It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:37 pm

xT Control Console 1.0

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Sam12345

Re: xT Control Console 1.0

Post by Sam12345 »

thanks!
download speed_001.10.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insert inspirational quote here
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 8:21 pm thanks!
download speed_001.10.rmskin
Sorry, but this is not right. The package includes one single file, a .txt, which in fact it's a .ini. I changed its extension, but what I asked was to pack the WHOLE config (the folder within the Skins folder, which containbs the skin's .ini file) and upload that package. I'd need that pőackage, because there is at least one file which I still don't have (@Resources\SharedVars.inc). There also are skins, which have to be loaded / unloaded in some circumstances.
So please repack the WHOLE config and upload the package once again.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

Hi,
Thanks once again - you really are very helpful!
I tried it again - is this right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 10:23 pm I tried it again - is this right?
Well, yes and no.
Yes, because the package has this time all needed files and can be installed.
But no, because there is only one single .ini file (Try\Upload speed.ini), but in the code of the skin there are a few !activateConfig bangs, which should load some skins which don't exist. This led to error messages in the log.
Additionally the skin doesn't have too much to do with the code posted by you previously. It's a completely different thing.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

That might be because i edited the script of xT Control Console, I could package it with all the skins that came with it as well as my one?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 7:52 pm That might be because i edited the script of xT Control Console, I could package it with all the skins that came with it as well as my one?
All those skins are in the same rootconfig (Try? - not sure this is its real name). If you pack the config with Skin packager, all skins will be included (those contained into the Bubble1, Bubble2 and Bubble3 configs as well). So, yes, you can.
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

I think this should work.
I uploaded the whole package, with the skin as "download speed". If it doesn't work, I edited RAM_Bubbles skin so its the same.
Thanks one again :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 8:47 pm I uploaded the whole package, with the skin as "download speed". If it doesn't work, I edited RAM_Bubbles skin so its the same.
The same mention as before: the xT-cc\Downlaod speed\Upload speed.ini skin doesn't have too much to do with the code posted by you previously. It's a completely different thing. So what should we do with it? What's your question? Your initial question was related to another skin, so now what?
Sam12345

Post by Sam12345 »

My question is, how to make a skin that matches xT control console, that shows the download speed in the same style as the CPU speed monitor that is part of this package?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sam12345 wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 10:16 pm My question is, how to make a skin that matches xT control console, that shows the download speed in the same style as the CPU speed monitor that is part of this package?
CPU speed monitor being which skin of the package? xT-cc\Processor\CPU_Bubbles.ini, or xT-cc\Processor\CPU_Window.ini or which one?