It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:31 am

[SOLVED] Is it possible to determine programatically if AudioLevel is not playing music?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Is it possible to determine programatically if AudioLevel is not playing music?

Post by death.crafter »

balala wrote: October 6th, 2021, 5:26 pm Obviously know. I listed all bangs requiring a file as parameter, beside a config name or alone.
Ohh no, I didn't mean it like that. The sentence should have been "I know you know that, but just to clarify."

It's a common mistake I see everyone doing, including the past me.

[!EditSkin "path\to\some.ini"]

I was just saying in common, as codecode pointed out. :D
from the Realm of Death
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Is it possible to determine programatically if AudioLevel is not playing music?

Post by balala »

death.crafter wrote: October 6th, 2021, 6:22 pm Ohh no, I didn't mean it like that. The sentence should have been "I know you know that, but just to clarify."

It's a common mistake I see everyone doing, including the past me.

[!EditSkin "path\to\some.ini"]

I was just saying in common, as codecode pointed out. :D
Alright, sorry. I never seen such a mistake, but in fact I never seen this bang used. And to be honest me personally never used it.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

balala wrote: October 6th, 2021, 6:45 pm Alright, sorry. I never seen such a mistake, but in fact I never seen this bang used. And to be honest me personally never used it.
!EditSkin. One of the best rainmeter features. In the manual there is really only a blurb about !EditSkin. But issues for it can go with compatibility with several of the utility features built into the rainmetrer.exe.
:Whistle
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.