It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:11 pm

[BUG] AccurateText Bug

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [BUG] AccurateText Bug

Post by Yincognito »

Brian wrote: January 19th, 2019, 5:11 pm This has been fixed for the next beta (r3277). Thanks for reporting.

-Brian
Thanks for taking the time - will check it later. Have a great day!
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
JelleDekkers

Post by JelleDekkers »

Hi, After a recent update of Rainmeter, I noticed some of my string meters aren't centered correctly anymore. It is centered on older versions (before this change), so I assume this change must have caused that. Could you please change it again so that it properly rounds the integer for the string meter height/length? Please note that I usually use X and Y (leaving StringAlign to the default setting) to center the string meters, but that I didn't see any changes when switching to using StringAlign properly.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to say:

Rainmeter 4.2

Rainmeter 4.3
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

JelleDekkers wrote: June 30th, 2019, 11:40 amHere's an example of what I'm trying to say:

Rainmeter 4.2
Rainmeter 4.3
The sole difference between the two images is that the weather icon is slightly (1px, I think) lower in the 4.3 image than in 4.2 one. I'm not sure if that image is a unicode character or an actual image, but simply decreasing the image's Y by 1 should solve your problem (if that is indeed your problem). Just saying...
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
JelleDekkers

Post by JelleDekkers »

Yincognito wrote: June 30th, 2019, 12:41 pm The sole difference between the two images is that the weather icon is slightly (1px, I think) lower in the 4.3 image than in 4.2 one. I'm not sure if that image is a unicode character or an actual image, but simply decreasing the image's Y by 1 should solve your problem (if that is indeed your problem). Just saying...
That is true, but it's 1px lower because the string meter is a little taller than it used to be in 4.2.