It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:37 pm

NXT-OS Dock

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
NewSwisss

NXT-OS Dock

Post by NewSwisss »

I was thinking of making a skin where when I click on the shape meter it opens the Launcher from NXT-OS that shows all the apps and everything. But I cant find the specific skin that activates that launcher. Can someone help me?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NXT-OS Dock

Post by eclectic-tech »

NewSwisss wrote: November 14th, 2020, 10:52 pm I was thinking of making a skin where when I click on the shape meter it opens the Launcher from NXT-OS that shows all the apps and everything. But I cant find the specific skin that activates that launcher. Can someone help me?
Shape Meter
!ToggleConfig Bang

Code: Select all

[LaunchDock]
Meter=Shape
X=1
Y=1
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,50,50,5 
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ToggleConfig "NXT-OS\Dock" "Circle Dock.ini"]
NewSwisss

Post by NewSwisss »

Im not asking to open the actual circle dock. When you press that white circle it opens up that list or widgets of all apps. I need that to open. But im not sure if its a skin, it might be hardcoded....
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

NewSwisss wrote: November 15th, 2020, 7:01 pm Im not asking to open the actual circle dock. When you press that white circle it opens up that list or widgets of all apps. I need that to open. But im not sure if its a skin, it might be hardcoded....
You need to ask the author of NXT-OS. From what I know of this suite, it does use quite a few specialized programs that are not related to Rainmeter. What you are looking for is probably done in one of those programs written specifically for that.

Sorry I cannot help you any further with this. O.O