It is currently April 20th, 2024, 4:40 pm

Hello

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
mtchannel

Hello

Post by mtchannel »

Hello, I'm mtchannel. I can say that it has been 3 months since I met Rainmeter. I'm trying to customize my desktop. I wanted to share with you a gif of what I've done so far. I hope you liked it. Although it is very difficult at first, rainmeter cannot be given up later. I'm sorry for my bad english. I live in Turkey. Unfortunately, I have to stay abroad for treatment due to my illness. During this time, I met Rainmeter and tried to improve myself. The stuttering on the screen is unfortunately due to the lack of a video card. I'm currently using a decent laptop. video card 64mb. Wallpaper engine + rainmeter is doing very well. The video I prepared for the wallpaper engine is a modified version of the video I found on the internet. I hope you like. If my illness gets better, maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to test my work on a good computer. It's nice to meet everyone already.

Link : https://www.hizliresim.com/5iir5bz
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Hello

Post by death.crafter »

mtchannel wrote: October 26th, 2021, 12:39 am Hello, I'm mtchannel. I can say that it has been 3 months since I met Rainmeter. I'm trying to customize my desktop. I wanted to share with you a gif of what I've done so far. I hope you liked it. Although it is very difficult at first, rainmeter cannot be given up later. I'm sorry for my bad english. I live in Turkey. Unfortunately, I have to stay abroad for treatment due to my illness. During this time, I met Rainmeter and tried to improve myself. The stuttering on the screen is unfortunately due to the lack of a video card. I'm currently using a decent laptop. video card 64mb. Wallpaper engine + rainmeter is doing very well. The video I prepared for the wallpaper engine is a modified version of the video I found on the internet. I hope you like. If my illness gets better, maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to test my work on a good computer. It's nice to meet everyone already.

Link : https://www.hizliresim.com/5iir5bz
Not my cup of tea, but that is quite a good skin. If you need any kind of help, or face any problems while making skins, we are always here to be of help.

Welcome to the Rainmeter forums.
from the Realm of Death