It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:07 pm

Adding ini file to other existed skin.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
antonio0421

Re: Adding ini file to other existed skin.

Post by antonio0421 »

balala wrote: January 9th, 2021, 2:47 pm Have you added the OnChangeAction option to the [MeasureWindowsColor] measure, as suggested before? Make sure it is there.
Also make sure the meter which has the posted InlineSettings, has a DynamicVariables=1 option added as well.
Another thing you have to take care about is the hexadecimal colors. Make sure not to add a leading hash # character. I see you didn't add it into the last quote, but it is added previously
Yes I did. The code should be like this right?

Code: Select all

[Variables]
WindowsColor=[MeasureWindowsColor]
WindowsColorText=[MeasureWindowsColorText]
WindowsColorDark=[MeasureWindowsColorDark]

; WindowsColorBGD=133,133,133
; WindowsColorBGL=221,221,221
; WindowsColorBright=255,255,255
; WindowsColorWhite=193,193,193

WindowsColorBGD=858585
WindowsColorBGL=dddddd
WindowsColorBright=ffffff
WindowsColorWhite=c1c1c1
WindowsColorRed=FF0000
WindowsColorBlue=4AC8FF

; [Lua]
; Measure=Script
; ScriptFile=#@#scripts\ConvertHEXRGB.lua
;Disabled=1

; ------------------------------------------------------------------------
; MEASURES
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeasureColorTrigger]
; Updates Windows accent palette every UpdateDivider*(meter "Update" value) milliseconds.
Measure=String
OnUpdateAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasurePaletteRegistry Run]
UpdateDivider=100

[MeasurePaletteRegistry]
; Returns Windows accent palette.
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugin\RunCommand
Parameter=C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe query HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent /v AccentPalette
OutputType=ANSI
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasure MeasureWindowsColor][!UpdateMeasure MeasureWindowsColorText][!UpdateMeasure MeasureWindowsColorDark]
UpdateDivider=-1

; Palette options:
; "\1\2\3"
; "\5\6\7"	
; "\9\10\11"	Windows accent color for text
; "\13\14\15"	Primary Windows accent color
; "\17\18\19"
; "\21\22\23"	Taskbar color (when it's not black)
; "\25\26\27"	Text input color
; "\29\30\31"

[MeasureWindowsColorText]
; Returns Windows accent color for text.
Measure=String
String=[MeasurePaletteRegistry]
DynamicVariables=1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="(?siU).*REG_BINARY\s*([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2}).*":"\9\10\11"
UpdateDivider=-1

;OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsTextColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColorText [Lua:ConvertToRGB('[MeasureWindowsColorText]')]][!Redraw]

OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsTextColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColorText "[MeasureWindowsColorText]"][!Redraw]

DyanmicVariables=1

[MeasureWindowsColorDark]
; Returns dark Windows accent color.
Measure=String
DynamicVariables=1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="(?siU).*REG_BINARY\s*([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2}).*":"\25\26\27"
UpdateDivider=-1

;OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsDarkColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColorDark [Lua:ConvertToRGB('[MeasureWindowsColorDark]')]][!Redraw]

OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsDarkColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColorDark "[MeasureWindowsColorDark]"][!Redraw]

DyanmicVariables=1

[MeasureWindowsColor]
; Returns primary Windows accent color.
Measure=String
DynamicVariables=1
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="(?siU).*REG_BINARY\s*([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2}).*":"\13\14\15"
UpdateDivider=-1

;OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColor [Lua:ConvertToRGB('[MeasureWindowsColor]')]][!Redraw]

OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup WindowsColorGroup][!SetVariable WindowsColor "[MeasureWindowsColor]"][!Redraw]

DyanmicVariables=1
balala wrote: January 9th, 2021, 2:47 pm so make sure it isn't there.
No I dont think so, if output them as a string, they will be like this

I'VE FOUND OUT WHY. IT'S BECAUSE UPDATE TIME TOO BIG. MY GOD WHY I AM SO STUPID :p
Now It worked. All of them worked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

antonio0421 wrote: January 9th, 2021, 3:14 pm I'VE FOUND OUT WHY. IT'S BECAUSE UPDATE TIME TOO BIG. MY GOD WHY I AM SO STUPID :p
Now It worked. All of them worked.
Right, now I see you have set UpdateDivider=-1 options on the [MeasureWindowsColorText], [MeasureWindowsColorDark] and [MeasureWindowsColor] measures. Good you succeeded figuring out and fixing the issue. Congratulations!
Do you have further questions or all is alright now (as I believe it is)?
antonio0421

Post by antonio0421 »

balala wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:28 pm Right, now I see you have set UpdateDivider=-1 options on the [MeasureWindowsColorText], [MeasureWindowsColorDark] and [MeasureWindowsColor] measures. Good you succeeded figuring out and fixing the issue. Congratulations!
Do you have further questions or all is alright now (as I believe it is)?
Huhhh, let me check ...
It's good now. As far as I can see :thumbup:

Thanks for your kindly supported. Wish you have a nice days.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

antonio0421 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 3:56 am Wish you have a nice days.
Glad to help and wish you the same.