It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:51 pm

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Gershy13

Re: illustro Pulsar 2.2

Post by Gershy13 »

Hi,

I installed the skin, but i cant seem to get the gpu info working at all... and cpu doesnt show all of the info? is there some system monitoring app i need to have running? what is it and how do i configure it?

Thanks
Gershy13
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

Gershy13 wrote:Hi,

I installed the skin, but i cant seem to get the gpu info working at all... and cpu doesnt show all of the info? is there some system monitoring app i need to have running? what is it and how do i configure it?

Thanks
Gershy13
Hi. Sorry for late answer. Yes, there is an app you should have installed to get the CPU, GPU and PSU skins working. It's AIDA64. Go to my deviantart page and pls read the "HOW TO USE" section. Besides text, there are pictures how to configure it all.

Here is the link: https://www.deviantart.com/pul53dr1v3r/art/illustro-Pulsar-2-2-Rainmeter-444287665

Feel free to ask whatever you need to. You'll usually get a quicker answer on deviantart's page since i'm here now and then.
nikko

Post by nikko »

what 'bout calendar?
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

I feel sorry but nothing concerning the calendar as yet.
Btw, here is an old smurfier's release i modified: download calendar.
If your AV detects anything possibly malicious, keep on mind it is false positive. Kaspersky does not detect anything, but some could.

Here is a website where anyone can scan any suspect file to find out what the other AVs say regarding the file: https://www.virustotal.com/en/ .
brokenmermaid

Post by brokenmermaid »

Hi, this skin works great for the most part.
I cannot, however, get any of the graphs to work. I have reinstalled rainmeter, the skin, and AIDA64. Can you please help?
Thanks.
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

brokenmermaid wrote: February 18th, 2019, 6:57 am Hi, this skin works great for the most part.
I cannot, however, get any of the graphs to work. I have reinstalled rainmeter, the skin, and AIDA64. Can you please help?
Thanks.
Hi. If everythnig else work apart from the graphs, they work as well just see the instruction how to switch them on/off: WATCH VIDEO INSTRUCTION.

Tell me pls is that what you missed to do.
dbcher

Re: illustro Pulsar 2.2 AIDA64 Edition

Post by dbcher »

Is it possible to add a fan module?
I tried myself using a template from another skin, but I am having a ton of issues getting everything to work.

Thanks either way!
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

dbcher wrote: April 3rd, 2019, 11:36 am Is it possible to add a fan module?
I tried myself using a template from another skin, but I am having a ton of issues getting everything to work.

Thanks either way!
Hi dbcher. Since i've never used a fan module, i don't know does AIDA's External application has an registry key made for it. As so, pls go to the External application in your software and see if you can find it there among all the check boxes. If it's there, check it on, open your the Registry Editor on your OS and go to the location: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FinalWire\AIDA64\SensorValues" . Find its "Value." name and sent me here. Do the same if the module's got more than 1 registry value. Send them all.

But if you see nothing as for the module in AIDA and the Registry Editor, it can't be monitored.
dbcher

Post by dbcher »

I just sent you a PM with the info you requested.
I appreciate you looking into this (it is doable as I have modified some of the modules to display the fan I want.. just cant get them all in a separate module and looking nice)
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

dbcher wrote: April 4th, 2019, 11:39 am
Here you go.
Hope this is what you've asked for:
As i said you, just check the max fans values and enter them here:
Shout at me if anything's wrong here.
Attachments
illustro Pulsar Fans_1.0.rmskin
(64.4 KiB) Downloaded 90 times