It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:41 am

just asking a name of a skin ty

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
RGBisLyf

just asking a name of a skin ty

Post by RGBisLyf »

can someone name the monitoring system its my previous skin but i cant find it again thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: just asking a name of a skin ty

Post by Yincognito »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 21st, 2020, 12:05 pm can someone name the monitoring system its my previous skin but i cant find it again thank you
Which one is it? The colored bars in the music visualizer, or the CPU..RAM..NET..TEMP line below? Are they separate skins or they both belong to the same skin? Also, can you post an actual screenshot of the skin in question, and not a photo taken with your phone? And another one ... can you post the [Metadata] section of the skin in question - which has lines like Name=.., Author=.. so that the identification of the skin will be easier? I mean, if one wants good and accurate answers, he should provide as many and as clear details on the matter as possible...
Last edited by Yincognito on July 22nd, 2020, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 8:54 am Also, can you post an actual screenshot of the skin in question, and not a photo taken with your phone? And another one ... can you post the [Metadata] section of the skin in question - which has lines like Name=.., Author=.. so that the identification of the skin will be easier?
I suppose he can't because the skin has been lost in meantime. At least this is what have I understood from:
RGBisLyf wrote: July 21st, 2020, 12:05 pm my previous skin but i cant find it again
But right, not sure not even which one is the skin he's talking about. :confused:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 9:19 am I suppose he can't because the skin has been lost in meantime. At least this is what have I understood from [...]
Ah, yes, indeed. My mistake. Edited my post accordingly.
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

Yincognito wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 8:54 am Which one is it? The colored bars in the music visualizer, or the CPU..RAM..NET..TEMP line below? Are they separate skins or they both belong to the same skin? Also, can you post an actual screenshot of the skin in question, and not a photo taken with your phone? And another one ... can you post the [Metadata] section of the skin in question - which has lines like Name=.., Author=.. so that the identification of the skin will be easier? I mean, if one wants good and accurate answers, he should provide as many and as clear details on the matter as possible...

The system monitoring the color white one and yes its just a single skin for all the statistics its been lost for some time I can't really find it anywhere so i started to ask this here thanks
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 11:57 pm The system monitoring the color white one and yes its just a single skin for all the statistics its been lost for some time I can't really find it anywhere so i started to ask this here thanks
No, what I meant was: is the white colored skin the same skin as the pink visualizer skin above or they are different?
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

Yincognito wrote: July 23rd, 2020, 12:02 am No, what I meant was: is the white colored skin the same skin as the pink visualizer skin above or they are different?
The visualizer and the text is not the same skin with the monitoring im so sorry for my vague explanation XDXD
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 11:57 pm The system monitoring the color white one and yes its just a single skin for all the statistics its been lost for some time I can't really find it anywhere so i started to ask this here thanks
Let's see if I'm not mistaken. The posted image has been taken earlier and now you have only that image. You can't access the skin itself. Am I right?
If I am, do you know when the picture has been taken?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RGBisLyf wrote: July 23rd, 2020, 2:32 am The visualizer and the text is not the same skin with the monitoring im so sorry for my vague explanation XDXD
Yeah, it's ok, no worries - it's good that you provide additional details. The bad thing is that there is no "special" feature or appearance to that skin in order to identify it easily, as there are probably lots of skins looking that way. The good thing is that the skin looks easy to replicate, assuming that you still know how it looked, how it behaved and what other "hidden" features it might have had. In other words, it may be easier to write a similar skin than looking to identify it. So, given the situation, do you remember which software you (and your skin) used to get the temperatures? MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO, CoreTemp?
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

Yincognito wrote: July 23rd, 2020, 8:44 am Yeah, it's ok, no worries - it's good that you provide additional details. The bad thing is that there is no "special" feature or appearance to that skin in order to identify it easily, as there are probably lots of skins looking that way. The good thing is that the skin looks easy to replicate, assuming that you still know how it looked, how it behaved and what other "hidden" features it might have had. In other words, it may be easier to write a similar skin than looking to identify it. So, given the situation, do you remember which software you (and your skin) used to get the temperatures? MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO, CoreTemp?
i dont really know but im sure that temp reading is totally malfunctioning whem im sing that skin XDXDXDXD i only need the others tbh and i like how the skin looks its so simple