It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:27 am

plugin/skin to show Kodi now playing info

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Red5ive

plugin/skin to show Kodi now playing info

Post by Red5ive »

Had a search and nothing came up immediately but was hoping that there was a plugin that showed the now playing info from kodi.

I have a windows HTPC that has a 4" front LCD touchscreen, Was hoping to use Rainmeter to show the weather/system specs on this 2nd screen as well as what Kodi was playing, has anyone created something like that?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: plugin/skin to show Kodi now playing info

Post by Yincognito »

Red5ive wrote: September 5th, 2020, 3:30 pm Had a search and nothing came up immediately but was hoping that there was a plugin that showed the now playing info from kodi.

I have a windows HTPC that has a 4" front LCD touchscreen, Was hoping to use Rainmeter to show the weather/system specs on this 2nd screen as well as what Kodi was playing, has anyone created something like that?
It looks like you didn't search (well) enough: HTPC 0.0.1 by Rick1967. I don't know if that helps, but it's a starting point. You can search on Google or using the search icon at the to right corner here on the forum as well.

That being said, it's probably going to be a limited amount of results, by the looks of other posts on the matter... :confused:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth