It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:46 pm

Rounded

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Judian81

Re: Rounded

Post by Judian81 »

sl23 wrote: September 5th, 2021, 11:43 pm
hey thanks for the skin. maby i can help you finding problems. first of all i like the bar very cool. best shortcuts you can have. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-another thing is. on the cpu ram meter. i have a very long name for my processor. and so this sticks a little bit out on the left and the right.

you can put this in RoundCPU+RAM.ini

Code: Select all

[CPUNameSpeed]
Meter=String
MeasureName=mCPUName
MeasureName2=mCPUSpeed
MeterStyle=sAllText
FontSize=8
InlineSetting=Size | 6
InlinePattern=^.* (.*)$
Text=%1 / %2 MHz
Group=Info
Hidden=1
ClipString=1
X=117
Y=6
W=110
H=20
;strange. this gives 3K in stead of 3100
;ToolTipText=%1 / %2 MHz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-when use the searchbar and search test for google. it realy does not a thing. i have chrome, opera and firefox installed.
-with the network part. i see L for browser and R for email. they both do not a thing. hmm i noticed now you wanted to be selected by user.
sorry for that. but you can make use of the default.

this is a part of a fix. RoundNet.ini

[Bg2]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,60,60,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,50 | StrokeWidth 2 | Extend StrokeAlpha
Shape2=Rectangle 9,9,42,42,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 2 | Extend StrokeAlpha2
Shape3=Rectangle 5,5,50,50,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 10 | Stroke Color 255,255,255,20
StrokeAlpha=Stroke Color #Color5#
StrokeAlpha2=Stroke Color #Color5#

LeftMouseUpAction=#APP3# "http://www.google.com"
RightMouseUpAction=#APP4#
this will open automaticaly the default browser with google search. RoundNet.ini

; --------------- WEB SEARCH ------------------
; Change the "Web" Variable to the path of your chosen Browser.
;Web=#PROGRAMPATH#..\..\MyApps\PA.c\PortableApps\FirefoxPortable\FirefoxPortable.exe
;Web="rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler http://www.google.com"
;Web="rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler "
Web="Explorer"

-with the music player you can open and close. i think that is used for dvd. but if i open and close again. the music never getting started again.

-with the network thing the ip adres is not shown. and says it is NA of 0.
little help for ip adres. replace this function. RoundNet.ini

[mIP]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=https://checkip.amazonaws.com/
UpdateRate=14400
RegExp=(?siU)^(.*)$
StringIndex=1
Substitute="":"N/A"

you music volume is from high to low. i have made something that you can use if you want to. it have steps from +10 to -10.
here is the code. but i need help with this because it is a little buggie. but it is also a little bit late for me now. RoundVolume.ini

[Bg1]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,60,60,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,50 | StrokeWidth 2 | Extend StrokeAlpha
Shape2=Rectangle 9,9,42,42,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 2 | Extend StrokeAlpha2
Shape3=Rectangle 5,5,50,50,50 | Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 10 | Stroke Color 255,255,255,20
StrokeAlpha=Stroke Color #Color5#
StrokeAlpha2=Stroke Color #Color5#

LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mOutput" "SetVolume #VolTotal#"][PLAY "#@#Windows Notify System Generic.wav"][!SetVariable VolTotal "(Clamp((#VolTotal#-10),0,(100)))"] [!UpdateMeasure mOutput] [!UpdateMeter *] [!Redraw]
;LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mOutput" "SetVolume #VolLow#"][PLAY "#@#Windows Notify System Generic.wav"] [!UpdateMeasure mOutput] [!UpdateMeter *] [!Redraw]
MiddleMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mOutput" "ToggleMute"]
RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mOutput" "SetVolume #VolTotal#"][PLAY "#@#Windows Notify System Generic.wav"][!SetVariable VolTotal "(Clamp((#VolTotal#+10),0,(100)))"] [!UpdateMeasure mOutput] [!UpdateMeter *] [!Redraw]
;RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mOutput" "SetVolume #VolMax#"][PLAY "#@#Windows Notify System Generic.wav"] [!UpdateMeasure mOutput] [!UpdateMeter *] [!Redraw]
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

Judian81 wrote: September 6th, 2021, 3:20 am ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-with the music player you can open and close. i think that is used for dvd. but if i open and close again. the music never getting started again.

:D i now understand that this is used to close the app or start the app. in my opinion you could use play and pause or stop in stead of close or open program. but that is just my opinion. :thumbup:
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Thank for the comments and tips :thumbup:
I'll take a look at all that later. I know there's room for improvement.

You can scroll the mouse on volume to adjust it btw.

I will definitely consider your comments and code to see if it improves things.

It's difficult testing stuff due to the limitations of hardware I have.

Thanks again, glad you like it. I wasn't sure about the launcher tbh, so good to know someone likes it :lol:
- MuLab -
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

sl23 wrote: September 6th, 2021, 7:01 amThanks again, glad you like it. I wasn't sure about the launcher tbh, so good to know someone likes it :lol:
your welcome.

i have another solution about the mail option.

; --------------- SHORTCUTS ------------------
APP1=ms-settings:network-status
APP2=
APP3=#Web#
APP4=#CURRENTPATH#\Mail.lnk
you can ship the default email from windows in your folder.
i tryed the best solution there was. and this is the most simple one.
sl23

Post by sl23 »

CPU/RAM: Clipstring and Width added.
NET: Not sure what you mean, it works fine for me...
Image 001.png
Did you set your browser in the Config's Variables? This is a per user setting, I can't predict what browser people will use as there are so many. Not to mention the path to it.
Email shortcut added to R-click.
Again, not sure what is happening with the IP address? It is also working here...
Image 002.png
MediaPlayer: It's not for DVD but for your Music player. Wrt Volume, try scrolling the mouse wheel to adjust it. :D
The reason I have a separate open and play button is due to sometimes I don't want to play music but edit the file tags. So if you'd like it your way, feel free to change it, but my end is going to stay as it is I'm afraid. ;-)

I will upload a new version with your suggestions in red above as soon as I get time. Thanks for your feedback :great:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- MuLab -
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Update - 2021.9.6: Link in original post.
CPU/RAM: Clipstring and Width added to CPU Name.
NET: Windows Email.lnk shortcut added to R-click.
- MuLab -
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Update - 2021.9.19: Link in original post.
New - Added a SkinLauncher skin.
New - Added Weather skin. Thank you to JSMorley for the permission to use the code from Weather.com skin.
Clock - Name change. Removed "v3" from filename. Removed chime icon and now use SegoeFluentIcon.
Launcher - Added name border.
MediaPlayer - Name change. Renamed "RoundMedia v2" to"RoundMedia". Renamed "RoundMedia v3" to"RoundMediaSpec"
Power+Bin - Added shortcuts for Shutdown, Restart, Sleep, Lock. Bin meter now works dynamically according to user specified BinSize Variable.
Changelog - Now included with Suite.
Last edited by sl23 on September 20th, 2021, 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
- MuLab -
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Screenshot 2021-09-20 013955.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
from the Realm of Death
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Is that wrong? :oops:
- MuLab -
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

sl23 wrote: September 19th, 2021, 9:09 pm Is that wrong? :oops:
No, it's fine...