It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:24 pm

Titan Drives

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
CodeCode

Titan Drives

Post by CodeCode »

Hello.
I recently decided that a static version of this would be pretty cool.
Just the same, It is a folder browser, with the capability to navigate your Root directories, and all files and folders through the file or folder tree.
Capture.PNG
Titan Drives and Tiny Drives_.rmskin
This is the first release. Scroll down for latest update.
GIF 24-10-2021 9-22-23 PM.gif
I hope this thing passes the test of being released, with little or no bugs.

***UPDATED 08/Nov/2021***
Here is the updated version.
Titan Drives_5.2.0.rmskin
Changelog:
Changed highlight to outline
Made the border built-in
This is just the Titan Drives. The Tiny Drives of this version will be up soon. After now they will be kept separate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CodeCode on November 9th, 2021, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Re: Titan Drives

Post by CodeCode »

If someone is checking this out, please reply with what it looks like with less than nine drives.

I have to avoid switching things out on my system, as it causes problems if I am not careful.

Thanks.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

TitanD rives.png
Only 3 drives with F a USB thumb disk.
Find it is hit and miss on selecting the folders and I'm used to left click not right click
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

CyberTheWorm wrote: November 8th, 2021, 4:41 pm TitanD rives.png
Only 3 drives with F a USB thumb disk.
Find it is hit and miss on selecting the folders and I'm used to left click not right click
Oh. I see. Did you see the RootDrivesCount=9 variable? I am not really sure if setting it below 9 will fix the empty drive size 0.0B readings.

I also seem to have made an error on versions.

I added the correct version to the OP UPDATE part.

RootDrivesCount will now be in the TitanVars.inc that can be accessed from a right-click in the context menu. Right clicking for the context menu will need to be on the right edge area or the top info section.

Left double-clicking will move to the next directory. That is why opening a folder is on the right click. Files, are left double-click to open.

CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

CodeCode wrote: November 9th, 2021, 1:47 am Oh. I see. Did you see the RootDrivesCount=9 variable? I am not really sure if setting it below 9 will fix the empty drive size 0.0B readings.

I also seem to have made an error on versions.

I added the correct version to the OP UPDATE part.

RootDrivesCount will now be in the TitanVars.inc that can be accessed from a right-click in the context menu. Right clicking for the context menu will need to be on the right edge area or the top info section.

Left double-clicking will move to the next directory. That is why opening a folder is on the right click. Files, are left double-click to open.

OK, navigating make sense now and works as intended. This is setting RootDrivesCount=5
TitanDrives2.png
Both C and D drive look exactly the same when navigating the folders
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

CyberTheWorm wrote: November 9th, 2021, 4:20 pm OK, navigating make sense now and works as intended. This is setting RootDrivesCount=5
TitanDrives2.png
Both C and D drive look exactly the same when navigating the folders
Ok yep. I remember now that the FileView plugin will do that, based on how many drives there are coded into the main ini - wrap around and repeat as many top level folders as needed to fill the total hard coded.

Thanks.
I will now start to try and figure out how to handle that being the more than likely possibility most users will not have that many drives I wrote into it.

For now, I suppose it is up to the user to leave the total be 9 or change it. :???: