It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:43 pm

⭐ Weather.com

Weather skins
Wim

Re: ⭐ Weather.com

Post by Wim »

If it's any help

I had a look under my own url

https://weather.com/nl-NL/weer/vandaag/l/faf2085544837e50ac18277c439ed18adcb75a1741d90280781897ef78a22878

I'm getting this.
CmsStates.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

fonpaolo wrote: May 28th, 2020, 3:05 pm I tried now with both en-GB and en-US and it downloads just fine.
Can you point me to any location where there are problems to download?

I don't even think about uploading a skin for a fix that only works for a couple of days!
It's not about locations, it's about the user's computer - more specifically, the cookies created by Internet Explorer, which seem to affect how the page is received from the site. Check the posts in recent days about this, you'll find info about it.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Wim wrote: May 28th, 2020, 3:09 pm If it's any help

I had a look under my own url

https://weather.com/nl-NL/weer/vandaag/l/faf2085544837e50ac18277c439ed18adcb75a1741d90280781897ef78a22878

I'm getting this.

CmsStates.PNG
And jsmorley's skin from the first page of this thread works for you, doesn't it?
Wim

Post by Wim »

Yes. It's the one i'm using.

I don't pretend to fully understand the issue. What's the thing with that 'CmsStates'. I was curious so i went to look, hence the post i made.

Sincere question: care to explain ?
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Wim wrote: May 28th, 2020, 3:16 pm Yes. It's the one i'm using.

I don't pretend to fully understand the issue. What's the thing with that 'CmsStates'. I was curious so i went to look, hence the post i made.

Sincere question: care to explain ?
In my case, since I always "play differently", I'll never download a complete webpage from any site, trusted or not with whatever it can have inside, so I download just the part I need and nothing else.
Wim

Post by Wim »

@fonpaolo OK. I got that bit by running your RegExp in RainRegExp. It works fine by the look of it.

I'll try this again when my weather skins are down to see what happens.
RainRegExp.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wim

Post by Wim »

@fonpaolo My weatherskins went down so i did another check on your regexp. This time it returned an error
RRE_Error_1.PNG
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Wim wrote: May 29th, 2020, 10:59 am @fonpaolo My weatherskins went down so i did another check on your regexp. This time it returned an error

RRE_Error_1.PNG
Of course it did, because it's another format delivered to WebParser in this case. Like mentioned before, if your weather skins are still down and you didn't apply the fix yet, searching for getCMSLinkListUrlConfig (not the whole fonpaolo regex pattern, as most of the fields have slightly different names, order and grouping) will find it.
Wim

Post by Wim »

Yincognito wrote: May 29th, 2020, 11:38 am Of course it did, because it's another format delivered to WebParser in this case. Like mentioned before, if your weather skins are still down and you didn't apply the fix yet, searching for getCMSLinkListUrlConfig (not the whole fonpaolo regex pattern, as most of the fields have slightly different names, order and grouping) will find it.
My understanding was that fonpaolo attributed the fact that he hadn't had any problems yet to his regexp, so that explains my post.

I'll look for your code when the weather skins go down again since i already fixed it. I did a search right now since everything is working correctly and i didn't find it (as expected). I'll see if it turns up when the weather skins are down again (just visiting a page in IE generally makes that happen pretty quickly)
Last edited by Wim on May 29th, 2020, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wim

Post by Wim »

Bingo
Bingo.PNG

And for completeness sake: after i fixed it again i didn't find it
NotThere.PNG