It is currently May 18th, 2024, 11:14 pm

Scrolling text

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Scrolling text

Post by Yincognito »

Crash wrote: April 8th, 2020, 9:57 pm Still can't get it to work, I made sure to add it...
I also don't see the artist name ther either...
Since balala probably sleeps right now, here is his version, packed by me (it includes all the plugins as well):
Cleartext 5.2.rmskin
It automatically loads the actual skin, so you might want to click on the little Settings text that appears on hover near Now Playing and change the media player to the one you use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yincognito wrote: April 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm I only managed to not see the artist in balala's version if I set the Text Alignment to Right in the Settings skin - setting it to Left made things work (similar to the effect on my version). That being said, it is possible (though not that likely) that the skin works differently with iTunes (I don't know which player did balala used to test his version).
I tried to install it from the skin you posted earlier tried a couple of players all to no avail. No scrolling and no album shown.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Crash wrote: April 8th, 2020, 9:57 pm Still can't get it to work, I made sure to add it...
I also don't see the artist name ther either...
Although I promised will pack and upload the config, now I'm asking you to do this with your config: please pack it and upload the package, because you made me curious. If there is still no animation and you can't get the artist either, well, something very weird is going on there.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: April 8th, 2020, 10:21 pm Since balala probably sleeps right now, here is his version, packed by me (it includes all the plugins as well): Cleartext 5.2.rmskin
Yep, I did then. Now checked this package and it looks alright.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Crash wrote: April 9th, 2020, 12:26 am I tried to install it from the skin you posted earlier tried a couple of players all to no avail. No scrolling and no album shown.
Did you also test Winamp, by any chance? Not because you should use it, but because it could help identify the culprit for this. In case you want to try this avenue as well, here's the Winamp version I'm using (and for which balala's version works). I can guarantee that there is no virus or anything like that in the archive, but feel free to test it if you want.

That being said, if balala's version doesn't work in any way, did I understand correctly that my version is working for you? Bar the strange position you noticed and you posted a screenshot for, that is, of course. Just trying to explore the possible options here.

P.S. Also, does my version display correctly when the Align Text option from the Settings skin is set to Left? Cause I'm thinking: you noticed strange positions for the text in the case of my version... maybe balala's one is actually displaying stuff, but they're not visible due to a strange position (e.g. out of the visible container, for example) as well. If you noticed that for my version (which you shouldn't have had), then why would balala's version be different from this point of view?
Last edited by Yincognito on April 9th, 2020, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:41 am Did you also test Winamp, by any chance? Not because you should use it, but because it could help identify the culprit for this. In case you want to try this avenue as well, here's the Winamp version I'm using (and for which balala's version works). I can guarantee that there is no virus or anything like that in the archive, but feel free to test it if you want.
I worked with Windows Media Player when worked with this skin. However I suppose the way this skin works should be player-independent. It should work with any of the supported players.
Yincognito wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:41 am That being said, if balala's version doesn't work in any way, did I understand correctly that my version is working for you? Bar the strange position you noticed and you posted a screenshot for, that is, of course. Just trying to explore the possible options here.
If it doesn't work at all and he doesn't even get the artist shown, there something else is the problem. That's why I asked him to pack the whole not working config and upload the package to can test it. Then we'll see...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:48 amI worked with Windows Media Player when worked with this skin. However I suppose the way this skin works should be player-independent. It should work with any of the supported players.
Yeah, I know. That's why it's odd that this is happening.
balala wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:48 amIf it doesn't work at all and he doesn't even get the artist shown, there something else is the problem. That's why I asked him to pack the whole not working config and upload the package to can test it. Then we'll see...
See the edit of my previous post - what do you think?
Crash

Post by Crash »

balala wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:34 am Although I promised will pack and upload the config, now I'm asking you to do this with your config: please pack it and upload the package, because you made me curious. If there is still no animation and you can't get the artist either, well, something very weird is going on there.
My issue with Yincognitos is that eveything is just not aligned correctly, but the text eating and scrolling works,
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MRjkeQ0_ZDK6qimwucS08MVw0faB-dan
Should be the right link, this is the one Balala posted before, I probably just made a stupid slip up heh
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Crash wrote: April 9th, 2020, 11:03 am My issue with Yincognitos is that eveything is just not aligned correctly, but the text eating and scrolling works,
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MRjkeQ0_ZDK6qimwucS08MVw0faB-dan
Should be the right link, this is the one Balala posted before, I probably just made a stupid slip up heh
Ok, made some improvements to my version. It now has a pause of roughly 1 second before it starts to both scroll and eat chars (the pause duration is adjustable). I corrected the position of the texts, but only if the Text Align in Settings is set to Left for now. I have an idea on how to make this work if one sets Text Align to Right in Settings, but before I proceed with that, I just want to make sure that this version properly works using Text Align in Settings set to Left.

So, please test it (by the way, don't forget to revert the changes balala suggested in base.ini - you can comment them with a ; at the start of the respective line, for example). I'm not entirely sure if they would affect my version, but just to be on the safe side. The Cleartext.ini code:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseOverAction=[!ShowMeterGroup Hover][!ShowMeterGroup #stowAwayName#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!HideMeterGroup Hover][!HideMeterGroup #stowAwayName#][!Redraw]
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1
SkinHeight=(#skinSize#*0.25)

ContextTitle=Open Settings panel
ContextAction=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext\Settings"
ContextTitle2=Use Cleartext Pure
ContextAction2=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext"

[Metadata]
Name=Cleartext
Author=Redsaph
Description=Displays track information from various media players.
Version=5.2
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0

[Variables]
@include=#@#base.ini
currentlySetAlign=right
Width=300
RegularSpeed=3
Speed=0
EatCharUpdate=150
IntegralTopTextWidth=0
IntegralBottomTextWidth=0
UpdatesAfterChangedSong=0
UpdatesUntilScroll=20
UpdatesAfterScrollEnd=0
UpdatesUntilEatChar=20

; STYLES ==========================================
[styleTextControls]
FontFace=#controlsFont#
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.027)
AntiAlias=1
FontColor=#translucent#
StringAlign=#interfaceTextAlignment#
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
Group=Hover | Visible
MouseActionCursor=1

[styleTextMini]
FontFace=#controlsFont#
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.0175)
AntiAlias=1
FontColor=#opaque#
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
Group=Hover | Visible

[styleTextMajor]
H=(#skinSize#*0.085)
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.0625)
FontColor=#opaque#
AntiAlias=1
Group=Visible

; =================================================
; Measures

[LuaSettings]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#settings.lua

[mLastTexts]
Measure=String
String=""
DynamicVariables=1

[mTexts]
Measure=String
String="[#topText##MusicSwitch#] - [#bottomText##MusicSwitch#], [mLength#MusicSwitch#]"
IfCondition=(#UpdatesAfterChangedSong#=#UpdatesUntilScroll#)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Speed (#RegularSpeed#)]
IfConditionMode=1
IfMatch=^[mLastTexts:EscapeRegExp]$
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterChangedSong 0][!SetVariable UpdatesAfterScrollEnd 0][!DisableMeasure "MeasureScroll"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureScroll"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!SetOption IntegralTopText Text "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter IntegralTopText][!SetOption IntegralBottomText Text "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter IntegralBottomText][!SetOption TopText Text "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter TopText][!SetOption BottomText Text "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter BottomText][!SetOption MeasureEatTopTextChars String "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!SetOption MeasureEatBottomTextChars String "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!SetOption mLastTexts String "[mTexts]"][!UpdateMeasure "mLastTexts"][!SetVariable Speed 0][!EnableMeasure "MeasureScroll"]
IfMatchAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterChangedSong (#UpdatesAfterChangedSong#+1)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[mTopTextWidth]
Group=AlignmentMeasure
Measure=Calc
Formula=[TopText:W]
OnChangeAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables topTextWidth "[mTopTextWidth]" "#@#variables.inc"]
DynamicVariables=1

[mBottomTextWidth]
Group=AlignmentMeasure
Measure=Calc
Formula=[BottomText:W]
OnChangeAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables bottomTextWidth "[mBottomTextWidth]" "#@#variables.inc"][!CommandMeasure "LuaAlign" "alignRightOnUpdate()"]
DynamicVariables=1

[LuaAlign]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#align.lua
UpdateDivider=8
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureScroll]
Disabled=1
Measure=Calc
Formula=((MeasureScroll+#Speed#)>=(Max(#IntegralTopTextWidth#,#IntegralBottomTextWidth#)-#Width#)?(MeasureScroll):(MeasureScroll+#Speed#))
OnUpdateAction=[!SetOption TopText X "(#IntegralTopTextWidth#-[MeasureScroll])"][!UpdateMeter TopText][!SetOption BottomText X "(#IntegralBottomTextWidth#-#IntegralTopTextWidth#)r"][!UpdateMeter BottomText][!Redraw]
IfCondition=((MeasureScroll+#Speed#)>=(Max(#IntegralTopTextWidth#,#IntegralBottomTextWidth#)-#Width#))
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterScrollEnd (#UpdatesAfterScrollEnd#+1)]
IfCondition2=(#UpdatesAfterScrollEnd#=#UpdatesUntilEatChar#)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"]
IfConditionMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureEatTopTextChars]
Disabled=1
Measure=String
String=""
UpdateDivider=(#EatCharUpdate#/50)
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^.{1}(.*)$":"\1","^\\1$":""
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption TopText Text ""][!UpdateMeter "TopText"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeasureEatTopTextChars String "[MeasureEatTopTextChars]"][!SetOption TopText Text "[MeasureEatTopTextChars]"][!UpdateMeter "TopText"]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]
Disabled=1
Measure=String
String=""
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption BottomText Text ""][!UpdateMeter "BottomText"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeasureEatBottomTextChars String "[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]"][!SetOption BottomText Text "[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]"][!UpdateMeter "BottomText"]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

; Meters

[Background]
Meter=Image
X=0
Y=0
W=((#skinSize# > #lastSetWidth#) ? (#skinSize#+(#skinSize#*0.35)) : (#lastSetWidth#+(#skinSize#*0.35)))
H=(#skinSize#*0.25)
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Visible

[Now]
Meter=String
Text=Now
StringCase=Upper
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.03)
FontColor=#opaque#
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.09)
AntiAlias=1
FontFace=#controlsFont#
UpdateDivider=-1
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[Playing]
Meter=String
Text=Playing
StringCase=Upper
FontColor=#opaque#
X=r
Y=(#skinSize#*0.125)
AntiAlias=1
FontFace=#controlsFont#
UpdateDivider=-1
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[Hairline]
Meter=Bar
MeasureName=mProgress#MusicSwitch#P
X=#hairlinePositionHor#
W=(#skinSize#*0.005)
H=(#skinSize#*0.25)
BarColor=#over#
SolidColor=#opaque#
BarOrientation=Vertical
ToolTipText="Progress Bar"
UpdateDivider=4
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[MeterContainer]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=0,0,0,255
X=#topTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.14-55)
W=#Width#
H=104
DynamicVariables=1

[IntegralTopText]
Container=MeterContainer
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextMajor
FontFace=#thinFont#
FontColor=0,0,0,0
StringAlign=Left
X=0
Y=0
Text="[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable IntegralTopTextWidth [IntegralTopText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[IntegralBottomText]
Container=MeterContainer
Meter=String
FontFace=#thickFont#
FontColor=0,0,0,0
StringAlign=Left
X=0
Y=R
Text="[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable IntegralBottomTextWidth [IntegralBottomText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[TopText]
Meter=String
X=(#IntegralTopTextWidth#-[MeasureScroll])
Y=[IntegralTopText:Y]
FontFace=#thinFont#
StringAlign=Right
Container=MeterContainer
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable TopTextWidth [TopText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[BottomText]
Meter=String 
X=(#IntegralBottomTextWidth#-#IntegralTopTextWidth#)r
Y=R
FontFace=#thickFont#
StringAlign=Right
Container=MeterContainer
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable BottomTextWidth [BottomText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[Time]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
MeasureName=mPosition#MusicSwitch#
MeasureName2=mLength#MusicSwitch#
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.02)
Text="%1/%2"
UpdateDivider=4

[Progress]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
MeasureName=mProgress#MusicSwitch#W
X=r
Y=(#skinSize#*0.0465)
Text="%1%"

[Play]
MeterStyle=styleTextControls
Meter=String
MeasureName=mStateButton#MusicSwitch#
X=#playCtrlPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.2)
Text="%1"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "PlayPause"
UpdateDivider=4
SolidColor=0,0,0,1

[Previous]
Meter=String
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.17)
Text="previous"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "Previous"
UpdateDivider=-1

[Next]
Meter=String
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.2)
Text="next"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "Next"
UpdateDivider=-1
SolidColor=0,0,0,1

[Settings]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
FontColor=#translucent#
X=#settingsTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.0465)
Text="settings"
MouseActionCursor=1
LeftMouseUpAction=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext\Settings"
UpdateDivider=-1
This should show the texts starting with the 1st row (i.e. the Artist on the 1st row, the title on the 2nd), like the original. Hopefully, it works for you, since for me it works extremely close to how I wanted to work from the start.

Preview:
Cleartext - Corrected Position & Pause.jpg
P.S. Crash, if the position is still wrong, please post a screenshot of how it looks. I'll try to figure out what coordinates should be adjusted and how. By the way, you don't have to upload the screenshot on Google Drive, you can post it here, by clicking on the Attachements below the edit box where you write your post, followed by Add Files and then clicking Place Inline button to the right of the file you uploaded (for the latter, the cursor in your post edit box should be placed where you want to place the image in your post).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yincognito wrote: April 9th, 2020, 11:28 am Ok, made some improvements to my version. It now has a pause of roughly 1 second before it starts to both scroll and eat chars (the pause duration is adjustable). I corrected the position of the texts, but only if the Text Align in Settings is set to Left for now. I have an idea on how to make this work if one sets Text Align to Right in Settings, but before I proceed with that, I just want to make sure that this version properly works using Text Align in Settings set to Left.

So, please test it (by the way, don't forget to revert the changes balala suggested in base.ini - you can comment them with a ; at the start of the respective line, for example). I'm not entirely sure if they would affect my version, but just to be on the safe side. The Cleartext.ini code:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
MouseOverAction=[!ShowMeterGroup Hover][!ShowMeterGroup #stowAwayName#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!HideMeterGroup Hover][!HideMeterGroup #stowAwayName#][!Redraw]
AccurateText=1
DynamicWindowSize=1
SkinHeight=(#skinSize#*0.25)

ContextTitle=Open Settings panel
ContextAction=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext\Settings"
ContextTitle2=Use Cleartext Pure
ContextAction2=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext"

[Metadata]
Name=Cleartext
Author=Redsaph
Description=Displays track information from various media players.
Version=5.2
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0

[Variables]
@include=#@#base.ini
currentlySetAlign=right
Width=300
RegularSpeed=3
Speed=0
EatCharUpdate=150
IntegralTopTextWidth=0
IntegralBottomTextWidth=0
UpdatesAfterChangedSong=0
UpdatesUntilScroll=20
UpdatesAfterScrollEnd=0
UpdatesUntilEatChar=20

; STYLES ==========================================
[styleTextControls]
FontFace=#controlsFont#
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.027)
AntiAlias=1
FontColor=#translucent#
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
Group=Hover | Visible
MouseActionCursor=1

[styleTextMini]
FontFace=#controlsFont#
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.0175)
AntiAlias=1
FontColor=#opaque#
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1
Group=Hover | Visible

[styleTextMajor]
H=(#skinSize#*0.085)
FontSize=(#skinSize#*0.0625)
FontColor=#opaque#
AntiAlias=1
Group=Visible

; Measures

[LuaSettings]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#settings.lua

[mLastTexts]
Measure=String
String=""
DynamicVariables=1

[mTexts]
Measure=String
String="[#topText##MusicSwitch#] - [#bottomText##MusicSwitch#], [mLength#MusicSwitch#]"
IfCondition=(#UpdatesAfterChangedSong#=#UpdatesUntilScroll#)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Speed (#RegularSpeed#)]
IfConditionMode=1
IfMatch=^[mLastTexts:EscapeRegExp]$
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterChangedSong 0][!SetVariable UpdatesAfterScrollEnd 0][!DisableMeasure "MeasureScroll"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureScroll"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!SetOption IntegralTopText Text "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter IntegralTopText][!SetOption IntegralBottomText Text "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter IntegralBottomText][!SetOption TopText Text "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter TopText][!SetOption BottomText Text "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeter BottomText][!SetOption MeasureEatTopTextChars String "[#topText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!SetOption MeasureEatBottomTextChars String "[#bottomText##MusicSwitch#]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!SetOption mLastTexts String "[mTexts]"][!UpdateMeasure "mLastTexts"][!SetVariable Speed 0][!EnableMeasure "MeasureScroll"]
IfMatchAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterChangedSong (#UpdatesAfterChangedSong#+1)]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[mTopTextWidth]
Group=AlignmentMeasure
Measure=Calc
Formula=[TopText:W]
OnChangeAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables topTextWidth "[mTopTextWidth]" "#@#variables.inc"]
DynamicVariables=1

[mBottomTextWidth]
Group=AlignmentMeasure
Measure=Calc
Formula=[BottomText:W]
OnChangeAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables bottomTextWidth "[mBottomTextWidth]" "#@#variables.inc"][!CommandMeasure "LuaAlign" "alignRightOnUpdate()"]
DynamicVariables=1

[LuaAlign]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#align.lua
UpdateDivider=8
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureScroll]
Disabled=1
Measure=Calc
Formula=((MeasureScroll+#Speed#)>=(Max(#IntegralTopTextWidth#,#IntegralBottomTextWidth#)-#Width#)?(MeasureScroll):(MeasureScroll+#Speed#))
OnUpdateAction=[!SetOption TopText X "(#IntegralTopTextWidth#-[MeasureScroll])"][!UpdateMeter TopText][!SetOption BottomText X "(#IntegralBottomTextWidth#-#IntegralTopTextWidth#)r"][!UpdateMeter BottomText][!Redraw]
IfCondition=((MeasureScroll+#Speed#)>=(Max(#IntegralTopTextWidth#,#IntegralBottomTextWidth#)-#Width#))
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable UpdatesAfterScrollEnd (#UpdatesAfterScrollEnd#+1)]
IfCondition2=(#UpdatesAfterScrollEnd#=#UpdatesUntilEatChar#)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"]
IfConditionMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureEatTopTextChars]
Disabled=1
Measure=String
String=""
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption TopText Text ""][!UpdateMeter "TopText"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatTopTextChars"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeasureEatTopTextChars String "[MeasureEatTopTextChars]"][!SetOption TopText Text "[MeasureEatTopTextChars]"][!UpdateMeter "TopText"]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]
Disabled=1
Measure=String
String=""
RegExpSubstitute=1
IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption BottomText Text ""][!UpdateMeter "BottomText"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureEatBottomTextChars"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeasureEatBottomTextChars String "[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]"][!SetOption BottomText Text "[MeasureEatBottomTextChars]"][!UpdateMeter "BottomText"]
IfMatchMode=1
DynamicVariables=1

; Meters

[Background]
Meter=Image
X=0
Y=0
W=((#skinSize# > #lastSetWidth#) ? (#skinSize#+(#skinSize#*0.35)) : (#lastSetWidth#+(#skinSize#*0.35)))
H=(#skinSize#*0.25)
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Visible

[Now]
Meter=String
Text=Now
StringCase=Upper
FontColor=#opaque#
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.09)
AntiAlias=1
FontFace=#controlsFont#
UpdateDivider=-1
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[Playing]
Meter=String
Text=Playing
StringCase=Upper
FontColor=#opaque#
X=r
Y=(#skinSize#*0.125)
AntiAlias=1
FontFace=#controlsFont#
UpdateDivider=-1
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[Hairline]
Meter=Bar
MeasureName=mProgress#MusicSwitch#P
X=#hairlinePositionHor#
W=(#skinSize#*0.005)
H=(#skinSize#*0.25)
BarColor=#over#
SolidColor=#opaque#
BarOrientation=Vertical
ToolTipText="Progress Bar"
UpdateDivider=4
Hidden=#stowAway#
Group=Stow | Visible

[MeterContainer]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=0,0,0,255
X=#topTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.14-55)
W=#Width#
H=104
DynamicVariables=1

[IntegralTopText]
Container=MeterContainer
Meter=String
FontFace=#thinFont#
FontColor=0,0,0,0
StringAlign=Left
X=0
Y=0
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable IntegralTopTextWidth [IntegralTopText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[IntegralBottomText]
Container=MeterContainer
Meter=String
FontFace=#thickFont#
FontColor=0,0,0,0
StringAlign=Left
X=0
Y=R
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable IntegralBottomTextWidth [IntegralBottomText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[TopText]
Meter=String
X=(#IntegralTopTextWidth#-[MeasureScroll])
Y=[IntegralTopText:Y]
FontFace=#thinFont#
StringAlign=Right
Container=MeterContainer
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable TopTextWidth [TopText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[BottomText]
Meter=String 
X=(#IntegralBottomTextWidth#-#IntegralTopTextWidth#)r
Y=R
FontFace=#thickFont#
StringAlign=Right
Container=MeterContainer
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable BottomTextWidth [BottomText:W]]
DynamicVariables=1

[Time]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
MeasureName=mPosition#MusicSwitch#
MeasureName2=mLength#MusicSwitch#
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.02)
Text="%1/%2"
UpdateDivider=4

[Progress]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
MeasureName=mProgress#MusicSwitch#W
X=r
Y=(#skinSize#*0.0465)
Text="%1%"

[Play]
Meter=String
MeasureName=mStateButton#MusicSwitch#
X=#playCtrlPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.2)
Text="%1"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "PlayPause"
UpdateDivider=4
SolidColor=0,0,0,1

[Previous]
Meter=String
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.17)
Text="previous"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "Previous"
UpdateDivider=-1

[Next]
Meter=String
X=#nowTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.2)
Text="next"
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "m#playerController#" "Next"
UpdateDivider=-1
SolidColor=0,0,0,1

[Settings]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleTextMini
FontColor=#translucent#
X=#settingsTextPositionHor#
Y=(#skinSize#*0.0465)
Text="settings"
MouseActionCursor=1
LeftMouseUpAction=!ActivateConfig "Cleartext\Settings"
UpdateDivider=-1
This should show the texts starting with the 1st row (i.e. the Artist on the 1st row, the title on the 2nd), like the original. Hopefully, it works for you, since for me it works extremely close to how I wanted to work from the start.

Preview:
Cleartext - Corrected Position & Pause.jpg
P.S. Crash, if the position is still wrong, please post a screenshot of how it looks. I'll try to figure out what coordinates should be adjusted and how. By the way, you don't have to upload the screenshot on Google Drive, you can post it here, by clicking on the Attachements below the edit box where you write your post, followed by Add Files and then clicking Place Inline button to the right of the file you uploaded (for the latter, the cursor in your post edit box should be placed where you want to place the image in your post).
The Y still seems to be a bit off, but the X is just fine, could it be a monitor resoultion issue? I have 2, one thats 1920 by 1080 and another thats the main one thats 1920 by 1200.
e6da7bef8af9e8c85117c03013760a33.mp4