It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:47 am

My First Skin Help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
MourningStar

Re: My First Skin Help

Post by MourningStar »

Yincognito wrote: August 10th, 2021, 10:30 pm...
So, just add something like:

Code: Select all

ToolTipTitle=Font Information
ToolTipIcon=PathToSome\Icon.ico
ToolTipText=[FontFace]
to the meter you want the tooltip displayed on hover (probably [Temperature]).
Dude, YES!!!!

MourningStar

Post by MourningStar »

Yincognito wrote: August 10th, 2021, 10:30 pm ... had to install SilverAzide's suite just to find out it's a tooltip... :lol:
it is simply criminal for a computer to NOT have SilverAzide's CPU Meter!!!!!
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Not surprisingly, I'm in total agreement with you there. :D
Working on an enhanced version that will support unlimited CPUs and cores.... ;)
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
MourningStar

Post by MourningStar »

SilverAzide wrote: August 11th, 2021, 6:49 pm Not surprisingly, I'm in total agreement with you there. :D
Working on an enhanced version that will support unlimited CPUs and cores.... ;)
Ha! Had to replace your 'updated' (and ugly) Intel logo with :

death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Always use the latest:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
from the Realm of Death
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

MourningStar wrote: August 11th, 2021, 7:14 pm Ha! Had to replace your 'updated' (and ugly) Intel logo with :
Yeah, blame Intel marketing people for that one. I have the old image if you want it (attached).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

MourningStar wrote: August 11th, 2021, 4:33 pm it is simply criminal for a computer to NOT have SilverAzide's CPU Meter!!!!!
Oh, no... my computer is a criminal! I knew it was something creepy about it, the way it looks at me at night... :twisted:
I said it before as well, if I wasn't constrained by space and my unorthodox expectations from a suite, I would have probably used his. 8-) The things I like the most about it beside the looks is the fact that it's one of the suites that has them all: clear and ordered structure and code, excellent functionality, friendly on system resources, etc. It wasn't an issue that I had to install it, quite the contrary, it was a bit redundant that I had to do it only to see something I should have remembered from the times I dealt with it, that's all. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
MourningStar

Post by MourningStar »

SilverAzide wrote: August 11th, 2021, 7:52 pm Yeah, blame Intel marketing people for that one. I have the old image if you want it (attached).
I have it already and posted it in my reply. Perhaps it does not display for you? (I can see it in my browser)
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

MourningStar wrote: August 11th, 2021, 8:44 pm I have it already and posted it in my reply. Perhaps it does not display for you? (I can see it in my browser)
Sorry for the confusion, I did see it. Yours is really nice actually (I saved it too), but yours has a totally transparent background and an odd aspect ratio that causes the logo to display distorted. Mine has the original white background and a square aspect ratio.
MourningStar

Post by MourningStar »

SilverAzide wrote: August 11th, 2021, 8:57 pm Sorry for the confusion, I did see it. Yours is really nice actually (I saved it too), but yours has a totally transparent background and an odd aspect ratio that causes the logo to display distorted. Mine has the original white background and a square aspect ratio.
Sorry - the one I posted here is not the one I used for the skin. Here is the one I used for your skin :