It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:18 pm

Football (soccer...) skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Football (soccer...) skin

Post by balala »

tom0711 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 12:57 pm Okay, I found everything I needed for the table,now how do I build the regex?
Ok, I suppose you've started to work with the skin, with the help of Yincognito. This is very good. Go ahead. :thumbup:
tom0711 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 12:57 pm BTW,sorry for all the questions, it’s a new thing for me
As Yincognito said, this is not a problem. That's why this forum has been created: to get answers to your questions. So don't be afraid to ask, if any question arises.
tom0711

Post by tom0711 »

i don't understand,i get this(in the image),i dont get what you got.
did i do something wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

tom0711 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:03 pm i don't understand,i get this(in the image),i dont get what you got.
Where or how do you get this? :o
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dvo wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:26 pm i know that it's still on the site balala :D now he can get the right regexp instead of regexr
What is on the site and on which site? Sorry, but I can't follow...
tom0711

Post by tom0711 »

sorry,still don't get it, what do i do from here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dvo wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:34 pm he used a reg expresion site instead of the rain regexp tool :welcome:
Doesn't matter. In fact you don't even have to use a tool for this. I'm not using anything when I'm writing the RegExps, nor online tools, nor RainRegExp.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dvo wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:57 pm your the pro balala not every one is...... ;-)
I'm not a pro at all, but finally it's not too important which tool do you use to create the RegExp, important is to get a correct expression. Doesn't matter if this has been created by RainRegExp, any online tool, or manually.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

dvo wrote: May 26th, 2020, 8:05 pm it's maybe eazier to understand with the tool
Yes, this definitely is right!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

tom0711 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:03 pm i don't understand,i get this(in the image),i dont get what you got.
Yes, you did. Actually, it's the things you didn't do. You didn't paste the things I said to paste in the locations (i.e. text boxes, or fields) I advised you to paste, in that window, in the first place. Secondly, you didn't change your regex flavor to PCRE, as also advised. Third, you didn't choose List down below in the window.

Also, you must choose Text in the upper part of the window, not Tests.
I'll post a screenshot of how it looks in a moment.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

There you go:
Regexr.jpg
Or, you can do as balala or dvo suggested, it should be the same result eventually. The thing is, with the RainRegExp tool that dvo suggested, you can't paste the entire source HTML of a big page, since it has a limit on the number of characters that it can take (among other inconvenients of the tool)...

P.S. Sorry for the delay, been a bit busy in the meantime.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth