It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:01 am

NowPlaying question

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

NowPlaying question

Post by balala »

I noticed the following fact and would like to know if I am making something wrong or others are encountering the same problem.
I'm using NowPlaying measures to get the status and state of the appropriate player. Everything are working well with Windows Media Player, Winamp, AIMP. Same way working well with J. River Media Center and Media Jukebox, too. The PlayerType option for this player has to be set on the parent measure to PlayerType=CAD. The same setting has to be done for foobar2000 and MusicBee. But with these players none NowPlaying measure doesn't return anything.
If any of you have installed these apps, please check if I am right. I doubt I wouldn't have, because if I only change the PlayerType option on the parent measure, everything is ok and is ok as well if I have PlayerType=CAD and am using J. River Media Center and Media Jukebox.
Thanks you.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NowPlaying question

Post by eclectic-tech »

These are both working for me. Foobar v1.3.16 / Music Bee V2.5.5804

In the 'Preferences' for both of these check that Foobar has the 'foo_cad' plugin installed and Music Bee has 'cd art display' activated on startup.
music_Bee_Foo.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NowPlaying question

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: February 6th, 2019, 2:00 am These are both working for me. Foobar v1.3.16 / Music Bee V2.5.5804

In the 'Preferences' for both of these check that Foobar has the 'foo_cad' plugin installed and Music Bee has 'cd art display' activated on startup.
music_Bee_Foo.png
Yep, this was it. Now I see that at foober2000 indeed is written that
The foo_cad plugin (download) needs to be installed.
But I missed this small detail.
But MusicBee should have to be fully supported, there is nothing about having to check / set something.
Anyway now both are working well.

Thank you eclectic-tech for the help. :thumbup: