It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:21 am

just asking a name of a skin ty

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jsmorley
Developer

Re: just asking a name of a skin ty

Post by jsmorley »

So I guess the question is what do you want to measure in this skin? By all appearances, it is a very simple skin, and should take a few minutes to replicate entirely.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I see:

CPU %
RAM %
Drive %
Net ?
Temp ?

So is "RAM" the percentage of physical RAM being used?
What value do you want to display for "Net"?
What Temperature are you looking to display?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

As stated, this would be easy to create, but I think the OP will find that "Elementary/System/system-H.ini" by flyinghyrax, is pretty close to what they are looking for... albeit without the CPU temperature.

You can download the latest version here: https://www.deviantart.com/flyinghyrax/art/Elementary-3-0-426588102
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 21st, 2020, 12:05 pm can someone name the monitoring system its my previous skin but i cant find it again thank you
I just wrote something similar today:
SimpleMonitor_1.0.0.rmskin
SimpleMonitor.jpg
It uses MSI Afterburner (must be installed and running) for the temperature - the required plugin is included in the skin package. You can adjust things from the [Variables] section. Or, you can use the skin recommended by eclectic-tech, it's your choice. ;-)

P.S. Sorry for the delay, been busy on my own stubborn skins meanwhile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

Yincognito wrote: July 24th, 2020, 9:01 am I just wrote something similar today:
SimpleMonitor_1.0.0.rmskin
SimpleMonitor.jpg
It uses MSI Afterburner (must be installed and running) for the temperature - the required plugin is included in the skin package. You can adjust things from the [Variables] section. Or, you can use the skin recommended by eclectic-tech, it's your choice. ;-)

P.S. Sorry for the delay, been busy on my own stubborn skins meanwhile.
WOW THANKS MATE IT REALLY LOOK A LIKE AND ALSO IM THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SAY SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR TIME THANK SO MUCH :D
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 26th, 2020, 5:32 am WOW THANKS MATE IT REALLY LOOK A LIKE AND ALSO IM THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SAY SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR TIME THANK SO MUCH :D
Yeah, don't worry, you're not the one ruining my time, the little quirks that still don't come out as expected in my last skin are. :twisted:
I'm glad my simple skin was what you wanted. I understand the need for simplicity at times in Rainmeter, although one of its strong points is to create all kinds of nice looking layouts like the one presented by eclectic-tech (I just noticed now that loading only system-h.ini from that suite achieves roughly the same thing as in my skin, bar the temperature; I didn't notice before as there were those other bigger skins taking the visual spotlight). ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth