Rainmeter Sage

Re: Clean PNG files

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: September 21st, 2019, 10:49 am

Code: Select all

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time
Format=#CRLF##CRLF##CRLF#%H:%M
:o This would be something very weird, however indeed not impossible. I didn't think to such a possibility! :o
However the code of the [MeasureTime] measure would be indeed very useful.
ms310

Post by ms310 »

jsmorley wrote: September 21st, 2019, 10:49 am This I find unlikely in the extreme, and suspect that the code he posted did not create the image he posted.
Thanks, guys - I will take a look for this - you have pointed me in the right direction. I am editing someone else's skin and there must be a format line I missed.

Indeed that code did produce the results - along with a bunch of other code I mistakenly thought was superfluous. Sorry for the confusion!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ms310 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 1:07 am there must be a format line I missed.
That's why we would need the code involved, to can precisely say where the issue is.
ms310

Post by ms310 »

balala wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 11:35 am That's why we would need the code involved, to can precisely say where the issue is.
Apologies - thanks for your time. Your comments pointed me in the right direction.

Thank you!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ms310 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 11:43 am Your comments pointed me in the right direction.

Thank you!
Note that not just my comments, jsmorley, eclectic-tech and even else as well were also involved. Thank them too.
ms310

Post by ms310 »

ms310 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 1:07 am Thanks, guys - I will take a look for this - you have pointed me in the right direction. I am editing someone else's skin and there must be a format line I missed.

Indeed that code did produce the results - along with a bunch of other code I mistakenly thought was superfluous. Sorry for the confusion!
Balala - I am not sure why you are being confrontational - I DID thank "everyone".

I apologize to JSMORLY, ECLECTIC-TECH, BALALA and the rest of this community for wasting time.

I offer my profound thanks to JSMORLY, ECLECTIC-TECH, BALALA for pointing me in the right direction - your observations about the code I posted letd me to search in another file that was referenced and was controlling the Y direction. I am new to doing @includes and I didn't think to check.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

ms310 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 4:30 am Balala - I am not sure why you are being confrontational - I DID thank "everyone".

I apologize to JSMORLY, ECLECTIC-TECH, BALALA and the rest of this community for wasting time.

I offer my profound thanks to JSMORLY, ECLECTIC-TECH, BALALA for pointing me in the right direction - your observations about the code I posted letd me to search in another file that was referenced and was controlling the Y direction. I am new to doing @includes and I didn't think to check.
Trust me, Balala is the least confrontational person you are likely to meet. He was just trying to say that he didn't want or deserve all the credit for helping you. The forums are very international in nature, with a lot of people, probably the majority, using English as a second language. I try to be careful not to read the wrong thing into a turn of phrase that seems odd to my ear.

You haven't wasted anybody's time, and I'm glad everything worked out. We were all new to Rainmeter at some point, and we all learn something every day.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ms310 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 4:30 am Balala - I am not sure why you are being confrontational - I DID thank "everyone".
As jsmorley said, I didn't intend to be and hope I even wasn't.
jsmorley wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 10:22 am Trust me, Balala is the least confrontational person you are likely to meet. He was just trying to say that he didn't want or deserve all the credit for helping you. The forums are very international in nature, with a lot of people, probably the majority, using English as a second language. I try to be careful not to read the wrong thing into a turn of phrase that seems odd to my ear.
Right. You took the word out of my mouth, if I can say so. And thanks for the appreciations.
jsmorley wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 10:22 am You haven't wasted anybody's time, and I'm glad everything worked out. We were all new to Rainmeter at some point, and we all learn something every day.
Right again. ms310, no one here on this forum doesn't waste anyone's time. Anyone of us is helping when we have time, energy, knowledge, otherwise we simply don't. So you're welcomed anytime to ask, just have to wait for the probable reply/replies.
ms310

Post by ms310 »

Sorry this derailed. I do appreciate everyone’s help.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

:lol: