It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:50 am

Skins disappearing when out of sight

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Etaraz

Skins disappearing when out of sight

Post by Etaraz »

still rather new to rainmeter, but I'm really having a blast. After getting some tips from a friend I decided to try and make my own, but lo and behold, problems arise. They all manage to get solved fairly quickly except for this one, where whenever I leave sight of any of the skins they just vanish. They come back if I open a window while I'm still looking at them, but if I, let's say open a maximized chrome window they disappear. Help would be appreciated.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Skins disappearing when out of sight

Post by eclectic-tech »

Etaraz wrote: August 31st, 2019, 9:10 pm still rather new to rainmeter, but I'm really having a blast. After getting some tips from a friend I decided to try and make my own, but lo and behold, problems arise. They all manage to get solved fairly quickly except for this one, where whenever I leave sight of any of the skins they just vanish. They come back if I open a window while I'm still looking at them, but if I, let's say open a maximized chrome window they disappear. Help would be appreciated.
Right-click the skin to view "Context Menu", "Settings", "Position", click "Stay Topmost"
Do this for all skins you want to remain "visible" at all times.
Volga2112

Re: Skins disappearing when out of sight

Post by Volga2112 »

Okay, I did that and it works fine now (even if I'm not the OP)! It's not unlike the layers system on graphic design software, that'll make things clearer for me in the future.