It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:58 pm

Hello from Reunion Island

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
tibi97427

Hello from Reunion Island

Post by tibi97427 »

Hi everyone,
Well I'm not a med student, so not a programer or into tech stuff a lot but I like the way Rainmeter completly changes our desktop.

Can you advice me some good minimalist design desktop or modern one ? I just start today and don't really know how to make a good search for a good skin. Plus I don't have a lot of time for myself... I just search a good skin that make me enjoy more using my daily laptop. I know that on Rainmeter site they say that I won't take a lot of memory but seriously I have 4Gb of RAM so if they're is a skin minimalist or modern that don't take a lot of it : I'll take a look.

Thanks in advance for those who take the time to advice me some skins :bow:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Hello from Reunion Island

Post by balala »

Welcome aboard.
Not too much advices from my part, because what do you like depend entirely just on you, but you can search on both the Share Your Creations section of this forum or on DeviantArt.com. There are a lot of interesting skins. Maybe take a look to raiguard's Modern Gadgets.
tibi97427

Post by tibi97427 »

balala wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 6:27 pm Welcome aboard.
Not too much advices from my part, because what do you like depend entirely just on you, but you can search on both the Share Your Creations section of this forum or on DeviantArt.com. There are a lot of interesting skins. Maybe take a look to raiguard's Modern Gadgets.
Thanks for those links, well I search for a full skin, a complete one not just parts here and there.

Have a nice day dude.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

tibi97427 wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 5:32 am I search for a full skin, a complete one not just parts here and there.
And have you found one? Have you tried out Modern Gadgets?
tibi97427

Post by tibi97427 »

balala wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 12:25 pm And have you found one? Have you tried out Modern Gadgets?
No I haven't found one yet, well I see the preview of Modern Gadget but I don't like it, there is too much informations and for the little laptop I have, that's not necessary. Thanks anyway !
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

tibi97427 wrote: May 24th, 2019, 7:15 am No I haven't found one yet, well I see the preview of Modern Gadget but I don't like it, there is too much informations and for the little laptop I have, that's not necessary. Thanks anyway !
As you wish. You have to look through more posts to find the best one for your needs.