It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:14 pm

Attachments quota reached...

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
jsmorley
Developer

Attachments quota reached...

Post by jsmorley »

Sarge...

We have apparently reached the maximum number of "attachments" set in ACP and nobody can attach skins as .zip files or images anymore. Could I get you to take a look to see if we can bump up that setting, like a bunch?

Edit: Never mind. I was able to fix it from the back end. It is "unlimited" now. We will need to keep an eye on our total usage from time to time, but the individual attachments are really small and we should be good for a very long time.
maminscris

Re: Attachments quota reached...

Post by maminscris »

i saw that a week ago but i was thinking that this is the space i kinda delete some old screens in there, cause i can not upload 20 kb pic, glad you fix this, maybe set a limit from 3 M to i don't know 10 m for large skin archive
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

maminscris wrote:i saw that a week ago but i was thinking that this is the space i kinda delete some old screens in there, cause i can not upload 20 kb pic, glad you fix this, maybe set a limit from 3 M to i don't know 10 m for large skin archive
It was the "total space for attachments" we blew out. I have increased that, but don't think it wise to increase the size of individual attachments or we will quickly get out of control on server drive space. If you have a .zip bigger than 2meg, we need you to host it on dropbox.com or someplace else so we don't put the whole shooting match here at risk by blowing our server space quota.
maminscris

Post by maminscris »

jsmorley wrote: It was the "total space for attachments" we blew out. I have increased that, but don't think it wise to increase the size of individual attachments or we will quickly get out of control on server drive space. If you have a .zip bigger than 2meg, we need you to host it on dropbox.com or someplace else so we don't put the whole shooting match here at risk by blowing our server space quota.
ok i get it now, it was just an idea, anyway i personally avoid uploading large images, and i'm planing to delete some of the old pics here
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

maminscris wrote: ok i get it now, it was just an idea, anyway i personally avoid uploading large images, and i'm planing to delete some of the old pics here
The biggest space saver with images you want to attach here is to save them as .jpg and NOT .png unless you really need transparency. the .png format by default saves like 10x as large as .jpg.