It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:06 am

Get folder appear when hovering on right side of my screen

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Get folder appear when hovering on right side of my screen

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 27th, 2020, 2:44 am Hi, yeah it works, the glitch is gone, what have you changed ??
I modified the [MeterBackground] meter, adding the mouse actions to only it and moving it along with the icon. The mouse actions being only on one single meter, now they are clearer and this avoids the glitch.
Jason wrote: May 27th, 2020, 2:44 am ps, is it possible to make it disappear on default ? and when hover over it will shown the icon the slide out.
Do you mean to not have the icon not visible, then, when you're hovering the mouse over the not-visible icon, it to be shown, then slide?
Jason

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 27th, 2020, 12:45 pm Do you mean to not have the icon not visible, then, when you're hovering the mouse over the not-visible icon, it to be shown, then slide?
Yeah is the one you mention better ??? or when i move my mouse to the most left / right side, only then all the icon appears ???
As if it is the one you mention above, i need to remember all the icon at as there are all not visible ~~

Thanks
Jason

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 27th, 2020, 12:45 pm I modified the [MeterBackground] meter, adding the mouse actions to only it and moving it along with the icon. The mouse actions being only on one single meter, now they are clearer and this avoids the glitch.
okay
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 27th, 2020, 1:42 pm Yeah is the one you mention better ??? or when i move my mouse to the most left / right side, only then all the icon appears ???
As if it is the one you mention above, i need to remember all the icon at as there are all not visible ~~
Let's summarize, because I'm not sure I follow. The icons (all of them, belonging to any skin of the unFold suite) should have be hidden. When you're hovering the mouse over a place where any of them should be, you should get all of them appearing.
Is this what you want?
Jason

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 27th, 2020, 5:42 pm Let's summarize, because I'm not sure I follow. The icons (all of them, belonging to any skin of the unFold suite) should have be hidden. When you're hovering the mouse over a place where any of them should be, you should get all of them appearing.
Is this what you want?
Yeah, " When you're hovering the mouse over a place where any of them should be, you should get all of them appearing. "
when you mentioned a place, where exactly ??

Thanks.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 28th, 2020, 2:56 am when you mentioned a place, where exactly ??
Here is an example. At the beginning, the icons are not completely hidden, but this can easily be modified, by modifying the value of the Transparency variable, within the [Variables] section, which represents the initial transparency (visibility) of the icon.
The updated code:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
SkinWidth=200

[Metadata]
Name=unFold
Author=DevilRev

[Variables]
X1=-150
U=[!UpdateMeasureGroup Sliders][!UpdateMeterGroup Items][!Redraw]
Transparency=100

[IconStyle]
Group=Items
ImageName=#@#Buttons\Transparent\Chrome.png
H=50
DynamicVariables=1
ImageAlpha=#Transparency#

[Chrome]
Meter=Image
MeterStyle=IconStyle
X=(-#X1#)
ImageCrop=600,0,200,200

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
X=0r
Y=0r
W=200
H=50
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 2"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "255"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 1"][!Delay "2000"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "#Transparency#"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "150"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=["Chrome.exe"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "255"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
RightMouseDownAction=[!Update]
Group=Items

[ChromeName]
Meter=Image
MeterStyle=IconStyle
X=50r
Y=0r
ImageCrop=0,0,600,200

[MeasureSlide]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
Group=Sliders
ActionList1=Repeat Left,5,30
Left=[!SetVariable X1 "(Clamp(#X1#-5,-150,0))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat Right,5,30
Right=[!SetVariable X1 "(Clamp(#X1#+5,-150,0))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1
Jason

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 28th, 2020, 7:51 am The updated code:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
SkinWidth=200

[Metadata]
Name=unFold
Author=DevilRev

[Variables]
X1=-150
U=[!UpdateMeasureGroup Sliders][!UpdateMeterGroup Items][!Redraw]
Transparency=100

[IconStyle]
Group=Items
ImageName=#@#Buttons\Transparent\Chrome.png
H=50
DynamicVariables=1
ImageAlpha=#Transparency#

[Chrome]
Meter=Image
MeterStyle=IconStyle
X=(-#X1#)
ImageCrop=600,0,200,200

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
X=0r
Y=0r
W=200
H=50
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 2"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "255"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 1"][!Delay "2000"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "#Transparency#"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "150"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=["Chrome.exe"][!SetoptionGroup Items ImageAlpha "255"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Items"][!Redraw]
RightMouseDownAction=[!Update]
Group=Items

[ChromeName]
Meter=Image
MeterStyle=IconStyle
X=50r
Y=0r
ImageCrop=0,0,600,200

[MeasureSlide]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
Group=Sliders
ActionList1=Repeat Left,5,30
Left=[!SetVariable X1 "(Clamp(#X1#-5,-150,0))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat Right,5,30
Right=[!SetVariable X1 "(Clamp(#X1#+5,-150,0))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1
Here is an example. At the beginning, the icons are not completely hidden, but this can easily be modified, by modifying the value of the Transparency variable, within the [Variables] section, which represents the initial transparency (visibility) of the icon.
Ah, you meant the transparency of the icon ?
ChromeGifv14.gif
As the above gif, after the icon slide out, and slide back in, a few second later, it will only then turn transparent.
how about only when i hover my mouse over, all of them will appear ? which one is better?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:43 am As the above gif, after the icon slide out, and slide back in, a few second later, it will only then turn transparent.
Yes, I added this delay but it easily can be changed, by rewriting the parameter of the !Delay bang into the MouseLeaveAction option of the [MeterBackground] meter. Particularly for [!Delay "0"] there is no delay.
Jason wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:43 am As the above gif, after the icon slide out, and slide back in, a few second later, it will only then turn transparent.
how about only when i hover my mouse over, all of them will appear ? which one is better?
Yes, so far the transparency setting is related only to Chrome. But I suppose it can be extended easily for all icons. Would you like this?
Jason

Post by Jason »

balala wrote: May 28th, 2020, 10:24 am Yes, I added this delay but it easily can be changed, by rewriting the parameter of the !Delay bang into the MouseLeaveAction option of the [MeterBackground] meter. Particularly for [!Delay "0"] there is no delay.

Yes, so far the transparency setting is related only to Chrome. But I suppose it can be extended easily for all icons. Would you like this?
what do you mean extended easily for all icons ??
Erm i prefer like when i hover my mouse over to left side or right side all the icon will appear?
thanks
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jason wrote: May 29th, 2020, 11:29 am what do you mean extended easily for all icons ??
Based on out previous discussion, I suppose if there are more icons of the unFold package loaded, you'd like to reveal all of them, whenever are you hovering the mouse over certain / any of those icons (or place where they should be). This is what I understood from your description. Did I misunderstood?