It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:57 am

Original creator no longer active, help me fix the weather for this skin? (Moto Widget Clock)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JelleDekkers

Re: Original creator no longer active, help me fix the weather for this skin? (Moto Widget Clock)

Post by JelleDekkers »

balala wrote: November 30th, 2019, 1:53 pm A DynamicSkinWindow option, used into the [Rainmeter] section doesn't exist. It actually is DynamicWindowSize.
Yeah, I used to make that error a lot back then :P
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Original creator no longer active, help me fix the weather for this skin? (Moto Widget Clock)

Post by balala »

JelleDekkers wrote: November 30th, 2019, 1:57 pm Yeah, I used to make that error a lot back then :P
Yes, it happens to all of us sometimes. But as I saw it, I had to say it.
xenium

Post by xenium »

balala wrote: November 30th, 2019, 1:53 pm Two comments related to the posted code:
  • The Unit variable within the [Variables] section should be either m (metric - temperatures for example expressed into Celsius degrees), or i (imperial - temperatures in Fahrenheit degrees), but certainly not f. The reason it works even with Unit set to f is that if none of m or i is used, the site uses the default setting, which is i, so it returns the temperatures in Fahrenheit degrees.
  • A DynamicSkinWindow option, used into the [Rainmeter] section doesn't exist. It actually is DynamicWindowSize.
Yes, I suppose you've copied these from the previously posted code, but I just saw them and had to say these. From the same reason, I also used and posted a DynamicSkinWindow option into my last posted code.
Yes, I used the code posted by angstypotato.
I edited the code and made the corrections, thanks.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xenium wrote: November 30th, 2019, 2:50 pm Yes, I used the code posted by angstypotato.
I edited the code and made the corrections, thanks.
Yes, none of these mistakes are not one which could prevent the skin to work, but had to be said.
JelleDekkers

Post by JelleDekkers »

https://jelledekkers.nl/moto/ :)

ps: I'm the creator of the original Moto Widget.