It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:46 am

Anyone familiar with the Grayhound theme?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
AdrianJC

Anyone familiar with the Grayhound theme?

Post by AdrianJC »

Hi all,

still fooling around with the other theme, but I noticed this theme called GrayHound. Does anyone have any experience with it?
I would like to change some minor things but I can't find all or don't understand them all.

thnx
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Anyone familiar with the Grayhound theme?

Post by balala »

AdrianJC wrote: October 21st, 2020, 10:05 am still fooling around with the other theme, but I noticed this theme called GrayHound. Does anyone have any experience with it?
I would like to change some minor things but I can't find all or don't understand them all.
A theme being a skin? Because I am not for sure, but post a link where it can be downloaded and the question you have. Will try to help, if i can.
AdrianJC

Post by AdrianJC »

balala wrote: October 21st, 2020, 11:38 am A theme being a skin? Because I am not for sure, but post a link where it can be downloaded and the question you have. Will try to help, if i can.
Whahahaha, a skin (some call it a theme ;-) )

But well here we go this is the link to the skin: https://www.lewe.com/rainmeter-skin-grayhound/ on the end is the link for the download.
And thank you in advance.

Greetings
Adrian
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

AdrianJC wrote: October 21st, 2020, 12:36 pm But well here we go this is the link to the skin: https://www.lewe.com/rainmeter-skin-grayhound/ on the end is the link for the download.
Alright, but what the question is? Because you didn't tell this:
AdrianJC wrote: October 21st, 2020, 10:05 am I would like to change some minor things but I can't find all or don't understand them all.
What would you like to change?
AdrianJC

Post by AdrianJC »

balala wrote: October 21st, 2020, 5:33 pm Alright, but what the question is? Because you didn't tell this:

What would you like to change?
I would like to know how to change the space between the lines.
How to add info to "let's say" the CPU skin to add info like what processor the system is and things like that.
And how to make the graphical bars not to spike into the text lines, because that makes it a bit messy I think...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

AdrianJC wrote: October 21st, 2020, 9:19 pm How to add info to "let's say" the CPU skin to add info like what processor the system is and things like that.
This particularlly is already added, if I'm not wrong. For me at least the skin shows the processor for each core, so it appeares more times, above each usage percentage of each core. Doesn't it for you?
AdrianJC wrote: October 21st, 2020, 9:19 pm And how to make the graphical bars not to spike into the text lines, because that makes it a bit messy I think...
I worked with the Medium version of the skin, the bellow values probably are valid only for this.
Try to increase the value of the LineYRel variable into the [Variables] section of the @Resources\Medium.inc file. Initially it is set to LineYRel=-48r, try something like LineYRel=-20r (obviously by a few tries you have to find the best value for your needs).
AdrianJC

Post by AdrianJC »

balala wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 7:03 pm This particularlly is already added, if I'm not wrong. For me at least the skin shows the processor for each core, so it appeares more times, above each usage percentage of each core. Doesn't it for you?

What I want to achieve is add extra text.
Let's say with the "single" CPU (ini / inc), for example, I would like it to also read the type of CPU.

I worked with the Medium version of the skin, the bellow values probably are valid only for this.
Try to increase the value of the LineYRel variable into the [Variables] section of the @Resources\Medium.inc file. Initially it is set to LineYRel=-48r, try something like LineYRel=-20r (obviously by a few tries you have to find the best value for your needs).
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Do you have any reply? Because you just quoted my reply, nothing else.
AdrianJC

Post by AdrianJC »

Hi,

Yeah sorry I quoted with this:

What I want to achieve is add extra text.
Let's say with the "single" CPU (ini / inc), for example, I would like it to also read the type of CPU.

hope this makes sence on the first part of you awnser.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

AdrianJC wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 9:25 pm Yeah sorry I quoted with this:
Right, now I see. Sorry for my mistake.
AdrianJC wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 9:25 pm What I want to achieve is add extra text.
So you want the same information as that shown more times for each core, only once? Sorry, but I'm not sure I entirely understand your desire.