It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:04 pm

reversing a skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ibrakad

Re: reversing a skin

Post by ibrakad »

balala wrote: January 16th, 2020, 4:30 pm Ok, now let's start all over again.
If I click the icon you talked about, I get loaded the following two skins: GameHUB 2\Display2\Display.ini and GameHUB 2\Display1\Display.ini. Now what have I to do now?
hello again , cool
did you get the icon bar that looks like this ? (the cutsom code that i have sent earlier)

if so (right click the bar > edit list) and add a new entry , the new icon will be added to the right side of the bar
i just want it to be added to the left side of the bar
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ibrakad wrote: January 16th, 2020, 5:11 pm did you get the icon bar that looks like this ?
Not exactly, but I do get a similar bar:
GameHub.png
I suppose this is good as well to try adding a new element, so now I'll proceed.
ibrakad

Post by ibrakad »

balala wrote: January 16th, 2020, 6:29 pm Not exactly, but I do get a similar bar:
GameHub.png
I suppose this is good as well to try adding a new element, so now I'll proceed.
yeah thats ok , this is a similar bar
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ibrakad wrote: January 16th, 2020, 6:34 pm yeah thats ok , this is a similar bar
Ok, if you add a new entry it indeed is placed to the end of the list, but you can easily put it in the first position. Here is what have you to do: right click the list and click Edit list. The List editor skin opens. Right click it and click Add entry. The new entry, named new entry is placed to the end of the list. Right click it and click Swap position. A Select an entry message appears. Click the first entry in the List editor skin. The new entry is placed now as first element of the list. This way the corresponding icon (element) is now on the left of list.
ibrakad

Post by ibrakad »

balala wrote: January 16th, 2020, 6:43 pm Ok, if you add a new entry it indeed is placed to the end of the list, but you can easily put it in the first position. Here is what have you to do: right click the list and click Edit list. The List editor skin opens. Right click it and click Add entry. The new entry, named new entry is placed to the end of the list. Right click it and click Swap position. A Select an entry message appears. Click the first entry in the List editor skin. The new entry is placed now as first element of the list. This way the corresponding icon (element) is now on the left of list.
thats a good way to fix it , but as you can see in this image:

i want to put the bar on the very right of my screen (if I add somthing it will go offscreen and i will have to change the X of the skin manually) thats what im trying to fix
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ibrakad wrote: January 16th, 2020, 7:33 pm i want to put the bar on the very right of my screen (if add somthing it will go offscreen and i will have to change the X of the skin manually) thats what im trying to fix
Probably you can't add it directly to left, because it would go outside of the skin, to left, which isn't possible. But if you set the skin to be kept on screen(checking the "Keep on screen" in the "normal" context menu of the skin, which appears if you click "Rainmeter menu" in the context menu which is shown when you right click the skin). If this option is checked the skin never goes outside of the screen.
ibrakad

Post by ibrakad »

balala wrote: January 16th, 2020, 8:07 pm Probably you can't add it directly to left, because it would go outside of the skin, to left, which isn't possible. But if you set the skin to be kept on screen(checking the "Keep on screen" in the "normal" context menu of the skin, which appears if you click "Rainmeter menu" in the context menu which is shown when you right click the skin). If this option is checked the skin never goes outside of the screen.
this just fixed everything !!
i feel so stupid ..
thank you so much for your time<3 , and sry if i was bad at explaining my question
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ibrakad wrote: January 16th, 2020, 8:23 pm this just fixed everything !!
I'm glad.
ibrakad wrote: January 16th, 2020, 8:23 pm
i feel so stupid ..
thank you so much for your time<3 , and sry if i was bad at explaining my question
Don't feel so. Don't worry I understood your explanations. And additionally neither my English is the best one.