It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:50 pm

A Hafez Poem Daily هر روز یک شعر حافظ

Quote of the Day, To-Do List and other text-based skins
Sepehrdadgar

A Hafez Poem Daily هر روز یک شعر حافظ

Post by Sepehrdadgar »

Hi I wanted a skin that displayed a poem from Hafez every day when I open my pc so I made this with python
your computer needs to have python installed and you have to make a batch file of the main.py and put it inside of your start up folder.

سلام من میخواستم هر روز یه شعر حافظ رو به صورت تصادفی روی دسکتاپم داشته باشم پس اینرو درست کردم
برای ران کردن این برنامه نیاز به پایتون دارین و از فایل مین دات پای باید یه بچ فایل درست کنین و بزارین توی فایل استارت آپ
ممنون. :D

ps. the poems are in farsi
image_2021-11-05_214306.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sepehrdadgar on November 5th, 2021, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: A Hafez Poem Daily هر روز یک شعر حافظ

Post by death.crafter »

Sepehrdadgar wrote: November 5th, 2021, 5:44 pm Hi I wanted a skin that displayed a poem from Hafez every day when I open my pc so I made this with python
your computer needs to have python installed and you have to make a batch file of the main.py and put it inside of your start up folder.

سلام من میخواستم هر روز یه شعر حافظ رو به صورت تصادفی روی دسکتاپم داشته باشم پس اینرو درست کردم
برای ران کردن این برنامه نیاز به پایتون دارین و از فایل مین دات پای باید یه بچ فایل درست کنین و بزارین توی فایل استارت آپ
ممنون. :D

ps. the poems are in farsi
I don't know Farsi but I love literature. So, it's a nice skin 😁...
Good job :thumbup:
from the Realm of Death
Sepehrdadgar

Re: A Hafez Poem Daily هر روز یک شعر حافظ

Post by Sepehrdadgar »

Thank you