It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:36 pm

Combining Functionality FreeDisk and FileView - Limit Output To Root Dir Only?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Combining Functionality FreeDisk and FileView - Limit Output To Root Dir Only?

Post by death.crafter »

CodeCode wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:59 am That does not seem to work.
Also there is a blank spot under Drive1, and drive2 is the only one that opens on double click, and in that folder the gap after the first line, and the highlight persists where there are no files.
Wish I could help out but you have just filled that skin up with redundant and unnecessary bangs, meter styles and what not. The skin is currently too unoptimized. I know you didn't ask for help and it's no place for me to say things like this, but my point is optimize your skin a bit.
from the Realm of Death
CodeCode

Re: Combining Functionality FreeDisk and FileView - Limit Output To Root Dir Only?

Post by CodeCode »

I was hoping you would post the [SelectStyle] section, since that was left out of your previous post.

Everything I have seems to be necessary for what I have found so far. But I will go over things again, since redundancies just waste space.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

death.crafter wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 10:38 am Wish I could help out but you have just filled that skin up with redundant and unnecessary bangs, meter styles and what not. The skin is currently too unoptimized. I know you didn't ask for help and it's no place for me to say things like this, but my point is optimize your skin a bit.
Oh, the RoundVariables.inc is actually cleaned up now, I just forgot to get rid of junk values before putting it up.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

I 'think' I found a work around:

Code: Select all

[Size]
Measure=Calc
Formula=([#mPathBool]=0 ? (60+Clamp(([mFolderCount]+[mFileCount]-1)*65, 0, 506)) : (60+Clamp(([mFolderCount]+[mFileCount])*62, 0, 506)))
OnChangeAction=[!!UpdateMeter "TextMask"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[TextMask]
Meter=Image
H=[&Size]
W=383
SolidColor=0,0,0
DynamicVariables=1
From testing random folders with different indices, It seems to be pretty decently effective.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

FileFold 4.0
FileFold_4.0.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.