It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:32 am

Ultralight Launcher Problems

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Durksalyer

Ultralight Launcher Problems

Post by Durksalyer »

I currently have an issue with the Ultralight Launcher by razrxgt.
Here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/razrxgt/art/Ultralight-1-0-1-647899603

I can't add/change the installation paths to any new apps other than the 2 default paths (chrome and file explorer.

If someone experienced could help me out, it would be great. I'm pretty new to using rainmeter so any help would be appreciated.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Ultralight Launcher Problems

Post by eclectic-tech »

Durksalyer wrote: May 31st, 2020, 7:51 am I currently have an issue with the Ultralight Launcher by razrxgt.
Here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/razrxgt/art/Ultralight-1-0-1-647899603

I can't add/change the installation paths to any new apps other than the 2 default paths (chrome and file explorer.

If someone experienced could help me out, it would be great. I'm pretty new to using rainmeter so any help would be appreciated.
What are you trying to launch?

If it is a Win10 'app' you might want to look at this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Ultralight Launcher Problems

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: May 31st, 2020, 11:46 am If it is a Win10 'app' you might want to look at this post.
Agree. The involved apps can easily be modified, by replacing the path in the LeftMouseUpAction options of any of the [MeterLaunch1Image] - [MeterLaunch4Image], or [MeterLaunch6Image] meters (just as a side note there seems to be a small typo, since [MeterLaunch5Image] is missing, [MeterLaunch4Image] is followed by [MeterLaunch6Image], but this has not a too great importance). For instance LeftMouseUpAction=["Notepad.exe"] launches Notepad.
If the apps which have to be launched are Win10 apps, then the posted link has the description on how to use them.