It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:29 pm

WeatherNow

Weather skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: WeatherNow

Post by eclectic-tech »

Hackit wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 8:03 pm Hi Electric-tech, can i use the your moon measure inc file to add days tell full moon to my skin?
Yes, they can be used by anyone who follows the Creative Commons license guidelines.
Hackit

Post by Hackit »

well i moved my skin to the json file. works great.
silly me tried to add the scale option and have now realized that is a real big challenge. with a little searching i see there is two options.
scale and sqrt.
i already made all the changes using scale and re aligned all my meters before realizing that it does not scale properly. that is when i came across sqrt.
guess that is my biggest challenge not fully aware of all the different options. i know i need to read more. :jawdrop

i also understand asking what option to use is not an easy answer, as from the bit i have read tells me it's dependent on the skin, user and what you want to accomplish.
so like a few other things i have put on the back burner guess i'll add another. :-(
Hackit

Post by Hackit »

eclectic-tech wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 12:54 am Yes, they can be used by anyone who follows the Creative Commons license guidelines.
thanks