to the index of the "GPU Memory Allocated" sensor (i.e., amount of VRAM allocated, in megabytes)
;   NOTE: for *some* AMD GPUs, set the following value to the index of the "GPU Memory Usage" sensor (i.e., amount of VRAM allocated, in megabytes)
;   NOTE: for *most* AMD GPUs, set the following value to blank since there is no sensor available to report allocated VRAM
;   NOTE: for Intel GPUs, set the following value to blank since there is no sensor available to report allocated VRAM
HWiNFO_GPU1_MemoryAlloc=
;   IMPORTANT: if your GPU sensor does not report fan usage, set the following value to blank
HWiNFO_GPU1_FanUsage=
; GPU fan speed (RPM)
;   NOTE: the GPU fan speed sensor can be either on the graphics card or the motherboard, depending on your hardware
HWiNFO_GPU1_GPUFanSpeed=

; GPU #1 RAM: for AMD GPUs, enter the total amount of dedicated RAM in megabytes (1 GB = 1024 MB)
;             for *most* nVidia GPUs that report memory usage (percent), you MUST set this value to 0 (zero)
;             for *rare* nVidia GPUs that do NOT report memory usage (percent), enter the total amount of dedicated RAM in megabytes (1 GB = 1024 MB)
;             for Intel GPUs, you MUST set this value to 0 (zero), as these GPUs have no dedicated RAM.
GPU1_MemoryTotal=0

;
; -------------------------------------------- GPU #2 ----------------------------------------------
;
;   (Typically, GPU #2 and more will only be used with systems having multiple dedicated GPUs (SLI).)
;
HWiNFO_GPU2_Temp=
HWiNFO_GPU2_CoreVoltage=
HWiNFO_GPU2_Clock=
HWiNFO_GPU2_MemoryClock=
HWiNFO_GPU2_CoreLoad=
HWiNFO_GPU2_MemoryUsage=
HWiNFO_GPU2_MemoryAlloc=
HWiNFO_GPU2_FanUsage=
; GPU fan speed (RPM)
HWiNFO_GPU2_GPUFanSpeed=

; GPU #2 RAM: for AMD GPUs, enter the total amount of dedicated RAM in megabytes (1 GB = 1024 MB)
GPU2_MemoryTotal=0

;
; --------------------------------------------- Fans -----------------------------------------------
;
; maximum fan speeds (used for hardware that cannot report fan usage as a percentage)
;
; NOTE: If higher fan speeds than shown here are encountered, GPU Meter/All CPU Meter will
;       automatically correct these values to the new maximum speed if FanMaxAutoUpdate is set to 1.
;       Set FanMaxAutoUpdate=0 to prevent GPU Meter/All CPU Meter from adjusting the maximum values.
;
FanCpuMax=500
FanGpuMax=500
FanMaxAutoUpdate=1
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

dippess wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:06 am The problem again.
After reinstalling due to a hard drive crash, I can't get the GPU meter to run. I've already started configuring it for my Nvidia, but I can't get it to work.
Status of GPU Meter still Not configured.

Could someone take a look at the HWINFO Settings?
You didn't mention if HWiNFO was running and you didn't mention configuring it. Can you attach the HWiNFO Index List?

(P.S.: Your GPU memory configuration does not seem correct either, but you can fix that later.)
dippess

Post by dippess »

HWINFO is running and configured according to the instructions.

Where can I get the "HWiNFO Index List"?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

dippess wrote: January 14th, 2022, 5:51 pm HWINFO is running and configured according to the instructions.

Where can I get the "HWiNFO Index List"?
Same place you got it before... Open the GPU Meter Settings, then click the "List HWiNFO Indexes" link. The file will open in Notepad (or your preferred editor).
dippess

Post by dippess »

Unfortunately, only this one.
What is still missing here

HWiNFO Sensor Entry Index List

ERROR:  HWiNFO is not configured or is not running.
        https://github.com/SilverAzide/Gadgets/wiki/HOW-TO-Configure-HWiNFO#how-to-configure-hwinfo