Hey, thanks for the examples. I made a weirdly simple change and the alpha etc is better than expected, and matches the rest of the skin better.death.crafter wrote: ↑June 8th, 2021, 1:58 pm I made changes only to the CPU bar but rest are the same so I guess you can change them accordingly:
Here is the code:What I did:
Code: Select all
[MeasureCPU] Measure=CPU Processor=0 ;[TrapTLL] ;Meter=Shape ;X=96 ;Y=305 ;Shape=Path TopFrame | Strokewidth 2 | Stroke Color #Main# | Fill Color 0,0,0,100 ;TopFrame=10, 80 | LineTo 277,95 | LineTo 272,118 | LineTo 0, 125 | ClosePath 1 [ProgBarLTL] Meter=Shape X=96 Y=305 Shape=Path TopBar | Fill Color #Goth#,130 | StrokeWidth 0 TopBar=10, 80 | LineTo (10+267*[MeasureCPU]/100),(80+15*[MeasureCPU]/100) | LineTo (282*[MeasureCPU]/100),(125-7*[MeasureCPU]/100) | LineTo 0, 125 | ClosePath 1 Shape2=Path TopFrame | StrokeWidth 2 | StrokeColor #Main# | Fill Color 00000000 TopFrame=10, 80 | LineTo 277,95 | LineTo 272,118 | LineTo 0, 125 | ClosePath 1 DynamicVariables=1 Container=TrapTLL
Changed the progress bar to the current one. Doing so I eliminated the need of a container(it's commented out in the above code), which was kinda lame cause it ate half the stroke width and little pieces from the corner.
You can replace the code in your ini to see the changes.
Edit: And yes I couldn't figure out the alpha correctly so you have to change that too.
But I cannot figure out how you figured the ratios of x+x for the different LineTo X,Y
I'll post what I have tried, and you can see that the simple plus and minus math is simply not the same even when off by the amount it is off in this version.
I guess that the one good thing is the alpha is perfect now, I think.