It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:02 pm

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
y0himba

Re: ModernGadgets 1.5.0

Post by y0himba »

Setting the background to 1 worked perfectly! Thank you. I have no idea how to use that plugin, however.
Last edited by y0himba on March 24th, 2019, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
Once up a time there was a now playing signature here. Now it is no more. Maybe someone can make a now playing sig gen for Last.fm? :thumbup:
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: March 24th, 2019, 2:51 pm Setting the background to 1 worked perfectly! Thank you. However, I have no idea how to use that plugin, however.
Glad you were able to get it sorted. As for the graph background, you need to do the same thing on the colorGraphBg and colorGraphBorder options that you did before (adding ,1 to the end).
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

That gave me no graph lines and black graph background. Did I do it wrong?
black.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---
Once up a time there was a now playing signature here. Now it is no more. Maybe someone can make a now playing sig gen for Last.fm? :thumbup:
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: March 24th, 2019, 3:23 pm That gave me no graph lines and black graph background. Did I do it wrong?

black.jpg
Uhoh, this is actually a mistake on my part. You're gonna have to do some finagling until I fix it with the next patch.

Go into the gadget manager and click MG Skins Folder. Navigate to @Resources\StyleSheet.inc and open that file. Scroll down to the [StyleLineGraphBackground] section (it's on line 519). On the next two lines (520 and 521), add ,1 to the end. Save the file and refresh your skins and hopefully it will work.
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

BINGO! Fixed, Working perfectly! Thank you for your help and patience! Can I buy you a beer, or a non-alcoholic beverage like a coffee or cuppa tea?
---
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: March 24th, 2019, 4:29 pm BINGO! Fixed, Working perfectly! Thank you for your help and patience! Can I buy you a beer, or a non-alcoholic beverage like a coffee or cuppa tea?
Chocolate milk will do nicely. :beer:
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

Donation link?
---
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

y0himba wrote: March 24th, 2019, 4:31 pm Donation link?
I was joking, I don't expect you to pay me. ;)

Besides, I don't have a donation thing set up anyway, so you actually CAN'T give me money. Mwuhahaha.

I appreciate the thought though. Let me know if you have any other questions! :D
y0himba

Post by y0himba »

raiguard wrote: March 24th, 2019, 4:34 pm I was joking, I don't expect you to pay me. ;)

Besides, I don't have a donation thing set up anyway, so you actually CAN'T give me money. Mwuhahaha.

I appreciate the thought though. Let me know if you have any other questions! :D
Best. Dev. Ever. :party:
---
gan123

Post by gan123 »

Thx you 4 your quick answer an the great response !

I can load "networkmeter1" via Rainmeter icon Skin load.

But it shows the same Infoa as "netmeter". If I open the settings via the "tool" icon. it just opens netmeter.ini and not netmeter1.ini
So i just have to networkmeter showing me the same Adapter.

Any further hints ?

raiguard wrote: March 24th, 2019, 2:59 am You could modify network meter to display multiple adapters separately, but that requires knowledge of creating Rainmeter skins. Here's what you can do instead:

1. Go into the gadget manager, and click MG Skins Folder
2. Make a copy of the NetworkMeter folder, and name it NetworkMeter1
3. Go into @Resources/Settings, and make a copy of NetworkSettings.inc, naming it NetworkSettings1.inc
4. Open that file, and replace the value of interfaceEthernet with the network adapter you wish to monitor (or if it's a wireless one, do that). If you don't know how to configure your interfaces, click here
5. Go back to the NetworkMeter1 folder, go into it, and open NetworkMeter.ini
6. Replace line 28 with @includeGadgetSettings=#@#Settings\NetworkMeter1.inc, and save the file
7. Right-click on the Rainmeter tray icon, and click Refresh All
8. You can now load the ModernGadgets/NetworkMeter1 skin through Rainmeter's context menus. It will be configured to the settings you specified in the settings file you copied.

You can repeat these as many times as you want (just increment the number each time) to monitor as many interfaces as you want. I hope this works for you! Please keep in mind that if you install a new ModernGadgets update, you will have to redo this process again.