It is currently April 20th, 2024, 10:42 am

[SOLVED] Simple Epoca - Weather - Icon problem

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
spectrefrmrussia

Re: Simple Epoca - Weather - Icon problem

Post by spectrefrmrussia »

xenium wrote: November 28th, 2019, 10:20 am Congratulations, for a beginner you did quite well with my code. :D
Oh yeah I'm sorry I had to use your code, I should have asked you. Actually I installed your weather widget, and btw I really like it, it's pretty, simple and you even added the moon phases, and I saw that you were using weather.com instead of the wxdata of it (and now I realize that's why you gave it to me) so I was thinking that if I could understand your code maybe I could use it to solve my problem.

So yeah, thank's to you for this :D ! I worked so much on it that I will probably keep it for some time, but be sure that I will also use your widget in the future. Thank you for the compliment, I'm a bit stubborn when I'm doing things like that and I really wanted it to work haha So if I work with the right tools (the docs.rainmeter and your code) I'm trying 'til I make it work.
xenium wrote: November 28th, 2019, 10:20 amReplace the code you posted above with this one:
Thnak you for your improve of the code. Also if it doesn't bother you, could you explain me how is working your:

Code: Select all

IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterTnight"][!HideMeter "MeterTday"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!HideMeter "MeterTnight"][!ShowMeter "MeterTday"]
xenium

Re: Simple Epoca - Weather - Icon problem

Post by xenium »

spectrefrmrussia wrote: November 28th, 2019, 3:07 pm Thnak you for your improve of the code. Also if it doesn't bother you, could you explain me how is working your:

Code: Select all

IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterTnight"][!HideMeter "MeterTday"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!HideMeter "MeterTnight"][!ShowMeter "MeterTday"]
If there is no value for High-temperature IfMatch =^$:
-If it is true IfMatchAction and there is no value, then show MeterTnight and hide MeterTday
-If it is false IfNotMatchAction and there is value, then hide MeterTnight and show MeterTday

https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/measures/general-options/ifmatchactions/