It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:21 pm

I installed some weather widgets but the weather is not loading.

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
GBR213Official

I installed some weather widgets but the weather is not loading.

Post by GBR213Official »

I have internet but it's still not loading the weather. It's still not loading after several hours, including Hibernate mode and sleep mode. I use Windows 10 (fully updated) but I still can't see it. Can you help for me to see the weather? I am using Weather Widget-Extended https://visualskins.com/skin/weather-widget (found from my web history). I also download them from Microsoft Edge.
(NO MORE DEVIANT ART SUGGESTIONS ANYMORE)
Last edited by GBR213Official on October 2nd, 2021, 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
David8192

Re: I installed some weather widgets but the weather is not loading.

Post by David8192 »

the DA GALLERY 8-) For some Reason, the square root of X2 does not involve X
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

We would really need a link to one or more of the weather skins you are having trouble with.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

GBR213Official wrote: September 29th, 2021, 10:55 am I have internet but it's still not loading the weather. It's still not loading after several hours, including Hibernate mode and sleep mode. I use Windows 10 (fully updated) but I still can't see it. Can you help for me to see the weather.
Agree with jsmorley that a link would be nice, but additionally I suppose you're using and old skin (not widget!), which should work with the old weather source, which doesn't work anymore. Suggest you to go to here, download any of the skins posted there and try it out. Any of them should work. Do they?
GBR213Official

Post by GBR213Official »

balala, I am using Weather Widget-Extended https://visualskins.com/skin/weather-widget (found from my web history).
GBR213Official

Post by GBR213Official »

jsmorley wrote: September 29th, 2021, 11:23 am We would really need a link to one or more of the weather skins you are having trouble with.
I am using Weather Widget-Extended https://visualskins.com/skin/weather-widget (found from my web history). I also download them from Microsoft Edge.
GBR213Official

Post by GBR213Official »

balala wrote: September 29th, 2021, 11:56 am Agree with jsmorley that a link would be nice, but additionally I suppose you're using and old skin (not widget!), which should work with the old weather source, which doesn't work anymore. Suggest you to go to here, download any of the skins posted there and try it out. Any of them should work. Do they?
Also, I don't use DeviantArt, there are too many logo kids.
GBR213Official

Post by GBR213Official »

I even am trying different one but they are not working ?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

GBR213Official wrote: September 29th, 2021, 8:43 pm I even am trying different one but they are not working ?
The Weather Widget skin on visualskins.com is broken and has been broken for years. It uses a data feed from The Weather Channel that no longer exists. If you want a weather skin that works, go to the Weather Skins page balala referenced to you earlier and try one of those (with a green dot). Xenium's skins have a similar look and feel and will work.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
GBR213Official

Post by GBR213Official »

SilverAzide wrote: September 29th, 2021, 8:57 pm If you want a weather skin that works, go to the Weather Skins page balala referenced to you earlier.
I don't use DeviantArt because there are too many logo kids.
I even tried a different one and it still does not work.
Trying to search up Xenium skins also sends me to this page.