It is currently April 16th, 2024, 9:53 pm

Show active Language

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Show active Language

Post by balala »

Active Colors wrote: February 26th, 2021, 7:21 pm Kinda strange. The active input language is based per active window. For instance, if you open a browser and switch to a language B, when you focus on desktop it will be a language A. But Windows still can detect a current focused "window" and tell what is an active keyboard language right now anyhow.

All I know is that the taskhost.exe is related to the language bar and C:/Windows/system32/input.dll is related to the input.
I think this was the case with Windows 7. In Windows 10 it's not anymore.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2021, 7:02 pm What do you mean by "additional screens"?
I mean displays, when you have more than 1 monitor.
Image * Image * Image * Image
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

deflore08 wrote: February 26th, 2021, 7:49 pm I mean displays, when you have more than 1 monitor.
And is there a difference between the languages used on different monitors, if there are more? Sorry, but I'm using one single monitor, so I'm not sure at all.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2021, 7:53 pm And is there a difference between the languages used on different monitors, if there are more? Sorry, but I'm using one single monitor, so I'm not sure at all.
Nah, just you can see tray icons, action center button and language bar only on a screen set as "main". On the others you'll see only time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image * Image * Image * Image