It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:51 am

Cursor Click, Cursor Trail, Up Time

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Cursor Click, Cursor Trail, Up Time

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 2:08 pmSorry, I hope didn't bother anyone. Was not my intention. Just saw the quotes and as usual, I felt I have to comment it. I'm gonna try not to post such comments again (especially not for you, since I know now you know thing related to quotes), but unfortunately I can't be entirely sure it's not gonna happen never. Sorry...
Nah, it didn't bothered me - I just didn't know how get (nicely) out of that situation without explaining my approach one more time, something that was a bit redundant and got the attention of jsmorley. :confused: Don't worry about remembering what to post and what not in my case, I will remember for you - I don't need or want any preferential treatment from anyone. So feel free to do your thing as usual, if it's about quotes I'll just say "yep, got it" and then do the same thing again. :lol:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 3:11 pm Don't worry about remembering what to post and what not in my case, I will remember for you
Hope I won't forget, but as said, knowing myself, can't promis.
Yincognito wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 3:11 pm So feel free to do your thing as usual, if it's about quotes I'll just say "yep, got it" and then do the same thing again. :lol:
Good point!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 3:28 pm Hope I won't forget, but as said, knowing myself, can't promise.
As I said, don't worry. I have a good memory, and when I say something seriously, it's final - I'm not one that makes the same mistake twice. I would have avoided prolonging the discussion about it here as well, if I knew (the clarified) jsmorley's stance beforehand. So, relax and be yourself, because it's ok either way. :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 5:31 pm I have a good memory,
Good for you, unfortunately (for me) I have not! That's why I said sooner or later I'll forget the deal about not commenting your quotes.
Yincognito wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 5:31 pm So, relax and be yourself, because it's ok either way. :great: