It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:28 pm

SKIN:Bang not working

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: SKIN:Bang not working

Post by death.crafter »

FlightlessAz wrote: October 16th, 2021, 2:10 pm Hello, I saw your post. It just so happened after composing my reply to balala that i had to go for a trip away from home, therefore I currently have no access to my laptop now, and I was supposed to tell you but I forgot to do so. Sorry for that, and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back from my trip. Cheers! :rosegift:
Ah ok... You said it wasn't working the way you expected it to so I quoted you.

The problem was the static value of timemin. So, I guess you'll figure that out. Good luck on your trip.
FlightlessAz

Post by FlightlessAz »

death.crafter wrote: October 16th, 2021, 2:17 pm Ah ok... You said it wasn't working the way you expected it to so I quoted you.

The problem was the static value of timemin. So, I guess you'll figure that out. Good luck on your trip.
Sheesh, finally, I'm back home, I didn't expect that I'd be away for a long time... Anyways, I tried your suggestions, and It worked! However, there are 2 things that I changed to make it work. In your script, you defined wday and timemin as functions. I simply removed the function and defined it as it is. So:

Code: Select all

wday = function() return os.date('%a') end
became

wday = os.date('%a')
I think that is all. My problem has now been solved. Thanks to everyone who took the time to try and help me out with my problem. I greatly appreciate it! :rosegift:
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

FlightlessAz wrote: October 29th, 2021, 3:36 pm Sheesh, finally, I'm back home, I didn't expect that I'd be away for a long time... Anyways, I tried your suggestions, and It worked! However, there are 2 things that I changed to make it work. In your script, you defined wday and timemin as functions. I simply removed the function and defined it as it is. So:

wday = function() return os.date('%a') end
became

wday = os.date('%a')
I think that is all. My problem has now been solved. Thanks to everyone who took the time to try and help me out with my problem. I greatly appreciate it! :rosegift:
So it works as expected? I wonder about that tho, cause if you define timemin as a constant then it won't change once the skin is loaded, unless you change it regularly.

But if it works as expected, then we are glad we could be of help.