It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:48 am

WebNowPlaying plugin. Supports sites like Youtube and Soundcloud

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
yash1331

Re: WebNowPlaying plugin. Supports sites like Youtube and Soundcloud

Post by yash1331 »

Jeff wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:44 pm For those who want to get WebNowPlaying on Chrome (or any Chromium browser), just download the zip from here, unzip the .zip file into a random folder and in the Extension page of your browser enable Developer Mode then click Load unpacked and choose the folder where you unzipped the file, it should be added to your extensions now.
Thanks a lot :)

Hope the extension will get listed back soon on the store.

Edit:Also a dumb question but is it possible to just slap the plugin in rainmeter and set as PlayerName for nowplaying measure.

Edit2: IT JUST WORKS :jawdrop Just need to fix album art getting weird on my skin now, Thanks :thumbup:
J.A.R.V.I.S. + S.H.I.E.L.D. OS - Yash1331
tjhrulz
Developer

Post by tjhrulz »

yash1331 wrote: January 28th, 2021, 10:02 am Thanks a lot :)

Hope the extension will get listed back soon on the store.

Edit:Also a dumb question but is it possible to just slap the plugin in rainmeter and set as PlayerName for nowplaying measure.

Edit2: IT JUST WORKS :jawdrop Just need to fix album art getting weird on my skin now, Thanks :thumbup:
Don't know why I wasn't get notifications for this post... Yeah still waiting for Google to get back to me so this may take some time.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Extension is back on the Chrome Web Store!
ladyflopo

Post by ladyflopo »

Jeff wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:44 pm For those who want to get WebNowPlaying on Chrome (or any Chromium browser), just download the zip from here, unzip the .zip file into a random folder and in the Extension page of your browser enable Developer Mode then click Load unpacked and choose the folder where you unzipped the file, it should be added to your extensions now.
thank you! this worked :great:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Eminem Been Real Quiet Since this Plugin Dropped

Anyways, the plugin got updated to 0.5.0 fixing a couple of bugs and the browser extension added Qobuz support and other fixes, the web extension will now show a big red icon when your version is out of date
tjhrulz
Developer

Post by tjhrulz »

Jeff wrote: May 9th, 2021, 10:38 pm the web extension will now show a big red icon when your version is out of date
It actually did that before, I just never mentioned it (And it may have been broken?)

Also trying to add code injectors for a few web based desktop players (Many of the ones I thought were web based were not, Amazon has no excuse for their shitty desktop app now)

I have working support for Qobuz desktop it just needs an elegant installer, and I am working on Tidal but sadly there may not be an entry point there do the way it is architected
Gankaku

Post by Gankaku »

Helllllo. I just downloaded this and the extension today. There doesn't seem to be a place on mine for cd art? But I went to Pandora and it does work, but I can only see the Title and artist. My extension does have an exclamation mark but I read above what you said and it seems that it's okay for now.I have other visualizers that I can use with it but...

... the cd art...how?
tjhrulz
Developer

Post by tjhrulz »

Gankaku wrote: May 16th, 2021, 12:31 am Helllllo. I just downloaded this and the extension today. There doesn't seem to be a place on mine for cd art? But I went to Pandora and it does work, but I can only see the Title and artist. My extension does have an exclamation mark but I read above what you said and it seems that it's okay for now.I have other visualizers that I can use with it but...

... the cd art...how?
That is dependent on the developer of the skin, it is totally possible to add album art support and it is documented how to do so in the readme for the plugin for skin devs.

Also that red excelmation mark means that your plugin is out of date and you should download the latest one from here https://github.com/tjhrulz/WebNowPlaying/releases
Doggo_[無限]

Post by Doggo_[無限] »

Image(noob coder) when the song starts the play button does not change to the pause button

what am i doing wrong :???:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Doggo_[無限] wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 8:18 am Image(noob coder) when the song starts the play button does not change to the pause button

what am i doing wrong :???:
Without any code, or better with the complete skin, nobody will be able to help you. Please post the code of the whole skin or make a rmskin.