It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:52 pm

CPU Meter Needed

General topics related to Rainmeter.
DenverGuy

CPU Meter Needed

Post by DenverGuy »

I hope this is the right section for this.
I have Rainmeter set up on a Win 10 machine. I have it set up very simply - CPU and disk. I would like to add a floating CPU meter - something simple.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
pul53dr1v3r

Re: CPU Meter Needed

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

DenverGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 6:43 pm I hope this is the right section for this.
I have Rainmeter set up on a Win 10 machine. I have it set up very simply - CPU and disk. I would like to add a floating CPU meter - something simple.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
See does this one fit your needs: http://fav.me/dd247z5
DOWNLOAD

Or search for it here: click
Last edited by pul53dr1v3r on July 23rd, 2019, 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
DenverGuy

Post by DenverGuy »

Thanks. It looks like it's packed with stuff. It might be a bit much, but I'd like to try it out. On this machine I use Chrome (for now), and I can see a download button. On the machine that I want to install it on, it's running Firefox. I have to find a way to download it.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

DenverGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 7:13 pm Thanks. It looks like it's packed with stuff. It might be a bit much, but I'd like to try it out. On this machine I use Chrome (for now), and I can see a download button. On the machine that I want to install it on, it's running Firefox. I have to find a way to download it.
Ok, here is a direct donload link, but it doesn't always work for some reason.

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by pul53dr1v3r on July 23rd, 2019, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DenverGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 7:13 pm On this machine I use Chrome (for now), and I can see a download button. On the machine that I want to install it on, it's running Firefox. I have to find a way to download it.
You can download it on the computer with Chrome, then transfere it to the other computer, if this is needed. But on Firefox the Download should have to be on the same place (I suppose - but I'm not using Firefox, so I'm not sure).
DenverGuy

Post by DenverGuy »

This is odd...
I have the download icon in the second screen, but not in the first. (Different PCs, both using Chrome).
In the one that works I am logged in. I can't recall my password, and the rest option doesn't send me an e-mail (I checked spam).
I guess that is what the problem is. I need to be logged in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DenverGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 9:43 pm I have the download icon in the second screen, but not in the first. (Different PCs, both using Chrome).
In the one that works I am logged in. I can't recall my password, and the rest option doesn't send me an e-mail (I checked spam).
Check the download link provided by Pul53dr1v3r above. It should work (I suppose).
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

balala wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 7:36 am Check the download link ...... by Pul53dr1v3r above. It should work (I suppose).
I would personally advise against downloading skins/suites that are posted on Deviant Art and appear in the Rainmeter Galleries from external sites.

I have absolutely no problem downloading from DA ( https://www.deviantart.com/pul53dr1v3r/art/Rainformer-2-3-HWiNFO-Edition-Rainmeter-789616481 ) using Firefox or Palemoon regardless of whether or not I am logged on.

You never know what itchiness or surprises you might find bundled with downloads from external sites.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Mordasius wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 11:03 am I would personally advise against downloading skins/suites that are posted on Deviant Art and appear in the Rainmeter Galleries from external sites.

I have absolutely no problem downloading from DA ( https://www.deviantart.com/pul53dr1v3r/art/Rainformer-2-3-HWiNFO-Edition-Rainmeter-789616481 ) using Firefox or Palemoon regardless of whether or not I am logged on.

You never know what itchiness or surprises you might find bundled with downloads from external sites.
I agree with this entirely. There are two places to download Rainmeter skins from. 1) The Share Your Creations section of these forums, and 2) The Rainmeter section on deviantART or the Rainmeter Gallery of the Rainmeter Group on deviantART.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

I'm using zippyshare for years no any single issue. If anyone experienced anything else, pls let me know. Don't know about the other file hosting services. There could be a danger with the services we don't know much about and haven't used them before.
Also, trying not to attach everything here, on the Rainmeter server is not a bad idea. The free space is not infinite. ;)
DenverGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 9:43 pm This is odd...
I have the download icon in the second screen, but not in the first. (Different PCs, both using Chrome).
There are two web styles that Deviantart uses these days, Standard and Eclipse. They are pretty different from each other. Neither i was easy to find everything first time i saw the Eclipse. I made you 2 pics to se better where are the download buttons and how to switch from one style to another (you MUST BE LOGGED IN to do it):

The old style: Image

Eclipse: Image