It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:16 am

I want to reduce the number of codes and meters.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
gkmaz9

Re: I want to reduce the number of codes and meters.

Post by gkmaz9 »

balala wrote: December 5th, 2019, 4:34 pm gkmaz9 could you please post an example of how does look the file you're parsing with your skin?
Lots of work, I've been busy fort. Sorry.
Attach the relevant action picture.
It is written inside with a picture of how it works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gkmaz9

Post by gkmaz9 »

Yamajac wrote: December 5th, 2019, 8:12 pm Not quite. In fact, you didn't get pretty much any of that right.

Make sense now?

After a long time I do not remember most of the commands. I understood everything at that time, but I forgot. Let's retype them one by one and ask about something that i don't know. :-(
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

gkmaz9 wrote: February 7th, 2020, 9:57 am Lots of work, I've been busy fort. Sorry.
Attach the relevant action picture.
It is written inside with a picture of how it works.
More then two months passed since the discussion, so I'm not sure anymore if there is any issue. Is there?
gkmaz9

Post by gkmaz9 »

balala wrote: February 7th, 2020, 4:36 pm More then two months passed since the discussion, so I'm not sure anymore if there is any issue. Is there?
The problem has been solved. Thank you for helping me.
I saw your answer late,so I just answered it now. That's all.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

gkmaz9 wrote: February 12th, 2020, 3:10 am The problem has been solved.
Ok, glad if you succeeded. :thumbup:
gkmaz9 wrote: February 12th, 2020, 3:10 am I saw your answer late,so I just answered it now. That's all.
To not miss any reply, I suggest to turn on the email notification. This way you get an email whenever a reply is posted to a topic you posted in. Are you using it? Do you know how to turn it on?
gkmaz9

Post by gkmaz9 »

balala wrote: February 12th, 2020, 2:51 pm Ok, glad if you succeeded. :thumbup:

To not miss any reply, I suggest to turn on the email notification. This way you get an email whenever a reply is posted to a topic you posted in. Are you using it? Do you know how to turn it on?

I set it up now. Thanks for letting me know ;-)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

gkmaz9 wrote: February 13th, 2020, 2:43 am I set it up now. Thanks for letting me know ;-)
This is a quite useful setting. Unfortunately if you want to get notifications, you have to check the appropriate checkbox on every new topic you're posting in. To avoid this disadvantage, you can set the board to send you notification "by default". For this you have to open the Control Panel, click the Board preferences, then click "Edit posting defaults" on the left side and finally check Yes on "Notify me upon replies by default".