It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:08 pm

Rainmeter Fountain of colors music visualizer problems

General topics related to Rainmeter.
nickcrazyman

Rainmeter Fountain of colors music visualizer problems

Post by nickcrazyman »

So my audio visualizer just won't work and other applications and visulizers pick up the audio but not fountain of colors...
I can edit the options but it won't appear
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter Fountain of colors music visualizer problems

Post by eclectic-tech »

nickcrazyman wrote: December 22nd, 2019, 10:12 pm So my audio visualizer just won't work and other applications and visulizers pick up the audio but not fountain of colors...
I can edit the options but it won't appear
Fountain of Colors crashes my Rainmeter program every time I try it...
So I can't help other than suggesting using Monstercat, or Lano, or some other visualizer.
There are literally 100's of line-style visualizers (DeviantArt Visualizers) that work.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter Fountain of colors music visualizer problems

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: December 23rd, 2019, 12:46 am Fountain of Colors crashes my Rainmeter program every time I try it...
So I can't help other than suggesting using Monstercat, or Lano, or some other visualizer.
Yes, the question is if any other visualizer skin than Fountain of Colors does work. Because I although I don't say Fountain of Colors crashes Rainmeter as it does for eclectic-tech, it indeed is an extremely weird skin.
nickcrazyman wrote: December 22nd, 2019, 10:12 pm So my audio visualizer just won't work and other applications and visulizers pick up the audio but not fountain of colors...
So, does work any other visualizer skin?