It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:18 pm

Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Ja50nKzRain

Re: Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Post by Ja50nKzRain »

LeoDavidson wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 7:19 pm Yes, I will be doing an update for 4.2.01. Argotronic emailed me today with some info about the new version, and I'm just waiting for them to send some extra details (literally just emailed, so it hasn't been long :)).

I don't know how much work it will be yet but hopefully not a huge change. Will update the main post and bump the thread with a short note when the plugin is updated.
Excellent, look forward to it. Thanks for your efforts. Good luck :D
toerti

Post by toerti »

I am as well looking forward to use my rainmeter again as supposed to.
Thx in advance.
boredom.is.me

Post by boredom.is.me »

I hate to be a bother, but has there been any updates?
InfeXous

Post by InfeXous »

I second this, I would very much appreciate an update, but seeing as the last activity of OP was last year i think this is a lost cause :(

I just started using argus monitor for my new build and this would have been AMAZING.
Unfortunately downgrading the program to be compatible with plugin 1.1.0.1 is simply not an option as older versions of argus dont suppport my ryzen 7 3700x.

So i am stuck waiting and hoping for an update :-(
SaulGoodman

Post by SaulGoodman »

Hi,

I would also appreciate it if the plugin would be updated. Currently I am using the Argus Monitor and I am super satisfied. A wonderful piece of software.

However, I would like to conjure in connection with Rainmeter a little something on my desktop.

Can you estimate when you will be finished with it?
argusmonitor

Post by argusmonitor »

Hi all,

I am one of the (two) authors of Argus Monitor. Leo kindly provided us with the source to his plugin. So as soon as I have time I will try to update it to make the data available to Rainmeter. We did some major refactoring and simplification, so I don't know if all the data I have seen on the screenshots is still available at all, but at least the major stuff like core and disk temperatures will be there (basically everything that can be displayed in the normal sidebar gadget).

I can't promise any specific date by which this will be done but I hope it will be days or weeks rather than months, depending on how much time I have next to full time job and family (Argus Monitor is just a hobby project after all).

Best regards
Udo
Ahnìon

Post by Ahnìon »

This is great news! Looking forward to trying the new plugin out!
kingzizedk

Post by kingzizedk »

argusmonitor wrote: January 20th, 2020, 9:06 pm So as soon as I have time I will try to update it to make the data available to Rainmeter. We did some major refactoring and simplification, so I don't know if all the data I have seen on the screenshots is still available at all, but at least the major stuff like core and disk temperatures will be there (basically everything that can be displayed in the normal sidebar gadget).
That is awesome. Looking forward for an updated plugin :thumbup:
argusmonitor

Post by argusmonitor »

Hi,

I updated Leo's plugin with the new structure. Some values are missing for GPU (ShaderMHz and FanPercentPWM) and as only the maximum and minimum core speeds are contained in the new data structure I had to fall back to using the maximum value for the all cores (but min and max values are still provided in the separate fields).

Attached please find version 1.2.0.1 which should work with Argus 5.x and most likely the latest 4.x releases. I dropped backwards compatibility for older versions, so if you are running an old version of Argus Monitor, please stick to the old version of the plugin.

Best regards
Udo

Plugin:
Argus Monitor_1.2.0.1.rmskin
(193 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
Ahnìon

Post by Ahnìon »

Lovely. Thank you! I shall start migrating my stats widget to using the Argus Monitor data as soon as I have time!