It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:49 am

PROBLEMS WITH FADING BETWEEN PAGES

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
campeanmihai

Re: PROBLEMS WITH FADING BETWEEN PAGES

Post by campeanmihai »

the idea of this skin is to make windows "unusable"... meaning that all what you see in my "windows" would belong to rainmeter.
i have a lot of work to do because when you use a code to see a destination.... the destination is in windows. :phhht
i am not a code man but who knows.... i started this skin in 28 december ... and i am going step by step..even if it is hard for me not knowing code like you guys...
every day i have two or three problems and i search for code...
hope to do this skin ...With your help..
thanks
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

campeanmihai wrote: January 4th, 2020, 11:51 pm HEY, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERS.
YES... BY PAGE I MEAN, GROUP OF ITEMS.
IN THE FIRST "PAGE" I HAVE THREE BUTTONS AND THE WALLPAPER.
THE SECOND "PAGE " I HAVE ANOTHER WALLPAPER WITH 2 BUTTONS.
I WOULD LIKE TO FADEOUT AT THE SAME TIME THE FIRST "PAGE", INTO THE SECOND WALLPAPER AND BUTTONS.
THE FIRST "GROUP" OF BUTTONS ( BY CLICKING THE WELCOME BUTTON IT SHOULD START THE FADE OUT INTO NEXT GROUP):

https://www.deviantart.com/campeanmihai/art/Page-1-825858218?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578181620

AND I WOULD LIKE TO FADE IT INTO :

https://www.deviantart.com/campeanmihai/art/Page-2-825858380?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578181714
Let's take all this step by step, because we still are speaking different languages.
So, first, in Rainmeter neither page, nor item doesn't exist. What exist are skins (which on the hard disk is a .ini file, within a folder (this folder is named config) of the Skins folder. This .ini file can be loaded into Rainmeter and in this case, most usually, you get something visible, showing up some information parsed from internet, or the CPU / memory utilization, or something else). The visual elements of these skins are the meters (there a more type of such meters, like Bar, Bitmap, Button, Histogram, Image, Line, Rotator, Roundline, Shape and String), each of them showing up certain information, either returned by measures of the skin, or not.
So I suppose what you're talking about saying that
campeanmihai wrote: January 4th, 2020, 11:51 pm YES... BY PAGE I MEAN, GROUP OF ITEMS.
IN THE FIRST "PAGE" I HAVE THREE BUTTONS AND THE WALLPAPER.
THE SECOND "PAGE " I HAVE ANOTHER WALLPAPER WITH 2 BUTTONS.
I WOULD LIKE TO FADEOUT AT THE SAME TIME THE FIRST "PAGE", INTO THE SECOND WALLPAPER AND BUTTONS.
are meters of the same skin. Am I right? However if I am, still not sure what you mean by FADEOUT AT THE SAME TIME THE FIRST "PAGE", INTO THE SECOND WALLPAPER AND BUTTONS.. I mean that fading a wallpaper doesn't mean too much. Would you like to set a new wallpaper? But if so, what you mean by fading it in? :confused:
campeanmihai wrote: January 4th, 2020, 11:53 pm I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT THE CODE I USE IS A MIX OF CODE WITH A LOT OF PNG FILES.
I DID NOT STUDIED CODE, I JUST USE WHAT I UNDERSTAND.... SO IT IS A "STRANGE CODE", SORRY FOR THAT :Whistle
Yes, many skins are using different resources, like images (either .png, or .jpg, or even others), sounds, fonts and so on. This is not a problem. Studying the code is the best way to understand what's going on, how does a skin work. Study them freely, dissect and modify them and if you still can't understand something, well, come back to this forum and ask. Probably you'll get an answer / explanation very quickly.
campeanmihai wrote: January 5th, 2020, 12:07 am perfectly.... all i want is a simple code to fade all the "items" into another set of "items" not just simple boom show boom hide :D
First let's clarify what have I described above, at the answer of the first question, then we'll come back to this. If the items are the meters of the same skin, then it can be done easily, just first let's clarify exactly what you want / need.
campeanmihai wrote: January 5th, 2020, 12:15 am the idea of this skin is to make windows "unusable"...
Don't event think to something like this, because (and here firstly read the what Rainmeter isn't paragraph). Rainmeter definitely won't make windows "unusable", neither other things, like replacing core Windows functionality. Sorry, but this isn't the purpose of Rainmeter.
campeanmihai

Post by campeanmihai »

balala wrote: January 5th, 2020, 7:27 pm Let's take all this step by step, because we still are speaking different languages.
So, first, in Rainmeter neither page, nor item doesn't exist. What exist are skins (which on the hard disk is a .ini file, within a folder (this folder is named config) of the Skins folder. This .ini file can be loaded into Rainmeter and in this case, most usually, you get something visible, showing up some information parsed from internet, or the CPU / memory utilization, or something else). The visual elements of these skins are the meters (there a more type of such meters, like Bar, Bitmap, Button, Histogram, Image, Line, Rotator, Roundline, Shape and String), each of them showing up certain information, either returned by measures of the skin, or not.
So I suppose what you're talking about saying that

are meters of the same skin. Am I right? However if I am, still not sure what you mean by FADEOUT AT THE SAME TIME THE FIRST "PAGE", INTO THE SECOND WALLPAPER AND BUTTONS.. I mean that fading a wallpaper doesn't mean too much. Would you like to set a new wallpaper? But if so, what you mean by fading it in? :confused:

Yes, many skins are using different resources, like images (either .png, or .jpg, or even others), sounds, fonts and so on. This is not a problem. Studying the code is the best way to understand what's going on, how does a skin work. Study them freely, dissect and modify them and if you still can't understand something, well, come back to this forum and ask. Probably you'll get an answer / explanation very quickly.

First let's clarify what have I described above, at the answer of the first question, then we'll come back to this. If the items are the meters of the same skin, then it can be done easily, just first let's clarify exactly what you want / need.

Don't event think to something like this, because (and here firstly read the what Rainmeter isn't paragraph). Rainmeter definitely won't make windows "unusable", neither other things, like replacing core Windows functionality. Sorry, but this isn't the purpose of Rainmeter.
campeanmihai

Post by campeanmihai »

Ok. you are right. i dont really know the right words... to describe what am i doing here, but i am using the code and it is working. i am sending you all the code from my skin. it is a single skin. by wallpaper i mean that on every new click of a button i am putting a new wallpaper behind. i am using rainmeter to make a skin for "windows" ... mabe it is strange what i am going to send you.

hope to make miself understood.

this is all my skin. it is a mess because i do not know the rules... but the skin works so far :welcome:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=100

[Variables]
Update=100
Player=Winamp
PlayerChosen=1

[PlayerChosen]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#PlayerChosen#
DynamicVariables=1
IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!HideMeterGroup Player][!ShowMeterGroup ChoosePlayer]
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=[!HideMeterGroup ChoosePlayer]

MADE BY MIHAI CAMPEAN

WALPAPER

[Meterwallpaper]
Meter=image
GROUP=00
X=0
Y=0
HIDDEN=0
imagename =\WALLPAPER\WALLPAPER.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCK

[MeterLOCK]
Meter=image
GROUP=lock
X=900
Y=500
HIDDEN=0
imagename =\BASE\LOCK.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKH ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKH

[MeterLOCKH]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKH
X=900
Y=500
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\LOCKH.png
LeftMouseDownAction=  !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP lock ] !EXECUTE [ !HIDEMETERGROUP LOCKH ]  !EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKBACK]!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP wallpaperbase] !EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP base1] !EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP base2] !EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP base3]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP lockh ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKshutdown

[MeterLOCKSHUTDOWN]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKSHUTDOWN
X=100
Y=850
HIDDEN=0
imagename =\BASE\LOCKSHUTDOWN.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKSHUTDOWNH ] [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKshutdownh

[MeterLOCKSHUTDOWNH]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKSHUTDOWNH
X=100
Y=850
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\LOCKSHUTDOWNH.png
LeftMouseDownAction=  [shutdown.exe -R]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= [ !hideMETERGROUP LOCKSHUTDOWNH ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKSETTINGS

[MeterLOCKSETTINGS]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKSETTINGS
X=150
Y=850
HIDDEN=0
imagename =\BASE\LOCKSETTINGS.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKSETTINGSH ] [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKSETTINGSH

[MeterLOCKSETTINGSH]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKSETTINGSH
X=150
Y=850
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\LOCKSETTINGSH.png
LeftMouseDownAction=  [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKSETTINGS ]!EXECUTE [ "C:\Windows\System32\CONTROL" ] 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= [ !hideMETERGROUP LOCKSETTINGSH ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKEXPLORER

[MeterLOCKEXPLORER]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKEXPLORER
X=200
Y=850
HIDDEN=0
imagename =\BASE\LOCKEXPLORER.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKEXPLORERH ] [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

LOCKEXPLORERH

[MeterLOCKEXPLORERH]
Meter=image
GROUP=LOCKEXPLORERH
X=200
Y=850
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\LOCKEXPLORERH.png
LeftMouseDownAction=  [ !SHOWMETERGROUP LOCKEXPLORER ] !EXECUTE ["Shell:MyComputerFolder"]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= [ !hideMETERGROUP LOCKEXPLORERH ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

WALLPAPER

[Meterwallpaperbase]
Meter=image
GROUP=wallpaperbase
X=0
Y=0
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\WALLPAPER\WALLPAPERbase.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction=  
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

BASE 1 MUSIC 

[MeterBASE1]
Meter=image
GROUP=BASE1
X=600
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE1.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ] , !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP BASE1h ]  
MouseLeaveAction= 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[MeterBASE1h]
Meter=image
GROUP=BASE1h
X=600
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE1h.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE1h ] !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE1 ]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE2 ]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE3 ] [ !showmetergroup winamp ]!EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP wallpapermusic ]  !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antiloop ]  !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactor ]  
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE1h ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterwallpapermusic]
Meter=image
GROUP=wallpapermusic
X=0
Y=0
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\WALLPAPER\WALLPAPERmusic.png
LeftMouseDownAction=
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

[ meterwinamp ]
meter=image
group= winamp
x=0
Y=0
hidden=1
imagename= \BASE\winamp.png
LeftMouseDownAction=
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=
AlwaysOnTop=0

;---------------------------
;    Measure NowPlaying

[MeasurePlayer]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying.dll
PlayerName=#player#
Substitute="":""

[MeasureArtist]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying.dll
PlayerName=#Player#
PlayerType=ARTIST

;     Meter NowPlaying

[MeterArtist]
group=winamp
Meter=STRING
MeasureName=MeasureArtist
hidden=1
X=900
Y=10
W=600
H=20
FontColor=255,255,255,99
FontSize=14
StringAlign=right
StringCase=Upper
FontFace=Gravity
ClipString=1
Text=%1
AntiALias=1

;    Measure NowPlaying

[MeasurePlayer]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying.dll
PlayerName=#player#

[MeasureTitle]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=NowPlaying.dll
PlayerName=#player#
PlayerType=TITLE
PlayerPath=
Substitue="":""

;     Meter NowPlaying

[MeterTitle]
Meter=STRING
group = winamp
hidden=1
MeasureName=MeasureTitle
X=900
Y=10
W=600
H=50
FontColor=255,255,255,99
FontSize=14
StringAlign=left
StringCase=Upper
FontFace=Gravity
ClipString=1
Text=%1
AntiALias=1
DynamicWindowSize=1 

BASE 2 MOVIES 

[MeterBASE2]
Meter=image
GROUP=BASE2
X=900
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE2.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP BASE2h ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction= 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[MeterBASE2h]
Meter=image
GROUP=BASE2h
X=900
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE2h.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE2h ] !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE2 ]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE1 ]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE3 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP wallpaperMOVIES ]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE2h ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterantiloop]
Meter=image
GROUP= antiloop
X=100
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antiloop.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antilooph1 ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction= 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterantilooph1]
Meter=image
GROUP= antilooph1
X=100
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antilooph1.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP antilooph1 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antilooph2 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antiloopinfo ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antiloopinfo2 ] [ !showmetergroup antiloopalbum1] [!hidemetergroup junoreactorinfo ][!hidemetergroup junoreactorinfo2 ] !execute [ !HIDEMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1 ]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP antilooph1 ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterantilooph2]
Meter=image
GROUP= antilooph2
X=100
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antilooph2.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP antiloopinfo ]!EXECUTE [ !HIDEMETERGROUP antiloopinfo2 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP antilooph1 ] !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP antilooph2 ] 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP antilooph2 ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[Meterantiloopinfo]
Meter=image
GROUP= antiloopinfo

X=900
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antiloop info.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterantiloopinfo2]
Meter=image
GROUP= antiloopinfo2
X=900
Y=495
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antiloop info2.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

antiloop ALBUMS

LP

[Meterantilooplp1]
Meter=image
GROUP=antiloopalbum1
X=950
Y=600

HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antiloop albums\lp1.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction=!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP antiloopalbum1h ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterantilooplp1H]
Meter=image
GROUP=antiloopalbum1h
X=950
Y=600

HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\antiloop albums\lp1h.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE ["C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\WINAMP\PLAYLISTS\antiloop\lp.m3u"]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction=  
MouseLeaveAction=  !EXECUTE [ !HIDEMETERGROUP antiloopalbum1h ]!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP antiloopalbum1 ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterjunoreactor]
Meter=image
GROUP= junoreactor
X=80
Y=150
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\junoreactor.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactorh1 ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction= 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterjunoreactorh1]
Meter=image
GROUP= junoreactorh1
X=80
Y=150
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\junoreactorh1.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorh1 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactorh2 ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactorinfo ] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactorinfo2 ]!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1 ] [ !hidemetergroup antiloopinfo ] [ !hidemetergroup antiloopinfo2 ]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorh1 ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterjunoreactorh2]
Meter=image
GROUP= junoreactorh2
X=80
Y=150
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\junoreactorh2.png
LeftMouseDownAction= [ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorinfo ][ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorinfo2 ]  [ !showMETERGROUP junoreactorh1 ]    [ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorh2] !execute [ !HIDEMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1 ]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP junoreactorh2 ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterjunoreactorinfo]
Meter=image
GROUP= junoreactorinfo

X=900
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\junoreactor info.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

[Meterjunoreactorinfo2]
Meter=image
GROUP= junoreactorinfo2

X=900
Y=495
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\junoreactor info2.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

JUNO REACTOR ALBUMS

beyond the infinite

[MeterALBUM1]
Meter=image
GROUP=JUNOALBUM1
X=950
Y=600

HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\juno reactor albums\JUNOALBUM1.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction=!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1H ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction=  
AlwaysOnTop=0

[MeterALBUM1H]
Meter=image
GROUP=JUNOALBUM1H
X=950
Y=600

HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\juno reactor albums\JUNOALBUM1H.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE ["C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\WINAMP\PLAYLISTS\juno reactor\beyond the infinite.m3u"]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction=  
MouseLeaveAction=  !EXECUTE [ !HIDEMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1H ]!EXECUTE [ !SHOWMETERGROUP JUNOALBUM1 ]
AlwaysOnTop=0

BASE 3 XXX

[METERBASE3 ]

Meter=image
GROUP=BASE3
X=1200
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE3.png
LeftMouseDownAction= 
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP BASE3h ] !EXECUTE [ PLAY C:\Users\mihai\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\PATTERN SKIN 7.0\SOUNDS\HOVER.wav ]
MouseLeaveAction= 
AlwaysOnTop=0

[MeterBASE3h]
Meter=image
GROUP=BASE3h
X=1200
Y=100
HIDDEN=1
imagename =\BASE\BASE3h.png
LeftMouseDownAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE3h ] !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE3 ]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE2]!EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE1] !EXECUTE [ !showMETERGROUP wallpaperMOVIES ]
LeftMouseUpAction=
MouseOverAction= 
MouseLeaveAction= !EXECUTE [ !hideMETERGROUP BASE3h ] 
AlwaysOnTop=0
Last edited by jsmorley on January 6th, 2020, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags. They are the </> button.
campeanmihai

Post by campeanmihai »

I Am using pages like an explorer
THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE FIRST PAGE OF THE SKIN

https://www.deviantart.com/campeanmihai/art/Page-1-825987781?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578273373

this is the second page of the skin

https://www.deviantart.com/campeanmihai/art/Page-2-825988027?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578273523.

and this is ( in the music section ) area

https://www.deviantart.com/campeanmihai/art/Page-3-825988149?ga_submit_new=10%3A1578273589

the idea is to keep all the data in front of windows. to make it like a webpage sort of....
campeanmihai

Post by campeanmihai »

sorry i was not familiar with the </> button.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

campeanmihai wrote: January 6th, 2020, 1:03 am this is all my skin. it is a mess because i do not know the rules... but the skin works so far :welcome:
All the above code belongs to one single skin? If it does, there are a few comments you should take into account:
  • The Update=100 option is posted twice, once in the [Rainmeter] section (where it really belongs) and once in [Variables]. It doesn't belong to this [Variables] section, remove it.
  • Although this doesn't cause problems, would be better to remove the "empty" options. If not for something else, just to reduce the length of the code. I'm talking for instance about the not completed LeftMouseDownAction, LeftMouseUpAction, MouseOverAction ad MouseLeaveAction options of the [Meterwallpaper] meter, but there are more.
  • Although neither this causes problems, it is an extremely good idea to include all resources (images, sounds and so on) used by the code into the @Resources folder of your config. For example the best place of the WALLPAPER.png image, used by the same [Meterwallpaper] meter would be @Resources\WALLPAPER\WALLPAPER.png and if you do this, you can refere to this image as #@#WALLPAPER\WALLPAPER.png. This approach has a few advantages, described in the above link.
  • !Execute is a deprecated bang, should not be used. And especially should not be used more times into a single option, like you did for instance in the MouseOverAction option of the [MeterLOCK] meter. Remove all of its occurrences, into the whole code.
  • The AlwaysOnTop option has nothing to do with meters (nor with measures), it has to be used into the Skins sections of Rainmeter.ini. Don't add it to meters or measures of your code.
  • Comments like MADE BY MIHAI CAMPEANshould be commented out, using semicolons (;MADE BY MIHAI CAMPEAN). There are a lot of such lines which should be commented out, do this.
  • Although NowPlaying once indeed was a plugin, it is not anymore. It became an internal measure and should be used accordingly. So replace the Measure=Plugin and Plugin=NowPlaying.dll options pair with Measure=NowPlaying.
  • The NowPlaying measures (either used as measures, or as plugin) should have a parent - child structure. This means that one of those measures should be the parent measure (this has to have the PlayerName=#player# option set) and all others should be child measures (and these should have the PlayerNam=[NAME-OF-PARENT-MEASURE] option, related to the parent measure). Don't set every NowPlaying measure as parent measure.
  • A Substitute="":"" option (used for instance on the [MeasurePlayer] measure) is completely useless, it does nothing (replaces nothing with nothing). I recommend to remove it.
That's all, I think. Please try to fix the code according to the above. However it is hard for anyone to try out the above code, because a lot of resources are used (especially images and sounds). I'm asking you to pack the whole config and upload the package. This way we'll have everything needed and will be much easier for us to make improvements.