It is currently March 29th, 2024, 11:35 am

Full screen final project

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
krakoukas

Full screen final project

Post by krakoukas »

Hi Friends,

Here comes a fullscreen 1920x1080 rainmeter project with 19 movable/customisable skins including weather, torrent upload/download, customisable updaterate for all skins, temperature warnings and more...

In ENGLISH, graphical part 1 :

In FRENCH, graphical part #2 :

Hope you enjoy.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Full screen final project

Post by balala »

Where is the download link?
krakoukas

Post by krakoukas »

balala wrote: October 30th, 2019, 6:12 pm Where is the download link?
Direct download : http://krakoukas.com/downloads/Ordinateur-A-Hublot-1.1.2.rmskin
Full features in french : http://krakoukas.com/informatique/logiciel/rainmeter/fonctionnalites-ordinateur-a-hublot/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

krakoukas wrote: October 30th, 2019, 6:22 pm Direct download : http://krakoukas.com/downloads/Ordinateur-A-Hublot-1.1.2.rmskin
Although this package has the structure of a .rmskin file, its extension is zip (me at least got it as a .zip file). Simply renaming it, changing its extension to rmskin fixes this, however would be a better idea to modify the package to let the users who download it to get it from the beginning as a .rmskin.
krakoukas

Post by krakoukas »

balala wrote: October 30th, 2019, 6:32 pm Although this package has the structure of a .rmskin file, its extension is zip (me at least got it as a .zip file). Simply renaming it, changing its extension to rmskin fixes this, however would be a better idea to modify the package to let the users who download it to get it from the beginning as a .rmskin.
I understand the problem but it doesn't occurs to me. I uploaded the correct file again, please can you try again. You should receive the file as wanted : a 3.48 Mb .rmskin file
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

krakoukas wrote: October 30th, 2019, 6:39 pm I understand the problem but it doesn't occurs to me. I uploaded the correct file again, please can you try again. You should receive the file as wanted : a 3.48 Mb .rmskin file
No, I get a .zip file. I can rename it changing its extension to .rmskin and in this case everything is ok, I can install the skin.
If you are positive you've uploaded it as a .rmskin, it means the problem is here: from time to time I get the downloaded .rmskin files as .zip files. I'm not sure why and what makes this to happen, but that's it. Doesn't matter.
krakoukas

Post by krakoukas »

So strange, sorry for convenience, I dont understand anymore.
I suppose you will be happy : no error in about section after installation ;D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

krakoukas wrote: October 30th, 2019, 7:28 pm So strange, sorry for convenience, I dont understand anymore.
As said doesn't matter too much. I can live with this.
krakoukas wrote: October 30th, 2019, 7:28 pm I suppose you will be happy : no error in about section after installation ;D
Is this a question or a finding?