It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:48 am

Enigma WeatherJSON Patch & V3 Patch

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
iLoveLobster

Re: Enigma WeatherJSON Patch

Post by iLoveLobster »

Thanks eclectic - the code seems to have passed but upon refreshing skin data doesnt load - is there a cache I have to clear?
Annotation 2020-05-30 084003.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

iLoveLobster wrote: May 30th, 2020, 12:36 pm Thanks eclectic - the code seems to have passed but upon refreshing skin data doesnt load - is there a cache I have to clear?

https://imgur.com/a/PGmLqvd
With the current changes happening at TWC, you may need to follow the steps here to correct.
iLoveLobster

Post by iLoveLobster »

eclectic-tech wrote: May 30th, 2020, 12:41 pm With the current changes happening at TWC, you may need to follow the steps here to correct.
Thanks eclectic that worked! :great:

One last question - probably for clarification - for Worlds1,2,3 - the weathercode only permits me to update one location - setting for specific other variables will always affect the default correct?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

iLoveLobster wrote: May 30th, 2020, 1:10 pm Thanks eclectic that worked! :great:

One last question - probably for clarification - for Worlds1,2,3 - the weathercode only permits me to update one location - setting for specific other variables will always affect the default correct?
You can change the world cities without affecting your weather location (each is a separate variable)...

Well, I just notice a slight change needed in the options.ini; I need to reverse the @include file order so that the 'Default Options' files are loaded BEFORE the 'User Options' files. :oops:

You can correct this by editing 'Options.ini' and re-arranging the [Variables] section of @includes so it looks like this:

Code: Select all

[Variables]
@include=#@#User\DefaultOptions.inc
@include2=#@#User\Options.inc
@include3=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\DefaultOptions.inc
@include4=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\Options.inc
I will post an update to the patch; it may take a few days to double-check the changes.
Jace

Post by Jace »

This worked on my desktop no problem, but when I tried it on my laptop my debugging constantly gives me this error (see attachment) and I get no output on world1, or any weather related skin. My config on my desktop and laptop are the same too. When I go to World1.ini there's nothing to correct it seems. :confused:

My world1.ini currently looks like this:

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
; ENIGMA WORLD (1)

[Rainmeter]
Author=Kaelri
OnRefreshAction=[!EnableMeasureGroup Time][!UpdateMeasureGroup Time]

[Variables]
@include=#@#User\Options.inc
@IncludeW2=#@#WeatherComJSONVariables.inc
@IncludeW3=#@#WeatherComJSONMeasures.inc
@IncludeW4=#@#WeatherComJSONLanguage.inc

; STYLES

@include2=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\Options.inc
@include3=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\SidebarCommon.inc
@include4=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\SidebarWorld.inc

; METERS & MEASURES

CurrentCode=#World1WeatherCode#

@include6=#ROOTCONFIGPATH#Sidebar\World\World.inc
CurrentCodeLat=#World1WeatherCodeLat#
CurrentCodeLon=#World1WeatherCodeLon#

; METADATA

[Metadata]
Name=Enigma World (1)
Information=Shows the time, weather, latitude and longitude from one of your TWC Weather locations.
Version=4 Patch 1
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
Not sure what else to do. I just tried clearing my internet option area and deleted all that. Didn't resolve it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by balala on June 1st, 2020, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are you posting code snippets. It's the </> button.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

You may need to do the steps to clear the cache and cookies several times.

The skin is working on your desktop, so do not change the skin code... until the changes at TWC settle down, weather skins are going to be very erratic. Patience is the best practice for the time being. :)
Jace

Post by Jace »

Thanks for replying so quickly!!! I will keep at it and let you know of any progress!

Update: Deleted in internet options several times and refreshed and now I'm up! Thank you so much!!!
iLoveLobster

Post by iLoveLobster »

eclectic-tech wrote: May 30th, 2020, 4:10 pm You can change the world cities without affecting your weather location (each is a separate variable)...

Well, I just notice a slight change needed in the options.ini; I need to reverse the @include file order so that the 'Default Options' files are loaded BEFORE the 'User Options' files. :oops:

You can correct this by editing 'Options.ini' and re-arranging the [Variables] section of @includes so it looks like this:

[Variables]
@include=#@#User\DefaultOptions.inc
@include2=#@#User\Options.inc
@include3=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\DefaultOptions.inc
@include4=#@#Styles\#Stylesheet#\Options.inc
I will post an update to the patch; it may take a few days to double-check the changes.
That seemed to work - I just edited the WeatherCodes for the other variables and they seemed to work nice. :bow: Thank you sir!

Thanks for continuing support for this skin - its one of the cleanest ones out there.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Happy to help. :welcome:
Knightmare

Post by Knightmare »

Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you so much for restoring beauty to my sight!