It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:54 am

Problem with image position

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
DvD

Problem with image position

Post by DvD »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ENPxrVzujjJgblBKnWU0e5yN-LVgFjx9/view
so recently someone help with my code to make an asistant that change to opened mouth when there is sound on the computer, but i now i have a problem, the image change to opened mouth when there is sound but the position is diferent from the closed mouth, someone know how solve this problem :0?
mak_kawa

Re: Problem with image position

Post by mak_kawa »

I didn't actually try your skin, but the image size of Azafata-n.png and Loading-n.png is significantly different. Former is 342*1202 pixels and latter is 900*1280 pixels. Further, the position of a girl figure in whole image is different between the two.

So, it seems to be normal that the two images are displayed at different positions in a image meter.
DvD

Re: Problem with image position

Post by DvD »

mak_kawa wrote: November 28th, 2019, 12:17 am I didn't actually try your skin, but the image size of Azafata-n.png and Loading-n.png is significantly different. Former is 342*1202 pixels and latter is 900*1280 pixels. Further, the position of a girl figure in whole image is different between the two.

So, it seems to be normal that the two images are displayed at different positions in a image meter.
Thanks, i just fixed the aspect ratio, now it works :D