Music Player Beta

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
Judian81

Music Player Beta

Post by Judian81 »

Hello Rainmeter People,

The plugins I use are.
-Mouse plugin. https://github.com/NighthawkSLO/Mouse.dll/releases
-AudioAnalyzer plugin. https://github.com/d-uzlov/Rainmeter-Plugins-by-rxtd/releases
-WebNowPlayer. https://github.com/tjhrulz/WebNowPlaying/releases
-Spicetify https://github.com/khanhas/spicetify-cli/wiki/Guide-for-Rainmeter-user
-Rainmeter Video https://github.com/Judian81/Rainmeter-Video

Some Tips:
Spicetify is not included because i could not. You have to add Spicetify yourself to have Spotify working to get the album cover, name, playing position and duration. without it you could just see the song and artis name.
-If you do not want to install Spicetify you also not needed to add WebNowPlaying.dll.
-If you do not want to have the audio analizer you do not need to install AudioAnalyzer.dll.
-If you do not need to control the volume level and playing position you do not need to install Mouse.dll.

music player.png
Music Player_2022-03-28.rmskin
thanks for the already downloaded 176 times.

This one is with video addon. The video is most of the time out of sync. This is as far as i could go.

video player.png
Rainmeter Video_2022-03-28.rmskin

thanks for the already downloaded 68 times

if you want to close the video window it is best when skin is unloaded. you then can easly click on the window and use [Alt]+[F4]

Hope you enjoy my code.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Judian81 on March 28th, 2022, 4:37 am, edited 34 times in total.
Judian81

Re: Music Player

Post by Judian81 »

Code: Select all

[mfilepath]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying
PlayerName=[Wplayer]
PlayerType=File

[VideoFilePath]
Meter=String
MeasureName=mfilepath
X=10
Y=193
W=188
H=188
ClipString=2
Text=%1
LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\*\source\repos\video cast\video cast\bin\Debug\video cast.exe" "%1"]
can someone help me out?
i made a exe file with a window media player object. and want to play a video file that is already playing in winamp or some other players.
i want to play it with the mute option because the video is already playing.
but when i say %1 the exe file does not get the real file info. and just gets %1 or if there is Text it just get Text.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Judian81 wrote: July 13th, 2021, 8:08 pm

[mfilepath]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying
PlayerName=[Wplayer]
PlayerType=File

[VideoFilePath]
Meter=String
MeasureName=mfilepath
X=10
Y=193
W=188
H=188
ClipString=2
Text=%1
LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\*\source\repos\video cast\video cast\bin\Debug\video cast.exe" "%1"]
can someone help me out?
i made a exe file with a window media player object. and want to play a video file that is already playing in winamp or some other players.
i want to play it with the mute option because the video is already playing.
but when i say %1 the exe file does not get the real file info. and just gets %1 or if there is Text it just get Text.

While I have no idea if this skin works at all, I can help you address the specific issue you raise.

The %1 token for the value of MeasureName is not available inside an action on a meter. You will have to use the value of the measure as a section variable like:

LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\*\source\repos\video cast\video cast\bin\Debug\video cast.exe" "[&mfilepath]"]
DynamicVariables=1
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

jsmorley wrote: July 13th, 2021, 8:39 pm LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\*\source\repos\video cast\video cast\bin\Debug\video cast.exe" "[&mfilepath]"]
DynamicVariables=1
wow, thanks. this realy helps. i am busy to add video animation in the music player.

this is a preview for whats comming.

music player video extention.png
the things i can do is change video in winamp and the 'video cast.exe' get triggert by rainmeter and then plays the right video.
i can go to next song and back. change position.

i only have to make something in rainmeter that when i move the window the 'video cast.exe' gets the right top and left and width and height.

one downsite is. the video is never in sync with the real one that is played in winamp. so lip reading is out of line. there for i disabled making video in fullscreen. its then best to just do so with winamp itself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Judian81 on July 18th, 2021, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Judian81 wrote: July 14th, 2021, 4:04 am
music player video extention.png
Video player in Rainmeter. Nice.
from the Realm of Death
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

I have made a skin package with all the files included.

if you want to compile it yourself the code is here:
there now is a realse to find in here:
https://github.com/Judian81/Rainmeter-Video/releases

i know there are some bugs still there. if you want you can shoot if you wish.

one hint is. if you refresh the skin the exe file will be right there to fit in on it place.
Last edited by Judian81 on July 28th, 2021, 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

i am now developing the video extention.
when i start the skin the extention will placed precies in the empty space of the player.

but i have a problem. when moving the skin to another place. the extention just stay were is was.

then when refreshing the skin. the code below is called and the extention sits in the right place.

[Rainmeter]
Update=17
OnRefreshAction=[!UpdateMeter "MeterProgressBarRight"][!Redraw]["#debugpath#" "[&mfilepath]" "[&WPPosition]" #CURRENTCONFIGX# #CURRENTCONFIGY#  "188" "188" "[&mStateButton]" "[&mCover]" "[&WPDuration]"]

[Variables]
debugpath="#CURRENTPATH#Extension\video cast.exe"
so i want to know. how can capture when a skin is moving to another place?
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

Judian81 wrote: July 18th, 2021, 5:40 pmso i want to know. how can capture when a skin is moving to another place?

[mBackground]
Meter=String
X=0
Y=0
H=481
W=210
Text=""
MouseLeaveAction=["#debugpath#" "" "" #CURRENTCONFIGX# #CURRENTCONFIGY#  "188" "188" "" "" ""]
DynamicVariables=1
i have used this code instead. while move skin the video window is just were it was.
but when i place the skin and leave with the mouse it will be updated to the right spot.

update comming soon.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

this is an update. it could also be found in main post as well. i post it here so there will not be lost realeases.

Music Player_v0.78

i advise to download from main post as this could be changed over time. if main post is not good you could also try this realse.
Last edited by Judian81 on September 6th, 2021, 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

so made the borders better than before.
music player video extention 2.1.png
Music Player_v0.79

always check main post before downloading one.
Last edited by Judian81 on September 6th, 2021, 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.