It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:11 am

Change color set from measure 1 to measure 2 in a meter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
pul53dr1v3r

Re: Change color set from measure 1 to measure 2 in a meter

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

balala wrote: November 1st, 2019, 7:47 pm
Ah so. Thx for explanation.

Btw i just noticed a bug in the log: Calc: Extra operation (RainformerWeatherTest\Weather\Weather.ini - [MeasureNowImperialTempColors]).
It's there for [MeasureNowMetricTempColors] as well...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: November 1st, 2019, 8:07 pm Btw i just noticed a bug in the log: Calc: Extra operation (RainformerWeatherTest\Weather\Weather.ini - [MeasureNowImperialTempColors]).
It's there for [MeasureNowMetricTempColors] as well...
Yep, right. Sorry, didn't check the log.
This message is given by the fact that when the skin is loaded / refreshed, the WebParser measure has no value yet, but the [MeasureNowMetricTempColors] or [MeasureNowImperialTempColors] measures (which is enabled) should have a value (one of them being enabled immediately).
To avoid this message, disable the [MeasureUnitsFormat] measure (adding a Disabled=1 option), then enable and update it when the parent WebParser measure gets the value. For this add the [!EnableMeasure "MeasureUnitsFormat"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureUnitsFormat"] bangs beside the existing bangs of the finishAction option of the [MeasureNow] measure (getting this way the following option: FinishAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureUnitsFormat"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureUnitsFormat"][!UpdateMeasureGroup Weather][!UpdateMeterGroup Weather][!UpdateMeterGroup Background][!Redraw]).

Sorry for the inconveniences given by the fact that I was not carefully enough. I should have to check the log, before posted my reply, but I omitted this.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

balala wrote: November 1st, 2019, 8:26 pm
it wasn't just an useless error there. This is why. While the color are being properly changed in this small skin, when i applied it into the whole code where WebParser is being much more loaded, sometimes it changed the color properly sometimes not, weather on skin refresh, on botton switching or Rainmeter refresh. And also, in both of the skins when you'd refresh it, until the real numbers appear (while the hyphens are displayed"---"), the color was different. It would normalize just when the numbers are being brought up (when WebParser gets the data). It's great now. :rosegift: :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: November 1st, 2019, 8:54 pm It's great now. :rosegift: :great:
I'm glad if it is.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

this is a different issue from the first, but won't to open a new topic because of a trite thing. So, here is a gif of the issue:

as you see the only issue is with the third check box after the skin is refreshed. It gets wrong "active" (golden) color while being deativated instead of keeping grey that is "inactive" color. The first box is parent of all, and it activates-deactivates all the other boxes, where the 2nd is parent for the 3rd box if the state of 1st box is "1". Where is the mistake, pls tell me who is able to?

Code: Select all

[MeasureShowNext36h]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#showNext36h#
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#=0)
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption MeterNext36hCheckBox Text "#HideBox#"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "LeftMouseUpAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "MouseOverAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "MouseLeaveAction"][!SetOption "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "FontColor" "#colorRadioButtonOff_Set#"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "LeftMouseUpAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseOverAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseLeaveAction"][!SetOption "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "FontColor" "#colorRadioButtonOff_Set#"]
IfFalseAction=[!SetOption MeterNext36hCheckBox Text "#ShowBox#"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "LeftMouseUpAction"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "MouseOverAction"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "MouseLeaveAction"][!SetOption "Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox" "FontColor" "#colorRadioButton_Set#"]
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Forecast

[MeasureShow8DayForecastR1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#show8DayForecastR1#
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox Text "#HideBox#"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "LeftMouseUpAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseOverAction"][!DisableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseLeaveAction"][!SetOption "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "FontColor" "#colorRadioButtonOff_Set#"]
IfFalseAction=[!SetOption Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox Text "#ShowBox#"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "LeftMouseUpAction"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseOverAction"][!EnableMouseAction "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "MouseLeaveAction"][!SetOption "Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox" "FontColor" "#colorRadioButton_Set#"]
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Forecast

[MeasureShow8DayForecastR2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#show8DayForecastR2#
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox Text "#HideBox#"]
IfFalseAction=[!SetOption Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox Text "#ShowBox#"]
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Forecast

;Next 36h forecast
[MeterNext36hCheckBox]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=stylePrimaryText_Set | StyleLeftAlign_Set | styleMouseOverButtonColor
FontFace=ElegantIcons
FontColor=#colorRadioButton_Set#
FontSize=12
Text=[MeasureShowNext36h]
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables showNext36h "(1-#showNext36h#)" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable showNext36h "(1-#showNext36h#)"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "Forecast"][!RefreshGroup "Weather"]

[LabelNext36h]
 Meter=String
 MeterStyle=stylePrimaryText_Set | StyleLeftAlign_r_Set
 X=3R
 Y=r
 Text=Next 36h Forecast

; +4 days forecast
[Meter8DayForecastR1CheckBox]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=stylePrimaryText_Set | StyleLeftAlign_Set | styleMouseOverButtonColor
FontFace=ElegantIcons
FontSize=12
Text=[MeasureShow8DayForecastR1]
X=(#ContentMarginFormula_Set#+15)
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables show8DayForecastR1 "((#showNext36h#=0)?0:(1-#show8DayForecastR1#))" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable show8DayForecastR1 "((#showNext36h#=0)?0:(1-#show8DayForecastR1#))"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "Forecast"][!RefreshGroup "Weather"]

[Label8DaysForecasrR1]
 Meter=String
 X=3R
 Y=r
 Text=+4 Days Forecast 

; +8 days forecast
[Meter8DayForecastR2CheckBox]
Meter=String
FontFace=ElegantIcons
FontSize=12
Text=[MeasureShow8DayForecastR2]
X=(#ContentMarginFormula_Set#+30)
DynamicVariables=1
LeftMouseUpAction=[!WriteKeyValue Variables show8DayForecastR2 "((#showNext36h#=0)||(#show8DayForecastR1#=0)?0:(1-#show8DayForecastR2#))" "#@#Variables.inc"][!SetVariable show8DayForecastR2 "((#showNext36h#=0) || (#show8DayForecastR1#=0)?0:(1-#show8DayForecastR2#))"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "Forecast"][!RefreshGroup "Weather"]

[Label8DaysForecasrR2]
 Meter=String
 X=3R
 Y=r
 Text=+8 Days Forecast 

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: November 6th, 2019, 7:20 pm as you see the only issue is with the third check box after the skin is refreshed. It gets wrong "active" (golden) color while being deativated instead of keeping grey that is "inactive" color. The first box is parent of all, and it activates-deactivates all the other boxes, where the 2nd is parent for the 3rd box if the state of 1st box is "1". Where is the mistake, pls tell me who is able to?
Hard to be said, because we don't have everything needed. For instance there are a lot of unknown variables, as well as some meter styles. But I don't have nor the ElegantIcons font.
So, you have probably to pack the config we're talking about and upload it, to can check.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

balala wrote: November 6th, 2019, 7:40 pm Hard to be said, because we don't have everything needed. For instance there are a lot of unknown variables, as well as some meter styles. But I don't have nor the ElegantIcons font.
So, you have probably to pack the config we're talking about and upload it, to can check.
been sent right in your private mailbox...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: November 6th, 2019, 8:15 pm been sent right in your private mailbox...
Would be better to post it publicly. Maybe others would have better ideas than me.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

balala wrote: November 6th, 2019, 8:36 pm Would be better to post it publicly. Maybe others would have better ideas than me.
i'll quickly send it to anyone who need it to help in this case, but unfortunatelly i don't know who besides you, is willing to look into big packages searching for parts of codes.

It does take a lot of time. Btw, the bug should be in one of the measures. i don't believe that even the meters have anything to do with it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Pul53dr1v3r wrote: November 6th, 2019, 9:11 pm Btw, the bug should be in one of the measures. i don't believe that even the meters have anything to do with it.
I completely agree. Probably not one of the meters is guilty, but a measure. Let's see...