It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:56 pm

Simple countdown timer

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
sl23

Re: Simple countdown timer

Post by sl23 »

death.crafter wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:13 am I know what he is referring to. I wanted to know what he means by removing the solid. And wtf is a solid problem?
:rolmfao: :rolmfao: Maybe he's in the wrong place? Maybe see a Dr about that sort of problem!

death.crafter wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:13 amMay be. I am a machine level being you see. I need an interpreter like Yincognito to understand your Enigma codes :rolmfao:
No offence. Just kidding.
:lol: :rofl: He's Dutch, so think maybe his English is not perfect.
You really do like to hide things! :thumbup:
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Yincognito wrote: August 5th, 2021, 12:04 am See here for the explanation and the solution - and try to learn the "lesson" for the future. ;-) All your [Bg...] are "guilty" of this.

Basically, it's about the area on which the tooltip appears on hover. That is defined by the area of the meter, and not if its "elements".
Ok, I see how the x,y is used to position the Shape(s) and their positions now, thanks for the lesson! ;-)
Makes it sooo much easier to move several shapes in one section.
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Htf did you learn a second language with dyslexia? :o Credit to you :thumbup:
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

[snip][/snip]
Last edited by death.crafter on August 5th, 2021, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Aw come on, it's all in jest! ;-)
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I think we've had about all the toilet humor we need...

Seems to me that the point of all this is for someone to ask a question about how to accomplish something, have as many back-and-forth posts as needed to solve the problem, and end up with a thread that not only helps the original poster, but is something that others can use as a reference in the future. Having fun in this effort is absolutely fine, and I encourage it. Working with Rainmeter and interacting with others is fun. But let's not have the "fun" end up as the only point of the thread. This is not Discord...
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Sorry! :Whistle
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Sorry if I have, in anyway, hurt someone unintentionally. It was my mistake for asking in the first place. I should only reply if something concerns me or asked for help in general.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

death.crafter wrote: August 5th, 2021, 12:21 pm Sorry if I have, in anyway, hurt someone unintentionally. It was my mistake for asking in the first place. I should only reply if something concerns me or asked for help in general.
It's all good. I'm not intending to criticize anyone at all. I just sorta saw this thread getting a bit excessively longer and a bit "weirder" than I think is really useful at the end of the day. At some point, one might ask if someone coming later on who is interested in creating a "Simple countdown timer" is going to be well served.

Carry on...
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Again, sorry, probably my fault! Should I create a new thread with any further questions?