It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:34 pm

xT Control Console 1.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Sam12345

Re: xT Control Console 1.0

Post by Sam12345 »

balala wrote: March 14th, 2021, 8:50 pm Not sure what format would you want to achieve, because this skin looks somewhat similar to the other skins of the package. The Up and Down buttons are now outside of the circle, but as explained, they have to be moved so. But the looking of the skin is more or less the same as the looking of the other skins.
Originally, the formating was styleTextValue, which it got from the resources folder, but the new version, it uses a new style [MyStringStyle], which is in the skin itself and doesn't match the other skins (font, color, etc).
balala wrote: March 14th, 2021, 8:50 pm What the "blue gauge" is?
I'm not sure how to describe it so i took a snip of the CPU one and circled it:
Screenshot 2021-03-14 223634.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insert inspirational quote here
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 14th, 2021, 10:38 pm Originally, the formating was styleTextValue, which it got from the resources folder, but the new version, it uses a new style [MyStringStyle], which is in the skin itself and doesn't match the other skins (font, color, etc).

I'm not sure how to describe it so i took a snip of the CPU one and circled it:
Screenshot 2021-03-14 223634.png
For both questions here is a rewritten code. I added back the Roundline meter and fixed the style of String meter. Please test it and let me know if it's better:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
BackgroundMode=1
AccurateText=1
@Include=#@#BaseBubble.inc
Group=SYS_Bubbles

[Variables]
Sound=C:\Users\spost\Documents\Rainmeter\Pot sounds\deduction-588.wav
Step=2
@IncludeVars=#@#SharedVars.inc
Radius=35

[MyStringStyle]
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
SolidColor=0,0,0,150
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CenterCenter
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[StringStyle]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=styleGaugeBackMedium
X=40
Y=50
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ShapeStyle]
X=[StringStyle:X]
Y=[StringStyle:Y]
Shape=Path MyPath | Extend MyModifiers1
MyModifiers1=Fill Color 0,0,0,1 | StrokeWidth 0 | Stroke Color 0,0,0,0

[MeasureWin7Audio]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin
MinValue=0
MAValue=100

[MeterVolUp]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=MyStringStyle
X=40
Y=5
Text=[\x2206]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[MeterVolDown]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=MyStringStyle
X=0r
Y=(2.6*#Radius#)r
Text=[\x2207]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[Volume_Load.Gradient]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\gradient1.png
W=80
H=80
X=0
Y=10

[Volume_Load.Gauge]
Meter=RoundLine
MeterStyle=styleGaugeMedium
MeasureName=MeasureWin7Audio
Container=Volume_Load.Gradient

[Volume_Load.Title]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextLabel
X=40
Y=35
Text=Volume

[volume_Load.Value]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextValue
X=0r
Y=0R
Text=[MeasureWin7Audio:]%
DynamicVariables=1

[0]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
MyPath=0,0 | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))) | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))) | ClosePath 1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[1]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
MyPath=0,0 | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-#CURRENTSECTION#*30))) | LineTo (-#Radius#*Sin(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))),(-#Radius#*Cos(Rad(-(#CURRENTSECTION#+1)*30))) | ClosePath 1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 9"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[2]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 18"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[3]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 27"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[4]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 36"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[5]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 45"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[6]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 55"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[7]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 64"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[8]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 73"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[9]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 82"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[10]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 90"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[11]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 100"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

Wow - I really have no words to thank for all your help! :thumbup: :oops:
I have decided to take away the Up/Down buttons, as they sorta interfere with the desktop background, and there are now to other ways of changing the volume (scrolling & clicking on the gauge) that rendered it surplus.
I also added on left click it plays the sound (like the normal windows volume slider).
One minor question: I noticed on pressing the mute button on my keyboard that it shows -1% as the volume, yet in the code it is set to minimum of 0? It doesn't bother me, I just wonder why that happens
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 15th, 2021, 8:08 pm Wow - I really have no words to thank for all your help! :thumbup: :oops:
I have decided to take away the Up/Down buttons, as they sorta interfere with the desktop background, and there are now to other ways of changing the volume (scrolling & clicking on the gauge) that rendered it surplus.
I'm glad if you like it. :thumbup:
Sam12345 wrote: March 15th, 2021, 8:08 pm One minor question: I noticed on pressing the mute button on my keyboard that it shows -1% as the volume, yet in the code it is set to minimum of 0? It doesn't bother me, I just wonder why that happens
Because when you mute the system, the Win7Audio plugin (used by this skin) is returning -1 (to be a different value than 0). If needed there are solutions for this as well. Are you interested?
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

balala wrote: March 15th, 2021, 8:23 pm Are you interested?
sure, if its simple, than why not :confused:, but it doesn't bother me that much
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 15th, 2021, 8:59 pm sure, if its simple, than why not :confused:, but it doesn't bother me that much
Add the following options to the [MeasureWin7Audio] measure:

[MeasureWin7Audio]
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#<0)
IfTrueAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "Mute"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "[MeasureWin7Audio:]%"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!Redraw]
If you do this, you can remove the Text option of the [volume_Load.Value] meter, because this option is set now by the above !SetOption bangs, so it's not needed on the meter itself (however even if you leave it, doesn't matter too much).

Note that I discovered just now that there were a mistake in the MaxValue option of the last posted [MeasureWin7Audio] measure. It mistakenly has been written as MAValue=100 (x is missing), but correctly it is MaxValue=100. Pleasde fix it and sorry.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

balala wrote: March 15th, 2021, 9:14 pm Add the following options to the [MeasureWin7Audio] measure
I added that, but now the % gauge doesn't update. Its a bit weird, the blue gauge changes, and so does the actual volume, as well as if I refresh the skin (or mute it and unmute it), but the text % gets stuck on one value. I tried taking away the new code, and these issues went away, so I suppose its this new bit. If its a big issue than it doesn't matter, I'll stick without this bit, I rarely have it on mute anyways.
balala wrote: March 15th, 2021, 9:14 pm It mistakenly has been written as MAValue=100 (x is missing), but correctly it is MaxValue=100.
Done, but it doesn't matter because my max volume on Windows is 100 anyways :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm I added that, but now the % gauge doesn't update. Its a bit weird, the blue gauge changes, and so does the actual volume, as well as if I refresh the skin (or mute it and unmute it), but the text % gets stuck on one value. I tried taking away the new code, and these issues went away, so I suppose its this new bit. If its a big issue than it doesn't matter, I'll stick without this bit, I rarely have it on mute anyways.
Please post the code as you have it now. I'd like to take a look.
Sam12345 wrote: March 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm Done, but it doesn't matter because my max volume on Windows is 100 anyways :great:
It always is. But if not set correctly, the Roundline meter doesn't work properly.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

balala wrote: March 16th, 2021, 8:57 pm Please post the code as you have it now. I'd like to take a look
:thumbup:

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
BackgroundMode=1
AccurateText=1
Group=SYS_Bubbles

[Variables]
Sound=#@#Sounds\volume.wav
Step=2
Radius=35

[MyStringStyle]
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
SolidColor=0,0,0,150
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CenterCenter
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[StringStyle]
Meter=Shape
X=40
Y=50
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ShapeStyle]

[MeasureWin7Audio]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin
MinValue=0
MaxValue=100
IfTrueAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "Mute"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "[MeasureWin7Audio:]%"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!Redraw]

[Volume_Load.Gradient]
Meter=Image
W=80
H=80
X=0
Y=10

[Volume_Load.Gauge]
Meter=RoundLine

[Volume_Load.Title]
Meter=String
X=40
Y=30
Text=Volume

[volume_Load.Value]
Meter=String
X=0r
Y=0R

[0]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[1]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 9"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[2]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 18"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[3]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 27"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[4]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 36"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[5]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 45"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[6]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 55"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[7]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 64"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[8]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 73"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[9]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 82"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[10]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 90"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]

[11]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 100"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"][!UpdateMeter "MeterVolLevel"][!Redraw]
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm I added that, but now the % gauge doesn't update. Its a bit weird, the blue gauge changes, and so does the actual volume, as well as if I refresh the skin (or mute it and unmute it), but the text % gets stuck on one value. I tried taking away the new code, and these issues went away, so I suppose its this new bit. If its a big issue than it doesn't matter, I'll stick without this bit, I rarely have it on mute anyways.
Just add an IfConditionMode=1 option to the [MeasureWin7Audio] measure.

If intrested, here is an addition to the skin, which sets red the roundline when the system is muted and blue when it's unmuted. Since I rewrote more things in the code, to apply this, replace the code of your skin with the following one:

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume -#Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "ChangeVolume #Step#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]
BackgroundMode=1
AccurateText=1
Group=SYS_Bubbles

[Variables]
Sound=#@#Sounds\volume.wav
Step=2
Radius=35

[MyStringStyle]
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
SolidColor=0,0,0,150
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CenterCenter
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[StringStyle]
Meter=Shape
X=40
Y=50
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

[ShapeStyle]

[MeasureWin7Audio]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin
MinValue=0
MaxValue=100
IfTrueAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "Mute"][!SetOption Volume_Load.Gauge LineColor "255,0,0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureMute"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!UpdateMeter "Volume_Load.Gauge"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!Setoption volume_Load.Value Text "[MeasureWin7Audio:]%"][!SetOption Volume_Load.Gauge LineColor "#dataColor1#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureMute"][!UpdateMeter "volume_Load.Value"][!UpdateMeter "Volume_Load.Gauge"][!Redraw]
IfConditionMode=1

[MeasureMute]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureWin7Audio >= 0 ) ? MeasureWin7Audio : MeasureMute )
MinValue=0
MaxValue=100

[Volume_Load.Gradient]
Meter=Image
W=80
H=80
X=0
Y=10

[Volume_Load.Gauge]
Meter=RoundLine
MeasureName=MeasureMute

[Volume_Load.Title]
Meter=String
X=40
Y=30
Text=Volume

[volume_Load.Value]
Meter=String
;MeasureName=MeasureWin7Audio
X=0r
Y=0R

[0]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[1]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 9"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[2]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 18"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[3]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 27"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[4]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 36"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[5]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 45"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[6]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 55"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[7]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 64"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[8]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 73"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[9]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 82"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[10]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 90"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio"]

[11]
Meter=Shape
MeterStyle=ShapeStyle
LeftMouseUpAction=[Play "#Sound#"][!CommandMeasure "MeasureWin7Audio" "SetVolume 100"]
Note that in your code, when the system has gone muted, the roundline disappeared. Now it remains visible, but gets a red color (which can be easily changed by replacinf the 255,0,0 color code with the desired on on the [!SetOption Volume_Load.Gauge LineColor "255,0,0"] bang of the IfTrueAction option of the [MeasureWin7Audio] measure).